Windows 10: Hello Hello ! Wifi Hotspot problem Very frustrating !

Discus and support Hello Hello ! Wifi Hotspot problem Very frustrating ! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been working on this for weeks and have Googled it to death. I have tried all of the recommended fixes with no results including all of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Matt2020, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Matt2020 Win User

Hello Hello ! Wifi Hotspot problem Very frustrating !

I have been working on this for weeks and have Googled it to death. I have tried all of the recommended fixes with no results including all of the recommendations from the Microsoft forums. What do I have going on? I lost the ability to connect my mobile devices (smart phones) to my laptop's (Dell) hotspot. At one point it was working fine, then it seemed to go intermittent, now no connection at all.

Here what happens: I am able to start the laptop hotspot just fine, turns on normally. On both of my phones, the laptop shows up in the list of connections, but neither will connect. (Used to just fine)

So I pulled out my Toshiba laptop (windows 10), turn on the hotspot, both phones immediately connect.

There must be some setting or program on the Dell causing this. Remember, I have tried so many of the recommended fixes. I need help from someone that knows the hotspot very well. *Confused

Version 1903 OS Build 18362.657

:)

Matt2020, Mar 8, 2020

2. best way to use laptop internet as hotspot?

Hello,

My wifi router isnt working rightnow but internet is working by lan cable in laptop directly.

How can i use my laptop as wifi hotspot and use wifi in my mobile phone?

thx.

freebird_9924, Mar 8, 2020
  3. freebird_9924, Mar 8, 2020
  4. Hello Hello ! Wifi Hotspot problem Very frustrating !

hello

hello hello.
    and welcome to the forum. *Smile Hello Hello ! Wifi Hotspot problem Very frustrating ! :)

spectre440, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

Hello Hello ! Wifi Hotspot problem Very frustrating !

1. Hello Hello ! Wifi Hotspot problem Very frustrating ! - Similar Threads - Hello Hello Wifi

2. problem with Microsoft Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with Microsoft Hello: I'm not sure this is the correct location for this request, if not could someone please direct me to the correct location. I use the 1Password app and haven't had any problems. Now, when I attempt to use1Password I get a Microsoft box asking me to "sign in" but it doesn't...
  3. problem with Microsoft Hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with Microsoft Hello: I'm not sure this is the correct location for this request, if not could someone please direct me to the correct location. I use the 1Password app and haven't had any problems. Now, when I attempt to use1Password I get a Microsoft box asking me to "sign in" but it doesn't...
  4. Problem with Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with Windows Hello: Hi, my name is Tim, and I'm trying to install a fingerprint scanner so that I can log on to Windows 10 using my fingerprint. I had previously used a poor quality fingerprint scanner with success, but after having a bunch of problems installing the correct driver, and finally...
  5. Hello Login Very Slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hello Login Very Slow: I'm a good ol' country boy and I'm prone to ramble for a spell before I get to the point, but I like to set the context before jumpin' into the mud. So, if you have the patience, continue reading. I just built my first new PC from scratch (specs in profile) and installed...
  6. a very frustrating problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    a very frustrating problem: Hello I'm participating in the Windows 10 Exclusive Test, but I'm looking for a solution because I have several problems. First, the search does not work in Windows. (Well... means the search feature in Windows that you use to find files.) Second, when setting up...
  7. Hello. Does proxy conflict with hotspot?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hello. Does proxy conflict with hotspot?: I turn the mobile hotspot on on my laptop, and my phone can connect to the laptop and it works fine. But, I have a proxy software, it works on 127.0.0.1:8580. When I run this software, my phone can connect to the laptop but it says No Internet. After I close the proxy...
  8. Windows Hello Problems

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Problems: I am currently having problems with the fingerprint scanner on my Lenovo Yoga 720-13IKB 2-in-1 laptop. Though the driver has been checked and reset, and different settings checked, I cannot seem to be able to use the fingerprint scanner. I am usually quite patient, but this...
  9. Problem with wifi hotspot

Problem with wifi hotspot: I cannot connect the devices to my WiFi hotspot. I see the message on the device that it has IP address configuration failure. It appears when I try to connect it to my PC hotspot. What’s the remedy?...
  10. wifi hotspot problem

wifi hotspot problem: when i make the hotspot on from smartphone it get connected with the laptop but it shows ACCESS TYPE NO INTERNET CONNECTION. please solve this issue so that i can do some work. 33462