Windows 10: hello guys i am trying to record voice with a mic in my pc but it is not working i have...

Discus and support hello guys i am trying to record voice with a mic in my pc but it is not working i have... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/abhay18e [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/abhay18e, Feb 12, 2021.

1. hello guys i am trying to record voice with a mic in my pc but it is not working i have...

/u/abhay18e, Feb 12, 2021

2. Laptop internal Mic on not working on browsers [but the mic is working on voice recorder app]

Laptop internal Mic on not working on browsers [but the mic is working on voice recorder app], Please help. URGENTTTTTTTT

Pulkit_Agrawal, Feb 12, 2021
  3. MarvelArt Win User
    Need Voice Recording App

Hi, guys, I need a voice recording app which can record clearly the voice of mine. So please anybody have any suggestion regarding it can please share it with me.

MarvelArt, Feb 12, 2021
  4. fireberd Win User

hello guys i am trying to record voice with a mic in my pc but it is not working i have...

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

hello guys i am trying to record voice with a mic in my pc but it is not working i have...

1. hello guys i am trying to record voice with a mic in my pc but it is not working i have... - Similar Threads - hello guys trying

2. Can i record only my voice?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can i record only my voice?: when i'm talking with someone on teams or discord my microphone catch my voice and my brother who live in the same room. can i set up my microphone to catch only my voice?...
  3. Why when i recording the video,i cant hear my own voice,i have on my mic but still same

Why when i recording the video,i cant hear my own voice,i have on my mic but still same: Why when i recording the video,i cant hear my own voice,i have on my mic but still same***Moved from Gaming and Xbox/Games and gaming/Xbox on Windows***...
  4. Hello guys, i am having trouble with connecting to my new internet, everytime i try to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello guys, i am having trouble with connecting to my new internet, everytime i try to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xd_moonlight [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m5mfex/hello_guys_i_am_having_trouble_with_connecting_to/
  5. Mic not working on apps like Voice Recorder, Obs etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mic not working on apps like Voice Recorder, Obs etc.: For some reason when I record something with my voice in it the microphone makes this very little static noise. When I talk on Discord or other social apps like that my mic is perfectly fine. Please help! Thank You...
  6. Built in mic is not working! I have tried everything

Built in mic is not working! I have tried everything: My built-in mic is not working. I have tried everything under sound issues on Microsoft and even followed all the steps on the HP website. When I go to my settings and try to troubleshoot the mic, it shows a green bar saying that my mic is working. However, I've tried on...
  7. Hello guys, I have a big problem. When I try to open an application on my pc it say «the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello guys, I have a big problem. When I try to open an application on my pc it say «the...: The last couple days I tried to solve it with every solution on yt and nothing. I have windows 10 pro. Does Anyone know something that can help me? submitted by /u/peryrbaelishgr [link] [comments]...
  8. Laptop internal Mic on not working on browsers [but the mic is working on voice recorder app]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop internal Mic on not working on browsers [but the mic is working on voice recorder app]: Laptop internal Mic on not working on browsers [but the mic is working on voice recorder app], Please help. URGENTTTTTTTT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-internal-mic-on-not-working-on-browsers-but/b27b95c1-d6cd-4db3-9ae8-ed8827433242
  9. why does Voice Recorder not work on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does Voice Recorder not work on my pc: Voice recorder does nothing it never has and now I need it - any ideas I have troubleshooted it and it says there is no problem - nothing appears in the soundrecordings file, and it gives me no instructions just an annoying round button. any ideas?...
  10. voice recorder not working

voice recorder not working: voice recorder not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder-not-working/2042ace5-7ad2-4382-a18f-e245b88618ee