Windows 10: Hello guys I don't know what did I wrong but my widows screen turned to something like this...

Discus and support Hello guys I don't know what did I wrong but my widows screen turned to something like this... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mh_freeman [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mh_freeman, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Hello guys I don't know what did I wrong but my widows screen turned to something like this...

/u/mh_freeman, Jan 29, 2020
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Hello guys I don't know what did I wrong but my widows screen turned to something like this... [​IMG]

Valeriu, Jan 29, 2020
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Surgikill Win User

Hello guys I don't know what did I wrong but my widows screen turned to something like this...

Monitors will not turn off/Screen saver won;t activate

Hi guys. I have been trying to get my monitors to shut off so I don't get a burn in on my screens. I can't seem to figure out what is causing them to stay on. I tried enabling a screen saver which won't turn on and I also tried making a keyboard shortcut to turn off the monitor with a cmd command. Whenever I use the shortcut the monitors go down for a second and then pop right back on. I read somewhere it could be my mouse or keyboard causing it to stay awake, but I don;t think this is the problem seeing as it was fine on windows 7. Can anybody help me out?

Thanks!

Surgikill, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Hello guys I don't know what did I wrong but my widows screen turned to something like this...

1. Hello guys I don't know what did I wrong but my widows screen turned to something like this... - Similar Threads - Hello guys don't

2. I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrong: I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrongI discovered a DMP file in drive C and hope experts can analyze and see what's wrong with my computer?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CGHh2kWHEREwuZ67a9GImB7e_vsFNjbS/view?usp=sharing...
  3. I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrong: I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrongI discovered a DMP file in drive C and hope experts can analyze and see what's wrong with my computer?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CGHh2kWHEREwuZ67a9GImB7e_vsFNjbS/view?usp=sharing...
  4. Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...: Hello,Almost a week ago, my computer went into an Automatic Repair Loop out of the blue. There was nothing wrong with it before it went into the ARL. I tried fixing it by doing 2 system restorations. They didn't help with anything, so I tried starting my computer in safe mode...
  5. Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...: Hello,Almost a week ago, my computer went into an Automatic Repair Loop out of the blue. There was nothing wrong with it before it went into the ARL. I tried fixing it by doing 2 system restorations. They didn't help with anything, so I tried starting my computer in safe mode...
  6. Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I don't know what I did

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what I did: haaalp! Hello, I humbly request your aid everything I've done so far has been useless. Problem: Me, trying to solve performance problems end up in not being able to access Windows. Abstract: My old Lenovo Y520 I bought 2 years ago is slower than a rheumatic turtle,...
  8. Hello guys, something like that happened. Do you know what to do?

Hello guys, something like that happened. Do you know what to do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/majloszel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/igfe4p/hello_guys_something_like_that_happened_do_you/
  9. Something's running on my PC, and I don't know what.

Something's running on my PC, and I don't know what.: Hey guys! So I have had this gaming laptop for almost a year now, and everything is fine with it, its just that since one month ago, I felt like the battery was draining way faster at school, and when plugged in it gets really hot and even the fans kick when just browsing the...
  10. Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP9auO41B2g&feature=youtu.be Hey here's a video that shows what's going on. I tried updating what could be updated, I tried replugging both my mouse and keyboard, even tried switching to a different mouse, but the problem still comes back. I...