Windows 10: Hello guys I need your help. im not sure if im on the right place if not you can delete. So...

Discus and support Hello guys I need your help. im not sure if im on the right place if not you can delete. So... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/borninvincible88 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/borninvincible88, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Hello guys I need your help. im not sure if im on the right place if not you can delete. So...

/u/borninvincible88, Apr 1, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

Hi guys, im here because of an issue onedrive and system restore

Welcome to Ten Forums ali13196

Start a new thread describing your problems and I'm sure someone will be along to help.

Bree, Apr 1, 2021
  3. Japanese IME - How to have menus in English?

The default display language for the Microsoft IME is "Automatic", and occasionally it decides for whatever reason to change from English to Japanese or vice versa.
    At any rate, you can correct the issue without removing any language packs via the following steps. I'm going to assume that your Windows display language is in English, but your IME is set to display in Japanese.

1. Navigate thus: Control Panel -> Region & Language -> Keyboards &
      Languages -> Change Keyboards
    2. Highlight "Microsoft IME" under the Japanese (Japan) keyboard section of the "Installed services" list
    3. Select "Properties"
    4. Under the ""全股" tab, you will see an option at the bottom "メニューおよびダイアログで使用する言語" which is the IME display language option. Change this to "英語" (English) and save your changes (the buttons are in the same order as they are in the English UI, "Okay", "Cancel", "Apply", and "Help".

The next time you reopen the IME in the language bar, it should display in English.

Vector Gorgoth, Apr 1, 2021
  4. [HSY] Win User

Hello guys I need your help. im not sure if im on the right place if not you can delete. So...

How to force delete an IME?

Hello Microsoft,

I am annoyed by an undeletable IME, the middle one is a third-party IME I am trying to get rid of.

Hello guys I need your help. im not sure if im on the right place if not you can delete. So... ef50e18c-9801-4052-bf0d-e33a8c4cce16?upload=true.jpg

It has been uninstalled and no longer listed on "Apps & features"

Hello guys I need your help. im not sure if im on the right place if not you can delete. So... ec1e40e4-bd39-4db1-bb7c-cfb8a67a24fc?upload=true.png

In the settings of Language, it also greys out made me unable to select it. I have tried to delete the Chinese language IME entirely plus reboot with no luck.

To make things worse. the name of this IME is garbled. I can't even search in my folders for where it sits.

Any idea on how to get rid of it?

[HSY], Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

Hello guys I need your help. im not sure if im on the right place if not you can delete. So...

1. Hello guys I need your help. im not sure if im on the right place if not you can delete. So... - Similar Threads - Hello guys need

2. I NEED HELP IM STUCK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED HELP IM STUCK: I recently downloaded a game overnight and woke up the next morning, switched on my monitor and restarted my pc.My pc booted normal until it got to the gigabyte loading screen, spinning circles froze and I thought ok let me hard reset the pc, booted to the same gigabyte menu...
  3. I NEED HELP IM STUCK

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I NEED HELP IM STUCK: I recently downloaded a game overnight and woke up the next morning, switched on my monitor and restarted my pc.My pc booted normal until it got to the gigabyte loading screen, spinning circles froze and I thought ok let me hard reset the pc, booted to the same gigabyte menu...
  4. I NEED HELP IM STUCK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I just need help on how to fix the problem im having. Can you help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just need help on how to fix the problem im having. Can you help?: i have TMP2.0 enabled and hardware virtualization Enabled and my coreisalation isnt in my settings i get a message saying that your pc does'nt meet the requirements and they where there before i updated windows so i think it is a windows update....
  6. I just need help on how to fix the problem im having. Can you help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just need help on how to fix the problem im having. Can you help?: i have TMP2.0 enabled and hardware virtualization Enabled and my coreisalation isnt in my settings i get a message saying that your pc does'nt meet the requirements and they where there before i updated windows so i think it is a windows update....
  7. Im having a problem and i need help right now

in Windows 10 Customization
    Im having a problem and i need help right now: I was playing with a friend with xbox game bar on minecraft while all of the sudden my internet goes off thats pretty normal because my internet is bad so i go to i wait for my internet to connect it connect and i go on the xbox game bar again it says login so i press it but...
  8. Pls guys i need help im not pressing anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls guys i need help im not pressing anything: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sea_Seal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/llr2qy/pls_guys_i_need_help_im_not_pressing_anything/
  9. I need help you guys.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help you guys.: I just installed windows 10 onto an oldish computer and now it just keeps rebooting. It won’t load into safe mode by pressing F8 and all the youtube videos I’ve watched so far haven’t solved my problem. Please help. submitted by /u/ewhyeasyfanaccount [link] [comments]...
  10. Help, I need help im scared

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help, I need help im scared: Help some music is playing i dont whats happening please help me[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-need-help-im-scared/6f539259-25c2-483a-9fd5-4b6b27b619fa"