Windows 10: hello guys hope you are doing fine hope you can help me

Discus and support hello guys hope you are doing fine hope you can help me in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; so last time I manage to reformat my laptop but the settings is that I keep my files on it but when Im trying to open now the files like jpeg, PDF or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kc29, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Kc29 Win User

hello guys hope you are doing fine hope you can help me

so last time I manage to reformat my laptop but the settings is that I keep my files on it but when Im trying to open now the files like jpeg, PDF or other stuff its just cant be open. I notice all files are with.nile named on it. I tried to remove it but still the same.. anyone knows this problem? coz now I cant open all my important files. hope there is a solution.. see photo for reference..

hello guys hope you are doing fine hope you can help me 484091c5-a2bc-4efe-87b8-4ff3dc038f12?upload=true.png

:)

2. DASHED HOPE BY MICROSOFT PHONES

Hi,

I understand the frustration that you have gone through with the Windows 540 model, and I do apologize for that.

This issue may occur when the Windows update is not installed properly on the device.

Since the issue is with the updates, which unfortunately occurred in your busy schedule. This can be fixed with the troubleshooting steps.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details. So that we can fix the issue with the troubleshooting steps.

• Which is the Windows 10 build was running previously on the Phone device?

• I would like to know the exact status of the Phone? Are you able to switch on the Phone? So that we can go with the Troubleshooting steps.

Reference: Regarding windows 10 Insider Preview, Which would suggest you to upgrade to the Latest windows build as and now.

Windows Insider Program

Meanwhile, I suggest you to check for updates for your phone manually: If you are able to work on phone.

• On Start, swipe over all to the
      All apps
      list, and then select Settings > Update & security > Phone update.

• Select Check for updates to see if any
      updates are available
      . To change update settings, select advanced options.

If that does not helps, please refer to the below article and try the troubleshooting steps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/10280/lumia-troubleshooting-and-repair

I hope the information helps. If the issue persists, please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Was Hoping To Like Edge

Create Folders then pin the Folders to the Favorites Bar. Edge is rather limited so far.

hello guys hope you are doing fine hope you can help me [​IMG]

Edwin, Aug 13, 2020
  4. rickaysen Win User

Was Hoping To Like Edge

I understand it's supposed to be fast and simple, but I'm just not liking how it handles bookmarks. I hope I'm just doing this wrong, but with Google Chrome, all my bookmarks drop down and are logically located in the folders I created by subject. Edge seems to only want to display an abridged version of my bookmark list. Can anyone tell me how to reproduce a Chrome like drop down list of bookmarks?

rickaysen, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

1. hello guys hope you are doing fine hope you can help me - Similar Threads - hello guys hope

2. My last hope are you guys pls help me plss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My last hope are you guys pls help me plss: Hey so I have a lenovo ideapad that is stuck in the preparing automatic repair then diagnosing your PC then your PC did not start correctly loop I have watched countless YouTube videos but none of them were useful. Pls help me need my laptop for some work....
  3. My last hope are you guys pls help me plss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My last hope are you guys pls help me plss: Hey so I have a lenovo ideapad that is stuck in the preparing automatic repair then diagnosing your PC then your PC did not start correctly loop I have watched countless YouTube videos but none of them were useful. Pls help me need my laptop for some work....
  4. Hi Microsoft people I hope you guys can help me out and I'm sorry for my s***** English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Microsoft people I hope you guys can help me out and I'm sorry for my s***** English: Hello everyone my issue I have with is my memory RAM. My issue with the RAM memory is that something invisible unknown I can't find it anywhere on my laptop is taking up all of my memory space, for example I have 8 GB of memory 7.4 is available to use one of my game I play...
  5. The picture explains it, I hope you can see it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The picture explains it, I hope you can see it.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/di77y [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kf57rm/the_picture_explains_it_i_hope_you_can_see_it/
  6. You are my last hope reddit!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You are my last hope reddit!: I have been using windows 10 pro on my lap top for over 6 years now. I had hard disk issues so I changed it and downloaded the latest win10 pro build and installed it on my new hard disk. Everything went great except the windows doesn't recognize my lap top audio input and...
  7. I just hope you can read this . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I just hope you can read this . . .: You are reading4 my problem. Wh7en I type, numbers insert th7emselfs, It's always, a h7 or a g And, if I h7it quote, ", I g4et th7at? I'0m so tired of g4oing4 back, and deleting4, all th7e numbers. I h7ope th7ere is a fi"x for th7is? Th7ankg4s for reading4 And please H&elp...
  8. I just hope you can read this . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I just hope you can read this . . .: You are reading4 my problem. Wh7en I type, numbers insert th7emselfs, It's always, a h7 or a g And, if I h7it quote, ", I g4et th7at? I'0m so tired of g4oing4 back, and deleting4, all th7e numbers. I h7ope th7ere is a fi"x for th7is? Th7ankg4s for reading4 And please...
  9. I hope that you have a solution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I hope that you have a solution: Hi, If you can help me to know how to open these files? File Story: The files restored after reinstallation of a clean copy of windows 10, 64bit on HP laptop running office 2016, 32 bit. During reinstallation Drive C and that part concerning system files was deleted to...
  10. Hoping you guys can help out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hoping you guys can help out: This is a core dump from my computer. I'm getting the pool header message during the dump. Happens usually when I'm multitasking on this computer. 45070