Windows 10: Hello how am I doing I know you are Luis De Leon you want to help with the windows can can...

Discus and support Hello how am I doing I know you are Luis De Leon you want to help with the windows can can... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Yes can I call you back for the PC game thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by UnbarredGlobe, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Hello how am I doing I know you are Luis De Leon you want to help with the windows can can...

Yes can I call you back for the PC game thank you

:)

UnbarredGlobe, Aug 16, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Help, cant create windows image

Hello there, @fullinfusion!

It seems like some sort of an OS confusion has happened with your secondary WD Black and I'm sorry to hear about that. *Frown Hello how am I doing I know you are Luis De Leon you want to help with the windows can can... :(
    Maybe re-formatting it would help indeed as the community already mentioned. I'd suggest to take a look at this step-by-step how to partition and format an HDD: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=PYCoid
    Keep in mind that this will wipe clean the drive, so you should backup all important data from the drive somewhere else.
    I noticed from the screenshots that your HDD appears as Disk 0, this means that it's plugged in the primary SATA port where the SSD (as an OS drive) should be. Actually it is possible that because of this Windows cannot create the image there. Swap the ports of the SSD and the HDD, this might help as well.

Keep me posted. Hope this helped! *Smile Hello how am I doing I know you are Luis De Leon you want to help with the windows can can... :)
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Aug 16, 2022
  4. wolf2009 Win User

Hello how am I doing I know you are Luis De Leon you want to help with the windows can can...

What to do in Ubuntu ?

I'm new to this Linux and its variants.

For the first time I'm stepping out of coziness of Windows . What do you guys use Linux for ?

Also I'm in college, will be doing Computer Science Engineering (Programming) . Anything to learn you guys can suggest ?

Already know a bit of C++, Photoshop.

wolf2009, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

Hello how am I doing I know you are Luis De Leon you want to help with the windows can can...

1. Hello how am I doing I know you are Luis De Leon you want to help with the windows can can... - Similar Threads - Hello doing are

2. I taking an online course and wanted to know if you can help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I taking an online course and wanted to know if you can help.: Good afternoon,I used PowerShell and now I don't have access to my desktop. Its only in the OneDrive I believe. Before I was able to use the Cd C:\users\my name\desktop to access my desktop through the path. Now, I don't know what happened, I can't access my desktop. It keeps...
  3. I taking an online course and wanted to know if you can help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I taking an online course and wanted to know if you can help.: Good afternoon,I used PowerShell and now I don't have access to my desktop. Its only in the OneDrive I believe. Before I was able to use the Cd C:\users\my name\desktop to access my desktop through the path. Now, I don't know what happened, I can't access my desktop. It keeps...
  4. Hello, can you help fix the computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, can you help fix the computer?: Hello, I would like to know how to speed up the performance of the computer?How to fix computer errors?How to fix failures?Maybe you can suggest some program?Or would it be possible to make a simple one without any backup and restores?Anything good?How could I fix my computer...
  5. Hello, can you help fix the computer?

Hello, can you help fix the computer?: Hello, I would like to know how to speed up the performance of the computer?How to fix computer errors?How to fix failures?Maybe you can suggest some program?Or would it be possible to make a simple one without any backup and restores?Anything good?How could I fix my computer...
  6. Hello, can you help fix the computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Hello, I keep getting BSOD. Can you help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I keep getting BSOD. Can you help?: I attached minidump files.https://www.dropbox.com/s/ifrmwwcv5rucl05/Minidump.zip?dl=0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-keep-getting-bsod-can-you-help/c36c9ef1-7b0a-41fb-9afe-f97f394b8759
  8. Hello, I keep getting BSOD. Can you help?

Hello, I keep getting BSOD. Can you help?: I attached minidump files.https://www.dropbox.com/s/ifrmwwcv5rucl05/Minidump.zip?dl=0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-keep-getting-bsod-can-you-help/c36c9ef1-7b0a-41fb-9afe-f97f394b8759
  9. Hello how am I doing I know you are Luis De Leon you want to help with the windows can can...

Hello how am I doing I know you are Luis De Leon you want to help with the windows can can...: Yes can I call you back for the PC game thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-how-am-i-doing-i-know-you-are-luis-de-leon/4a29c731-4f6d-4592-944a-37421cdbc0cc
  10. I want to darken the text of fonts my homepage but I do not know how to do it. Can you help

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to darken the text of fonts my homepage but I do not know how to do it. Can you help: I am trying to darken the fonts or txt my pc but I am stuck and the gray txt next to impossible to read and thus putting a stain on the eyes....