Windows 10: Hello! How do I set up my Daily memories to come in to my email, daily? Thank you

Discus and support Hello! How do I set up my Daily memories to come in to my email, daily? Thank you in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I set up OneDrive to send Daily Memories to my email?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JudyRichardson, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Hello! How do I set up my Daily memories to come in to my email, daily? Thank you

How do I set up OneDrive to send Daily Memories to my email?

:)

JudyRichardson, Mar 18, 2023
  2. PDAdict Win User

NO DAILY calendar appointment setting

Hello people,

I am totally bewildered as to how and why a calendar does NOT offer a choice for setting a daily reminder. There are choices for weekly, monthly, and annual reminders for a recurring appointment, but NO daily selection! Is it because of my phone? I would
    think that it is the same with all users of Windows Mobile 5. I have a Dopod C 720W, aka HTC S 620

Any help or suggestions of a very good 3rd party calendar software would be deeply appcreiated. Thanks and happy holidays!

PDAdict, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Cortana Daily Briefing

Hello,

I am on a mac, not sure if or how that nay affect things but I use the online version of Microsoft Office 365 (primarily outlook email) for work. We've been getting "Daily Briefings" from Cortana via email, which are very useful as it shows things like "2
    days ago you said: I will take care of this and get back to you" -- allowing me to click "done" or "add to To Do List".

My boss asked me if Cortana can be modified to locate or recognize keywords for this daily briefing. Example, we set up her keywords for "quote" or "pricing" and then in her daily email briefings it would show "2 days ago: XX emailed you asking for a XX
    quote" thus allowing him to a) mark "done" or b) mark "add to my to do list".

So far nobody via support had been able to answer me and has only directed me to set rules for our emails recognizing key words and having them auto filtered to a specific inbox folder.

Any feedback would be really appreciated!

Brandi Duncan, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Hello! How do I set up my Daily memories to come in to my email, daily? Thank you

Memory daily on windows phone 8s

I have a question. I want to see a whole conversation i had on Whatsapp. (i don't mean the email function) Now the whatsapp site says:

Your WhatsApp messages are automatically backed up and saved on your phone's memory daily.

Well, clear to me. But where is my phone's memory daily? Ik can't find a thing. So all my back ups are somewhere in my memory, but where exactly?

DaniëlKroon, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

Hello! How do I set up my Daily memories to come in to my email, daily? Thank you

1. Hello! How do I set up my Daily memories to come in to my email, daily? Thank you - Similar Threads - Hello set Daily

2. Hello! How do I set up my Daily memories to come in to my email, daily? Thank you

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hello! How do I set up my Daily memories to come in to my email, daily? Thank you: How do I set up OneDrive to send Daily Memories to my email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-how-do-i-set-up-my-daily-memories-to-come-in/a72251cf-25c9-4007-97eb-20644559ecd5
  3. Hello! How do I set up my Daily memories to come in to my email, daily? Thank you

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello! How do I set up my Daily memories to come in to my email, daily? Thank you: How do I set up OneDrive to send Daily Memories to my email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-how-do-i-set-up-my-daily-memories-to-come-in/a72251cf-25c9-4007-97eb-20644559ecd5
  4. Daily Reminders in To-Do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Daily Reminders in To-Do: Hello, I watched a video on how to use To-Do and I get how the 'My Day' feature works and it might be useful for some tasks. But I have some daily reminders that I want reminded of on my PC / iPhone every day like watering plants and taking medication etc. It's not popping up...
  5. Notification daily email is missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notification daily email is missing: Daily I get an email stating that all is OK If I don't get the email then there is an How do I automate detecting the missed all is OK daily message? I would like a rule that check for the absence of the all is OK email today that runs at 8 am...
  6. Daily updates on my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Daily updates on my laptop: [ATTACH] so over the past few or so months I've been getting constantly forced to update my laptop every night. im really unsure of why this is happening and how im able to fix it as even downloading and manually updating the laptop straight from the W10 update assistant...
  7. How to stop daily security definition daily downloads?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to stop daily security definition daily downloads?: Never had an problem with windows security daily definition until I installed 1809. I still don't as long as they're space out. It when more then one is being applied when computer is turn on that problems occur. Paid the extortion fee of $99 for Windows 10 Pro and set...
  8. how do i increase the time before my emails are deleted? Is there a settings page? Thank you.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i increase the time before my emails are deleted? Is there a settings page? Thank you.: How do I increase settings for Windows to save my emails before deleting them. Mine are disappearing in under a month. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-increase-the-time-before-my-emails-are/b0d34925-c5be-4663-a014-e401ed96f196
  9. hello and thank you

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hello and thank you: I cant set up fortnight on my computer, I'm not very knowledgeable about computers. how do I run a fix? or what am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/hello-and-thank-you/66e24d00-be99-4edd-8174-334771ebe499
  10. Lots Of Daily Spam Emails

in Browsers and Email
    Lots Of Daily Spam Emails: Hello there, I have my primary email address that tends to get, on average, maybe 30 Junk emails daily that end up in the Junk folder. Sometimes the Junk emails tend to get through to my Inbox. So I have learned that if you load the email message "completely", it's...