Windows 10: Hello, how do you change the look of the Windows 10 setting page?

Discus and support Hello, how do you change the look of the Windows 10 setting page? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I know that Windows 10 (2004 version) updated the look of the settings page. I was wondering how to change the Windows 10 settings page (look)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wmchin2003, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Hello, how do you change the look of the Windows 10 setting page?

Hello,

I know that Windows 10 (2004 version) updated the look of the settings page. I was wondering how to change the Windows 10 settings page (look) to the newer look? Is there a registry "tweak" to it?

Here is an example.

I would like to go from this...

Hello, how do you change the look of the Windows 10 setting page? [​IMG]

To this...

Hello, how do you change the look of the Windows 10 setting page? [​IMG]

Is there a way to "update" the look on the settings page? I had the "newer" look on my iMac (using BootCamp) but not on my laptops.

William

:)

wmchin2003, Sep 8, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Hello -
    Thanks for the return. Before I undertake changing the Registry, I have a question.
    The steps in my Registry, for my version of Windows 10, were a bit different, but I think I eventually got to the right spot.
    The last step is to change the number of places you want to list in Recent Places. In my case, the default Max Display listed 50 as the number. So, if I were to change that number, how do I know the Save As page will be one of those places? Or, a similar question, will this registry change delete the tab Recent from my Save As page? This is what I would like to happen.
    When I received my computer in Nov. 2016, the Recent tab was not listed in the Save As page. Something caused it to be added over time. Which brings me to this second question. Would there be any benefit in deleting the changed registry listing and reverting back to the default listing? See attachment.
    Jerry

Jerry8A, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Hello, how do you change the look of the Windows 10 setting page?

windows hello

Hello,

Windows Hello is a more personal way to sign in to your Windows 10 devices with just a look or touch.

You can change the Windows Hello settings by following these steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Under Sign-in options, you can change and choose the way you want to sign-in.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Antoneth Ber, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Hello, how do you change the look of the Windows 10 setting page?

1. Hello, how do you change the look of the Windows 10 setting page? - Similar Threads - Hello change setting

2. How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello?: How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-to-the-screen-that-allows-you-to/1816b1a0-dd4f-4961-b72c-0f48572306b6
  3. How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello?: How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-to-the-screen-that-allows-you-to/1816b1a0-dd4f-4961-b72c-0f48572306b6
  4. How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to avoid Windows Hello Face to look for you after locking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to avoid Windows Hello Face to look for you after locking: I have setup Windows Hello Face WHF and it works well. When I lock Windows with Win-L almost immediately WHF starts looking for me and unlocks Windows and comes to the desktop.My question is if there is a way to avoid WHF to look for me directly after locking? . What I would...
  6. How to avoid Windows Hello Face to look for you after locking

How to avoid Windows Hello Face to look for you after locking: I have setup Windows Hello Face WHF and it works well. When I lock Windows with Win-L almost immediately WHF starts looking for me and unlocks Windows and comes to the desktop.My question is if there is a way to avoid WHF to look for me directly after locking? . What I would...
  7. How do you change the settings app icon?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you change the settings app icon?: The other day I was messing with my app icons and changing the icons to custom ones. I accidentally deleted the icon files that I replaced the default icons with and my app icons went blank. I was able to change back all the icons to the defaults except for the settings icon....
  8. How do you change the settings app icon?

How do you change the settings app icon?: The other day I was messing with my app icons and changing the icons to custom ones. I accidentally deleted the icon files that I replaced the default icons with and my app icons went blank. I was able to change back all the icons to the defaults except for the settings icon....
  9. How do you change the settings app icon?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How do I change the look of Windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the look of Windows?: Long story short, my laptop got wiped of everything and windows 10 home was installed. The look is different and I'm trying to change it back to normal. Everything is black. The icons are all black when before they had color on them the taskbar is different as well....