Windows 10: Hello Geeks System repair

Discus and support Hello Geeks System repair in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Has anyone heard or have done business with this company? They said they are a Microsoft Certified Company. They told me I had some serious problems... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CharlieVeneros, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Hello Geeks System repair

Has anyone heard or have done business with this company? They said they are a Microsoft Certified Company. They told me I had some serious problems with my drivers and very soon my system on windows 10 would not work. They also said that buying a new system from Dell or Microsoft would not help. But they had the a software that would take care of the problem So I bought into to it. My system seems to be working ok.

However, I like to know if this a company that Microsoft had authorized because I having some after thoughts. Especially the information they were telling me. Plus the fact I'm concerned when they said not to buy a Dell that bothers me.

Thanks

:)

CharlieVeneros, Aug 7, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Unable to use repair disk and system image recovery as it will not work

Hello,

Your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you. I suggest you to provide more details regarding the issue you’re facing.

Please provide us more information help you better:

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Did you receive any error message or error code?

• What is the error that you receive while performing system image recovery through repair disk?

• What all troubleshooting steps have you done?

Reply with necessary information to help you better.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Hello Geeks System repair

delete reimage repair/and geek buddy

downloaded a virus i think called geek buddy and or reimage repair. please help

[Moved from Windows]

PeteyW_theone09, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Hello Geeks System repair

1. Hello Geeks System repair - Similar Threads - Hello Geeks System

2. System repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System repair loop: I've been stuck in a system repair loop since last night and I've tried everything I could find on forums, threads, YouTube videos, websites, etc. I've also haven't dusted my PC in a while so could that be the cause of the problem? I would really appreciate some help!...
  3. System repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System repair loop: I've been stuck in a system repair loop since last night and I've tried everything I could find on forums, threads, YouTube videos, websites, etc. I've also haven't dusted my PC in a while so could that be the cause of the problem? I would really appreciate some help!...
  4. Windows Defender or Webroot Geek Squad

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender or Webroot Geek Squad: Hello, I just paid a lot of money $49 to renew my Webroot subscription. But I know Win 10 has Windows Defender. I want to know should I cancel the renewal w/ Webroot and just go with Defender? What's the difference between the two? Should I save my money? Opinions....
  5. Geek Tech, Geek Web

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Geek Tech, Geek Web: My laptop locked up tonight. There was a number to call which was supposedly "Windows". 1-800-866-5169. They told me it was a Trojan and after working on it for well over an hour they freed it up and then told me it would cost $249.99 and plus $249.99 they would cover the...
  6. All Geek to me !!!!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    All Geek to me !!!!!!: Hi folks just a message please people -- when posting stuff don't do it like this : (Was looking to install Fedora IOT as a Virtual Machine on Windows) -- this is the sort of "rubbish spiel" in the basic documentation -- no idea what it means --good classic example of how...
  7. System Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Repair: After booting from my System Repair disk, I get a blue screen with a "Machine Check Exception". I created new System repair disk ... same problem. Computer boots fine from hard drive. I have performed this procedure countless times in the past because I do a weekly system...
  8. System Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Repair: How do I make a Windows 10 Startup disc for another computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-repair/d7f56215-0b3a-4b3f-8db3-663985d043cb
  9. system repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system repair: how to create a system repair disk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-repair/7eea958b-031e-45ae-9b5d-018c2f3f7a71
  10. Best Buy's Geek Squad

in Windows 10 Support
    Best Buy's Geek Squad: I tested out Best Buy's geek squad a couple of days ago and put them to the test. Yes, i did! Why? Because I wanted to see if what I was hearing was true or not. I have been told they do NOT fully diagnose the problem and that they are just there to get your money. . . Well,...