Windows 10: Hello, how do you change the look of the Windows 10 setting page?

Discus and support Hello, how do you change the look of the Windows 10 setting page? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I know that Windows 10 (2004 version) updated the look of the settings page. I was wondering how to change the Windows 10 settings page (look)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wmchin2003, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Hello, how do you change the look of the Windows 10 setting page?

Hello,

I know that Windows 10 (2004 version) updated the look of the settings page. I was wondering how to change the Windows 10 settings page (look) to the newer look? Is there a registry "tweak" to it?

Here is an example.

I would like to go from this...

Hello, how do you change the look of the Windows 10 setting page? [​IMG]

To this...

Hello, how do you change the look of the Windows 10 setting page? [​IMG]

Is there a way to "update" the look on the settings page? I had the "newer" look on my iMac (using BootCamp) but not on my laptops.

William

:)

wmchin2003, Sep 8, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Hello -
    Thanks for the return. Before I undertake changing the Registry, I have a question.
    The steps in my Registry, for my version of Windows 10, were a bit different, but I think I eventually got to the right spot.
    The last step is to change the number of places you want to list in Recent Places. In my case, the default Max Display listed 50 as the number. So, if I were to change that number, how do I know the Save As page will be one of those places? Or, a similar question, will this registry change delete the tab Recent from my Save As page? This is what I would like to happen.
    When I received my computer in Nov. 2016, the Recent tab was not listed in the Save As page. Something caused it to be added over time. Which brings me to this second question. Would there be any benefit in deleting the changed registry listing and reverting back to the default listing? See attachment.
    Jerry

Jerry8A, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Hello, how do you change the look of the Windows 10 setting page?

windows hello

Hello,

Windows Hello is a more personal way to sign in to your Windows 10 devices with just a look or touch.

You can change the Windows Hello settings by following these steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Under Sign-in options, you can change and choose the way you want to sign-in.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Antoneth Ber, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Hello, how do you change the look of the Windows 10 setting page?

1. Hello, how do you change the look of the Windows 10 setting page? - Similar Threads - Hello change setting

2. how do change home page to yahoo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do change home page to yahoo: change my homepage to yahoo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-change-home-page-to-yahoo/bd858501-b706-4928-aedf-66aee51ce7d7
  3. How do you set the timer resolution in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you set the timer resolution in windows 10?: Back in the xp days you can add to the boot.ini file /TIMERES= (number) can you still add this switch using bcdedit /set and if not is there an alternative you can use in windows 10 1903? (I tried to google it but i cant seem to find what im looking for. 143936
  4. How do you change screen contrast in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you change screen contrast in Windows 10?: How do you change screen contrast in Windows 10? You'd think it would be with display settings but I didn't see it there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-screen-contrast-in-windows-10/01aad017-b2fb-4010-84f5-a50325312ee2
  5. How do you change the main account on Windows 10?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do you change the main account on Windows 10?: My PC has my Dad's account as the main account. I would like to know how to switch it to my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-the-main-account-on-windows-10/34c24c87-5a31-4285-96f3-945702fcc31a
  6. how do I change paging file size windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do I change paging file size windows 10: How do I change the paging file size in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-paging-file-size-windows-10/d614d38e-ac5f-4046-8901-611ef0736541
  7. Microsoft! Do you change settings?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft! Do you change settings?: I re-installed Windows a week ago and changed a bunch of settings... mostly privacy. I have gone back into settings today and found remote desktop turned on, notifications such as Microsoft Solitare, Voice Recorder, Groove all turned on. I turned them all off then whilst...
  8. How Do You Fix Settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do You Fix Settings?: So I watched this video on YouTube and I wanted to switch my computer name on my hp and after I changed my name all of a sudden I couldn't search in the Cortana box or even ask Cortana questions I can't even press on the windows button please, someone help. Here's the link...
  9. How do you change the color of the fonts of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you change the color of the fonts of Windows 10?: Title says it all, and not just desktop, everything? 101609
  10. Change New Tab Page Settings for Sets in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change New Tab Page Settings for Sets in Windows 10: How to: Change New Tab Page Settings for Sets in Windows 10 How to Change New Tab Page Settings for Sets in Windows 10 [img] Warning Sets is no longer available in Windows 10. Sets shell provided tab experience is no more in Windows 10 Microsoft had...