Windows 10: Hello Fingerprint Not Working

Discus and support Hello Fingerprint Not Working in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I Recently Had My Laptop Reset And Rebooted And It Was Like All New But The Fingerprint Was Not Working I Also Have A Fingerprint Sensor But It Is Not... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Aditya20119, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Hello Fingerprint Not Working

I Recently Had My Laptop Reset And Rebooted And It Was Like All New But The Fingerprint Was Not Working I Also Have A Fingerprint Sensor But It Is Not Working : Hello Fingerprint Not Working [​IMG] Plz Answer Help Me!

:)

Aditya20119, Dec 12, 2020

2. Windows Hello Fingerprint not working

This is still not working after doing all those steps, please help after the Windows update it stopped working and it says the following : we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint.

After taking all the steps you suggested on here it says i have the latest update.

MildredMorales2, Dec 12, 2020
  3. Windows Hello Fingerprint not working

This is still not working after doing all those steps, please help after the Windows update it stopped working and it says the following : we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint.

After taking all the steps you suggested on here it says i have the latest update.

MildredMorales2, Dec 12, 2020
  4. Hello Fingerprint Not Working

Windows Hello Fingerprint Setup not working

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that the fingerprint feature does not work on Window10. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the finger print driver and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

Please follow the below steps.

• Delete the fingerprints you already registered.

• Press Windows Key + R Key.

• Then type “devmgmt.msc” and press
      Enter.

• Uninstall the current driver
      the current diver under "Biometric devices".

• You maybe have to click the "discover new hardware" symbol in the device manager.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

Hello Fingerprint Not Working

1. Hello Fingerprint Not Working - Similar Threads - Hello Fingerprint Working

2. Hello Windows Fingerprint is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Windows Fingerprint is not working: Hi Team Currently i have an issue with my fingerprint sensor. It doesnt work since yesterday. When i try to check at login option it has a notification that "we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint". I use laptop Dell Latitude 5400...
  3. Hello Windows Fingerprint is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello Windows Fingerprint is not working: Hi Team Currently i have an issue with my fingerprint sensor. It doesnt work since yesterday. When i try to check at login option it has a notification that "we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint". I use laptop Dell Latitude 5400...
  4. Hello Windows Fingerprint is not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Windows Hello Fingerprint not working

Windows Hello Fingerprint not working: Hi there, I bought a new Windows surface laptop go yesterday and tried to set up my fingerprint, I tried multiple times and it would not recognise any of my fingerprints i tried different fingers. After searching for a solution online, I uninstalled the biometric device under...
  6. Microsoft hello fingerprint not working

Microsoft hello fingerprint not working: My laptop suddenly disappeared login by fingerprint from desktop.after which i checked in settings it shows the "we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint" Please help ......
  7. Hello fingerprint not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello fingerprint not working: I need help. I just bought my lenovo ideapad slim 3 laptop and Hello fingerprint is not working. Also, on device manager, biometrics is not there. submitted by /u/sgtenayis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5witc/hello_fingerprint_not_working/
  8. hello fingerprint not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hello fingerprint not working: lenovo has already replaced the hardware last week but when I try to redo the fingerprint setup , after clicking setup and when I placed my finger to setup, there is no response. ( no crash though). I checked googled and tried all kinds of solutions but I wasn't able to....
  9. Windows Hello Fingerprint not working

Windows Hello Fingerprint not working: I just bought a HP laptop with windows 10 version 1903. When the computer was starting I scanned my finger with the fingerprint scanner, but now it doesn't work.When I go to Settings -> Sign in options --> Windows Hello Fingerprintit says "This option is currently unavailable...
  10. Windows Hello Fingerprint not working

Windows Hello Fingerprint not working: Hi I have a problem with windows hello on my laptop. In the normal settings, it says "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint". This problem has been around for about a month a half now, hoping that a software update would fix it. It...