Windows 10: hello guys please answer me i bought this laptop online with windows 11 pro and now i cant...

Discus and support hello guys please answer me i bought this laptop online with windows 11 pro and now i cant... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello guys please answer me i bought this laptop online with windows 11 pro and now i cant activate the windows i tried all the ways that davem121 said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jasmine arafa, Nov 26, 2022.

1. hello guys please answer me i bought this laptop online with windows 11 pro and now i cant...

hello guys please answer me i bought this laptop online with windows 11 pro and now i cant activate the windows i tried all the ways that davem121 said when i try this key VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T i found error 0x803fa067 becuse u dont have valid digital licence or product key and when i try this keyW269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX i find this error 0x004f074 that we cant connect to your organization activation server .. i tried to close the internet and also try to restart ...and when i do command prompt i find the product key :GVLK please guys answer me asap dave or any body professional

:)

jasmine arafa, Nov 26, 2022

2. Surface laptop windows hello

Hi,

Regarding your issue after updating to Windows pro. In order for us to assist you, please answer the following questions below:

• Are there any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to run this article:
    Windows update troubleshooter
    . It contains troubleshooting steps if you are having issues after and before the updates.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Nov 26, 2022
  3. Install Windows 10 prof on Windows 11 laptop guidance needed

Hello,
    I just bought a Lenovo Idea Pad with Windows 11 pre installed on it. However I cannot tolerate Windows 11 for x,y,z reasons. I saw on internet that in order to go to windows 10 professional, I have to re-image the laptop. I am a bit technology savvy so if anybody could give the desired step by step basics of the process, I greatly appreciate it? I will purchase from Microsoft original Keys since this will be my main laptop for coding Python.
    I am thinking of going online & downloading ISO file, installing from USB & then purchasing licence from Microsoft? If these steps are correct or I am missing any other crucial steps please advise with links? I thank you in advance for all assistance appreciated.

CodeBreaker434, Nov 26, 2022
  4. clend9 Win User

hello guys please answer me i bought this laptop online with windows 11 pro and now i cant...

windows 10 bought in chile

Hello. I bought a laptop in Chile and it only can show Spanish as a language for windows. I have gone through the steps to try and change it but it says that English isn't supported on this laptop. If I upgrade to windows pro will I be able to change
    it? I have seen others from china having the same problem but without any success after upgrading... Any suggestions?

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate category**

clend9, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

hello guys please answer me i bought this laptop online with windows 11 pro and now i cant...

1. hello guys please answer me i bought this laptop online with windows 11 pro and now i cant... - Similar Threads - hello guys please

2. hello guys please answer me i bought this laptop online with windows 11 pro and now i cant...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello guys please answer me i bought this laptop online with windows 11 pro and now i cant...: hello guys please answer me i bought this laptop online with windows 11 pro and now i cant activate the windows i tried all the ways that davem121 said when i try this key VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T i found error 0x803fa067 becuse u dont have valid digital licence or...
  3. Hello guys please i cant login on my app store on pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hello guys please i cant login on my app store on pc: PLEASE IF I WANT TO LOGIN ON MY APP STORE I KEEP GETTING ERROR MESSAGESPLS I NEED ASSISTANCE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-guys-please-i-cant-login-on-my-app-store-on/c9a85bc2-a94a-4278-803f-99bb46098100
  4. Hello guys please i cant login on my app store on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello guys please i cant login on my app store on pc: PLEASE IF I WANT TO LOGIN ON MY APP STORE I KEEP GETTING ERROR MESSAGESPLS I NEED ASSISTANCE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-guys-please-i-cant-login-on-my-app-store-on/c9a85bc2-a94a-4278-803f-99bb46098100
  5. Hello guys please i cant login on my app store on pc

6. Hello guys can some please help me fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello guys can some please help me fix this: Hello guys i recently discovered there was no personalizatin on my registry key and its missing can somoone please teach me how to bring it back =...
  7. Hello guys can some please help me fix this

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hello guys can some please help me fix this: Hello guys i recently discovered there was no personalizatin on my registry key and its missing can somoone please teach me how to bring it back =...
  8. i bought a new SSD but i cant seem to clone it? please help me.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i bought a new SSD but i cant seem to clone it? please help me.: ive installer the new bigger ssd. 4x the size, its there, its running, lights up and all. ive now downloaded macrim reflect, and started tryin to clone, but it always fails and i get, ERROR 9 I/O device error. it always stops at exactly 20% please help me? i just wanna bring...
  9. i bought a new SSD but i cant seem to clone it? please help me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought a new SSD but i cant seem to clone it? please help me.: ive installer the new bigger ssd. 4x the size, its there, its running, lights up and all. ive now downloaded macrim reflect, and started tryin to clone, but it always fails and i get, ERROR 9 I/O device error. it always stops at exactly 20% please help me? i just wanna bring...
  10. i bought a new SSD but i cant seem to clone it? please help me.