Windows 10: Hello, forget my pin I can do I need to rest my pin

Discus and support Hello, forget my pin I can do I need to rest my pin in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, forget my pin I can do I need to rest my pin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by fernandojose3, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Hello, forget my pin I can do I need to rest my pin

Hello, forget my pin I can do I need to rest my pin

:)

fernandojose3, Jan 20, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Jan 20, 2019
  3. windows hello and pin

Hi,

This error code is usually caused by corrupted Windows system files. For better assistance, we would like to ask the following:

• What happens when you're trying to set up Windows Hello or a pin on your computer?
    • Is there an error message displayed when setting up Windows Hello or a pin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • How did you reinstall Windows?

Looking forward to your reply so we can provide the best resolution for you.

Gerard Qui, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Hello, forget my pin I can do I need to rest my pin

Pin Login not available and can't change or remove my pin

Hi Saschavan,

To help you disable your PIN login, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to this location: Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options
    • Check the PIN options and click the I forget my PIN available to click?
    • Enter your password, it will prompt you to enter a new PIN.
    • Click Cancel and your PIN should be disable upon reboot.

Let us know the result to help you further.

Dennis Mop, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

Hello, forget my pin I can do I need to rest my pin

1. Hello, forget my pin I can do I need to rest my pin - Similar Threads - Hello forget pin

2. I can not change my Windows Hello pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not change my Windows Hello pin: Please Help me. I can not change my Pin number for my Windows Hello and I forgot my Pin number. They are not giving me the option to change my pin number....
  3. I can not change my Windows Hello pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not change my Windows Hello pin: Please Help me. I can not change my Pin number for my Windows Hello and I forgot my Pin number. They are not giving me the option to change my pin number....
  4. I don’t know how to rest my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know how to rest my pin: I need a help for my pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-rest-my-pin/cad00e10-72a7-4694-ab4c-3e9d7ee829b2
  5. I don’t know how to rest my pin

I don’t know how to rest my pin: I need a help for my pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-rest-my-pin/cad00e10-72a7-4694-ab4c-3e9d7ee829b2
  6. I need help with my pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I need help with my pin: I hadn’t been on my pc in a while and when I tried to log back in it said something happened to my pin and whenever I try to reset it I get an error saying try again later...
  7. I need help with my pin

I need help with my pin: I hadn’t been on my pc in a while and when I tried to log back in it said something happened to my pin and whenever I try to reset it I get an error saying try again later...
  8. Hello PIN is not needed

Hello PIN is not needed: Hi, I have recently purchased a Dell laptop and while setting up, it asked for a pin which I had provided. However, it was not know to me that it will ask for the PIN everytime whenever I switch it on from sleep mode or lock mode. I can't get rid off the PIN. I tried...
  9. i forget my pin and password

i forget my pin and password: hi i forget my pin and password in my surface 7pro. windows say "your pin is required to sign in." i lost my my back up USD flash drive. forget pin is disabled what ca i do?...
  10. Forget my Lockscreen Pin And Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forget my Lockscreen Pin And Password: How do I recover my pin and password from the lock screen as i dont remember. I only remember picture login. Helppppppppppppppp! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forget-my-lockscreen-pin-and-password/0989f42c-7bcd-4dde-84df-00bb54c1d377