Windows 10: Hello, having problem with Windows update for couple months now. I have these updates but I...

Discus and support Hello, having problem with Windows update for couple months now. I have these updates but I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BHKnits [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fcwat4/hello_having_problem_with_windows_update_for/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BHKnits, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Hello, having problem with Windows update for couple months now. I have these updates but I...

/u/BHKnits, Mar 3, 2020

2. Windows updates...

Oh. Your "Registry" must have gotten screwed up FLY3R. If for some reason you couldn't download your updates I suppose you could go to the update site, and run throught the steps 'till it fails activation. Then you could go up to "Tools > Manage Add ons > then disable "Windows Genuine Advatage Validation Tool." Of course you should only use this method if you are having problems updating your legitamate copy of Windows XP. Perhaps do to a corrupted piece of software? *Smile Hello, having problem with Windows update for couple months now. I have these updates but I... :)

Thermopylae_480, Mar 3, 2020
  3. TC-man Win User
    Windows Update keeps failing!

Hi,

I had once a similar issue like yours, i.e. not able to update Windows 7. What I did to solve the problems is:

- go to control panel, then to "Troubleshouting" > "System and Security" > "Fix problems with Windows update" > click "Advanced" > choose "Apply repairs automatically".

And Windows will start detecting the issues and will repair "Windows update components". The problems should be fixed now, close the program, restart the PC, and see if the mentioned steps have fixed the problems you mentioned.

Hope it works for you.

Good luck!

TC-man, Mar 3, 2020
  4. KTR
    ktr Win User

Hello, having problem with Windows update for couple months now. I have these updates but I...

Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

Thema:

Hello, having problem with Windows update for couple months now. I have these updates but I...

1. Hello, having problem with Windows update for couple months now. I have these updates but I... - Similar Threads - Hello having problem

2. I been having a problem for a month now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I been having a problem for a month now: I've tried everything except restoring my PC to factory settings! There's an update my computer keeps telling me to restart and I have been restarting my PC I restarted it a half of a dozen times and it still tells me to restart. Or it'll shut down and restart on its own....
  3. I been having a problem for a month now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I been having a problem for a month now: I've tried everything except restoring my PC to factory settings! There's an update my computer keeps telling me to restart and I have been restarting my PC I restarted it a half of a dozen times and it still tells me to restart. Or it'll shut down and restart on its own....
  4. hello, i have been facing this problem since months now, anything I try to type on the...

hello, i have been facing this problem since months now, anything I try to type on the...: any dialogue box that appear doesn't stay for longer than 1 second and my task bar doesn't respond sometimes and apps tend to open for a flash second and then close??? I tried windows update, my hardware drive is also good and troubleshoot also looks fine. can anyone help me...
  5. Hello I have problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have problem: I have problem in my Windows 10. This is a ongoing issue in my computer were I cant open MS Store. The only thing that I can see is its logo and nothing come up. I also need to force close the Store to task manager to redo the process and do the same thing again.I run...
  6. Hello I have problem

Hello I have problem: I have problem in my Windows 10. This is a ongoing issue in my computer were I cant open MS Store. The only thing that I can see is its logo and nothing come up. I also need to force close the Store to task manager to redo the process and do the same thing again.I run...
  7. Hello I have problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. hello i have this problem :/

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hello i have this problem :/: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Elias343ce [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u795vv/hello_i_have_this_problem/
  9. Laptop just updated to 20H2, and now have a couple of problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop just updated to 20H2, and now have a couple of problems: Hi, Update happened this morning: System details now showing: Device name LAPTOP-S8VA4NE2 Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-1065G7 CPU @ 1.30GHz 1.50 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.7 GB usable Product ID 00325-96666-48821-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system,...
  10. I've been having this problem where Windows refuses to update for months now, and I can't...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've been having this problem where Windows refuses to update for months now, and I can't...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Thatotherman001 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fena9p/ive_been_having_this_problem_where_windows/