Windows 10: Hello good day how can i find my product key usong command prompt Also can i use thst...

Discus and support Hello good day how can i find my product key usong command prompt Also can i use thst... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello good day how can i find my product key usong command prompt Also can i use thst same key to activate windows 10 on another pc ? Using a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RomarioMiller, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Hello good day how can i find my product key usong command prompt Also can i use thst...

Hello good day how can i find my product key usong command prompt

Also can i use thst same key to activate windows 10 on another pc ? Using a new installation media

:)

RomarioMiller, Aug 1, 2020

2. How to find product key?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are looking for Windows Operating system product key then please refer the article

Find your Windows product key
    and see if that helps.

You can also try extracting the Windows product key using the WMIC command on command prompt. Kindly follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Press Windows +
      S
      key together to open Search.
    2. Now type CMD and select Run as administrator.
    3. Accept the UAC prompts.
    4. Type in the following command and hit enter:
      wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey

If you are looking for Office product key then you can refer the article

Find your Office product key

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 1, 2020
  3. How can I get the product key of my PC using command prompt if my PC is corrupted?

My PC got corrupted and is showing the message: "Diagnosing Your PC", "Preparing for Automatic Repair".

I have tried to troubleshoot it by various means but to no avail.

Now I have decided to reinstall windows 10 operating system on my PC.

However, when I am trying to search for the product key of my PC using command prompt typing the command:

The command prompt displays the following message:

How can I get the product key of my PC using command prompt if my PC is corrupted?

Is there any other way by which I can get access to my product key?

P.S: I don't have a Microsoft account.

Anwesa Roy, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Hello good day how can i find my product key usong command prompt Also can i use thst...

how can i find the product key in my account

Option 1: Try Show Key Plus:

https://github.com/Superfly-Inc/ShowKeyPlus/rel...

See how to use it:

http://www.groovypost.com/howto/find-windows-pr...

Option 2:

Windows 8.0, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 came preinstalled on my computer, how do I find the product key?

Press Windows key + X

Click Command Prompt (admin)

Click Windows PowerShell (admin) if you are running Windows 10

Enter the following command:

wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey

Hit Enter

The product key will be revealed, copy the product key

Andre Da Costa, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Hello good day how can i find my product key usong command prompt Also can i use thst...

1. Hello good day how can i find my product key usong command prompt Also can i use thst... - Similar Threads - Hello find product

2. How can I find my windows 10 product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find my windows 10 product key?: I researched a lot and tried a few different ways to find the my office product key but everytime I type it in it does not work. Is there anything I can do to make it work?...
  3. How can I find my windows 10 product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I find my windows 10 product key?: I researched a lot and tried a few different ways to find the my office product key but everytime I type it in it does not work. Is there anything I can do to make it work?...
  4. hey, how can I find My windows product key

hey, how can I find My windows product key: can you tell me that how can i find the product key and upgrade windows and active new version of windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-how-can-i-find-my-windows-product-key/7e888ff8-0cec-4339-9da1-6aa5e7ec3baa
  5. How can i find my product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i find my product key: I have windows 11 and it was preinstalled and i can't find in the laptop box the product key so want a method to find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-my-product-key/9036d585-5fdf-4a42-8593-7b910fd8bd5f
  6. How can i find my product key

How can i find my product key: I have windows 11 and it was preinstalled and i can't find in the laptop box the product key so want a method to find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-my-product-key/9036d585-5fdf-4a42-8593-7b910fd8bd5f
  7. How to Find Your Windows 10 Product Key Using the Command Prompt?

in Windows 10 News
    How to Find Your Windows 10 Product Key Using the Command Prompt?: Finding your Windows 10 product key can be a challenge at times. Not everyone notes it down and keeps them handy. When it comes to finding it within the system, you need to know where to look. We're here to help you find your product key using simple tricks. Using the...
  8. How can I find my Windows 10 Product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I find my Windows 10 Product key: I plan on upgrading my motherboard and CPU this Christmas, and I only have one issue left. That issue is that I bought a pre-built PC A Skytech Blaze and I don't know where to find my product key for Win10, since I'll need to reinstall my OS for upgrading my Motherboard. Any...
  9. How can i find my product key to activate windows?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can i find my product key to activate windows?: I know that there is this way by going to the email and looking for the product key but I am not the one who installed windows on this PC so I don't know how to get it please some one help me...
  10. where can i find my product key?

in Windows 10 Customization
    where can i find my product key?: Hello, I'm a HP pc user. using windows 10. I want to personalize my background of my pc but i can't because i didn't activate my windows. to activate windows, it said that need 25 digits product key. where can i find that product key? Help me, thanks....