Windows 10: Hello guys I turned off firewall and now I can't turn on it can anyone help

Discus and support Hello guys I turned off firewall and now I can't turn on it can anyone help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ahegazy72 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ahegazy72, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Hello guys I turned off firewall and now I can't turn on it can anyone help

/u/ahegazy72, Jun 5, 2020

2. Cannot turn on network firewall for windows10 - SOLVED

Hello Sabrina,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience you have experienced.

You mean to say, the option is grayed out?

Is this started to happen recently?

What happens when you tried to turn on Firewall?

Usually, Windows Firewall shouldn't be in turn off state unless you have another firewall turned on. Turning off Windows Firewall might make your PC (and your network, if you have one) more vulnerable to damage from worms or hackers.

To turn Windows Firewall on or off:

• Click Start,

• In Search, type firewall, and then select
      Windows Firewall.

• Select Turn Windows Firewall on or off on left pane. You might be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice.

• Select Turn on Windows Firewall checkbox's and click
      OK

• Note: If your PC is connected to a network, network policy settings might prevent you from completing these steps. For more info, contact your administrator.
    Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Anne Fuj Win User
    Firewall

Hello,

It is recommended to turn on your Firewalls to prevent your computer from unauthorized access and being vulnerable. Based on your issue description, it looks like you wanted to turn off Windows Firewall. To turn off Windows Firewall, kindly follow the steps
    below:

• On Start, scroll down to Windows System > Control Panel > System
      and Security
      > Windows Firewall.
    • Select Turn Windows Firewall on or off. You might be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice.
    • Under the appropriate network setting, select Turn on Windows Firewall.
      • Note: If your PC is connected to a network, network policy settings might prevent you from completing these steps. For more info, contact your .administrator

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Fuj, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Hello guys I turned off firewall and now I can't turn on it can anyone help

Windows firewall turning itself on

Hello,

Follow the steps below to disable Windows Firewall services.

• Press Windows +R

• Type services.msc and press
      Enter

Locate Windows Firewall

• Right click on it and select disable.

• Also ensure that the startup type is set from Automatic to
      manual.

Hope this post helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Hello guys I turned off firewall and now I can't turn on it can anyone help

1. Hello guys I turned off firewall and now I can't turn on it can anyone help - Similar Threads - Hello guys turned

2. how I can turn off the window hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how I can turn off the window hello: I am really frustrated with this issue. Whenever I try to log in to any account, a window pops up in front of me. I am associated with the fashion industry, and I have to log in to many accounts for my work. This issue is causing me a lot of inconvenience. Please help me....
  3. how I can turn off the window hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how I can turn off the window hello: I am really frustrated with this issue. Whenever I try to log in to any account, a window pops up in front of me. I am associated with the fashion industry, and I have to log in to many accounts for my work. This issue is causing me a lot of inconvenience. Please help me....
  4. They don't me to turn off Adaptive Brightness, so I turn to you guys for help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    They don't me to turn off Adaptive Brightness, so I turn to you guys for help.: Just bought a new laptop. On any dark-ish webpage, the brightness of my screen dims. Its extremely annoying. I have tried literally every option on this page : https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/70157-enable-disable-adaptive-brightness-windows-10-a.html Nothing works. I'm...
  5. Firewall is turned off and I can't turn it back on.

Firewall is turned off and I can't turn it back on.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/YoshiKombat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iiel27/firewall_is_turned_off_and_i_cant_turn_it_back_on/
  6. i can't turn on firewall!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i can't turn on firewall!: hello, i need some help with windows security and I can't turn on all 3 firewalls... for some reason. it doesn't show anything when i click on one of the 3. no errors, no change at all! can anyone tell me what i should do?...
  7. Cellular turned off and I can't turn it on

Cellular turned off and I can't turn it on: Hi, I have a Dell Latitude 7390 and just got a DW5811e x7 lte card to be able to use cellular on the laptop, but I can't seem to be able to activate it. I downloaded a driver for it from the Dell support page, I have ran Dell command | Update to see if that find anything....
  8. Turned off firewall, now how do I turn off the notification telling me to turn it back on.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turned off firewall, now how do I turn off the notification telling me to turn it back on.: I'm behind not one but two physical firewalls so I've turned off the windows 10 firewall. However, I get naggifications urging me to turn it back on every time I boot up and every so often while using the machine. How do I turn these off. I've attached a screenshot of what...
  9. Firewall turned off

Firewall turned off: Why am I receiving message firewall is turned off, but when I check security firewall is on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/firewall-turned-off/c12a23bd-426d-4406-91d4-54f50be196cd
  10. Should I turn off Windows Firewall?

Should I turn off Windows Firewall?: Hey, Just got this firewall "Glasswire" and was wondering if I should turn off Windows 10 Firewall while I'm using it? I'm just not sure if Glasswire gives me as much protection as the Windows one give me. -Thanks! 19741