Windows 10: Hello facial reconition,fingerprint reconition

Discus and support Hello facial reconition,fingerprint reconition in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Kimberly and I would like to know how to use fingerprint and hello facial. I have a Dell Inspiron desktop Windows 10. Hope you can... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SaneBobcat75285, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Hello facial reconition,fingerprint reconition

Hello, my name is Kimberly and I would like to know how to use fingerprint and hello facial. I have a Dell Inspiron desktop Windows 10. Hope you can help. my email- *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Thank You

:)

SaneBobcat75285, Jan 10, 2020

2. speech reconition

I set up speech reconition with windows 10. everything shows it working fine. mic is set up to my voice. when I speak it always shows "what was that". any ideas what the problem may be?.

gunstringer, Jan 10, 2020
  3. El_Grubb Win User
    Windows Hello Facial Reconition not showing up for Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro

Hey everyone.

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 on my Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro convertible computer. One feature I was excited for-facial recognition for Windows Hello to log me in, yet it does not show up in the list under Sign In Options.

The computer has a good webcam (not great but not terrible) that works with Lenovo Veriface, which works similar to Windows Hello but isn't as good.

Is there a reason why it doesn't show up? Are there missing requirements?

Thanks for helping.

El_Grubb, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Hello facial reconition,fingerprint reconition

Can't find Windows Hello

When I got my new (Lenovo Thinkpad W541) laptop it automatically included Windows 10 Hello facial recognition and it worked. A few upgrades later and the camera is now not supported for facial recognition.

The post at Windows Hello Facial Reconition not showing up for Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro is very informative. It seems that windows is requiring a 3D camera but most laptops
    have a 2D camera.

The simple solution would be to notify the user that a 2D camera is not as secure as a 3D camera but would they like to use it anyway?

MilesSowden, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Hello facial reconition,fingerprint reconition

1. Hello facial reconition,fingerprint reconition - Similar Threads - Hello facial reconition

2. Windows Hello fingerprint, facial recognition, and PIN is not available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello fingerprint, facial recognition, and PIN is not available.: I am not able to use the said features because I am getting an error message that they are not available. When I click, is says something went wrong, try again later. I already updated my drivers and the OS is up to date....
  3. Windows Hello fingerprint, facial recognition, and PIN is not available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello fingerprint, facial recognition, and PIN is not available.: I am not able to use the said features because I am getting an error message that they are not available. When I click, is says something went wrong, try again later. I already updated my drivers and the OS is up to date....
  4. fingerprint and facial recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fingerprint and facial recognition: I am unable to use fingerprint and facial recognition on my new hp laptop since it’s saying “currently unavailable”. I’ve tried online support as well and they told me to contact Microsoft. Can anyone help please....
  5. fingerprint and facial recognition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fingerprint and facial recognition: I am unable to use fingerprint and facial recognition on my new hp laptop since it’s saying “currently unavailable”. I’ve tried online support as well and they told me to contact Microsoft. Can anyone help please....
  6. I am trying change in speech reconition language English India but its not changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am trying change in speech reconition language English India but its not changing: I am downloaded English India language and its installed but i trying to add in speech recognition it showing englishUS and UK . so how to add the input language English India...
  7. Deleting Windows Hello Facial Recognition and Windows Hello Fingerprint

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Deleting Windows Hello Facial Recognition and Windows Hello Fingerprint: I want to delete both facial recognition and fingerprint in windows hello and just keep pin. How is this done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-windows-hello-facial-recognition-and/2a46068a-4136-4467-914b-f1eaac9fa3aa
  8. I cant remove my windows help, old facial reconition, and now it wont let me log in.........

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cant remove my windows help, old facial reconition, and now it wont let me log in.........: so, I have had this computer for a while now and it had my face programmed into it. Now, its been about two years since I have been on it and I cant log into the computer because it only remembers my face. I finally got into my account, but now I cant change or remove my...
  9. Biometric - Window Hello (FingerPrint/Facial), Not showing main login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Biometric - Window Hello (FingerPrint/Facial), Not showing main login: Hi, Been set it up facial recognition/fingerprint (windows hello) in our domain join machines (Windows 10 1607/1709). After Restarting or shutdown the machine, the options for both are not showing as options in first windows login screen. only the normal windows login. But...
  10. Biometric - Window Hello (FingerPrint/Facial), Not showing main login

in Windows 10 Support
    Biometric - Window Hello (FingerPrint/Facial), Not showing main login: Hi, Been set it up facial recognition/fingerprint (windows hello) in our domain join machines (Windows 10 1607/1709). After Restarting or shutdown the machine, the options for both are not showing as options in first windows login screen. only the normal windows login. But...