Windows 10: Hello, how can I send an OpenOffice table with my mail program?

Discus and support Hello, how can I send an OpenOffice table with my mail program? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to send my created table from OpenOffice by mail... [ATTACH] I just get this message that I have to assign a program... How do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MrAssistent, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Hello, how can I send an OpenOffice table with my mail program?

I would like to send my created table from OpenOffice by mail...

Hello, how can I send an OpenOffice table with my mail program? 0_big.jpg

I just get this message that I have to assign a program... How do I do that? Actually, all the programs are already assigned...

After I click the message away:

Hello, how can I send an OpenOffice table with my mail program? 1_big.jpg

Thank you very much for your answers!

MrAssistant

:)

MrAssistent, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Ian Ser Win User

my sent mail is not showing up in my mail app when i send mail

Hello Marialena,

To better assist you with your concern, please answer the following questions:

• What mail app are you referring to? Is it Outlook, Outlook.com, or the Windows 10 Mail App?
    • Does this issue only happen when sending a particular file?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

We look forward to your update.

Ian Ser, Jun 27, 2020
  3. WOT
    WOT Win User
    App or Program That can Alphabetize a list

In addition to David Y's suggestion, you can also use OpenOffice Writer to sort a list alphabetically or numerically and its free!

Just place your text in a table and select sort from the Table menu:

Hello, how can I send an OpenOffice table with my mail program? [​IMG]

Get it here:
    Apache OpenOffice - Official Download

Cheers,

4. dalchina Win User

Hello, how can I send an OpenOffice table with my mail program?

Mail not sending!

Your last reference was to Mailbird- it seems you've reverted to Mail.

The choice of pop3 or imap for receiving mail is up to you.. smtp is a different thing.

Suggest you try sending mail with Mailbird

dalchina, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Hello, how can I send an OpenOffice table with my mail program?

1. Hello, how can I send an OpenOffice table with my mail program? - Similar Threads - Hello send OpenOffice

2. how can I send an e mail to organizations?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I send an e mail to organizations?: I am trying to send e mail messages to several organizations and g mail doesn't allow it. What do I have to do to accomplish this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-send-an-e-mail-to-organizations/5476ef7a-31c1-48d4-96be-9ea659ea0370
  3. how can I send an e mail to organizations?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I send an e mail to organizations?: I am trying to send e mail messages to several organizations and g mail doesn't allow it. What do I have to do to accomplish this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-send-an-e-mail-to-organizations/5476ef7a-31c1-48d4-96be-9ea659ea0370
  4. how can I send an e mail to organizations?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I cannot send or receive emails in my Microsoft mail program

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot send or receive emails in my Microsoft mail program: I have not been able to send or receive emails in my Microsoft Mail program for several days. However, both my cell phone and Gmail account have not been affected. I was able to speak with a Microsoft rep by phone on Sept. 11 and he said the problem was corrected. But the...
  6. How can I get OpenOffice to be dark?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I get OpenOffice to be dark?: Like the task bar of OpenOffice, not the space where you write. So the 4 bars, 1 on each side of the document. Sorry if it's confusing. submitted by /u/SwingDingeling [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ika4th/how_can_i_get_openoffice_to_be_dark/
  7. Hello, how do I deactivate the write protection in OpenOffice Writer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello, how do I deactivate the write protection in OpenOffice Writer?: I am currently writing my work with OpenOffice. I added a picture, which added 452 pages with only characters on them. If I mark all pages and want to delete them, I get only an error message (picture below) And if I delete the characters one by one, nothing...
  8. mail/outlook mail: I can send BUT can NOT receive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail/outlook mail: I can send BUT can NOT receive: mail/outlook mail: I can send BUT can NOT receive. What is the remedy? thanks jp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mailoutlook-mail/8fd6a777-8d82-4ca3-9c0a-cb090ddac574
  9. How can I stop Send To > Mail Recipient using Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I stop Send To > Mail Recipient using Windows Live Mail: I used to use Windows Live Mail as my default email program but have now purchase Outlook. I have set Outlook as the default Mail and MailTo app but Send To > Mail Recipient still uses Windows Live Mail. If I open Windows Live Mail it claims to be the default messaging app...
  10. Mail app table

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app table: I am tring to place a 13 column 5 row table in my Windows Mail app email but a) there is not much space to allow this due to the design of the page, where one writes is not very large and b) whilst I can put in a 5 col, 4 row table I can't work out how to change the size.....