Windows 10: Hello how do you fix BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Discus and support Hello how do you fix BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i changed my computer from a windows cracked version to the original windows after buying key and whenever i try to download a game called VALORANT my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kuro Kusakabe, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Hello how do you fix BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

i changed my computer from a windows cracked version to the original windows after buying key and whenever i try to download a game called VALORANT my windows restarts and blue screens BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTIONoh yeah also my computer has been attacked by a malware before, it encrypted my computer files but unfortunately it happened a year ago so i forgot what the malwares name was but i tried removing it by using antivirus apps such as malwarebytes, avg antivirus, avast antivirus, restoro, driver fix, i tried a lot of apps so that my computer can remove itWho crashed dump analysis:

:)

Kuro Kusakabe, Dec 27, 2022
Thema:

Hello how do you fix BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

1. Hello how do you fix BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION - Similar Threads - Hello fix BSOD

2. Hello how do you fix BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello how do you fix BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: i changed my computer from a windows cracked version to the original windows after buying key and whenever i try to download a game called VALORANT my windows restarts and blue screens BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTIONoh yeah also my computer has been attacked by a malware...
  3. Hello how do you fix BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello how do you fix BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: i changed my computer from a windows cracked version to the original windows after buying key and whenever i try to download a game called VALORANT my windows restarts and blue screens BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTIONoh yeah also my computer has been attacked by a malware...
  4. BSOD - CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: I had a BSOD today with the error code CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. I've ran the memtest86 for 4-5 hours previously, updated my GPU and ran benchmark tests and they were all fine. I'm just not sure what other tests I could run. I've even DDU uninstalled my GPU several...
  5. BSOD, critical_structure_corruption

BSOD, critical_structure_corruption: Hi, I'm hoping this is the right place for my issue. (otherwise, please let me know where to correctly post this) My windows 10 pc is occasionally receiving a BSOD with error "critical_structure_corruption" mentioning ntfs.sys. The only DMP file in the minidump directory...
  6. Critical_structure_corruption bsod

Critical_structure_corruption bsod: I have this configuration: MB:Asus M2n-e CPU: Amd 9650 2.3ghz no overclock Ram: corsair 4gb 1066 (working 800mhz) HDD: WD velociraptor 250gb 10000rpm (win 10 64 bit) + 1tb caviar black + 1tb caviar black sata II psu: 650W high power sirtec VGA: evga gtx 460 sc factory...
  7. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption: Hello, I was playing some games when the BSOD first happened and was trying my usual of troubleshooting it myself. There were two games I installed recently one just tonight which was promptly uninstalled and the other I installed yesterday but hadn't removed just yet as it...
  8. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption: Hello, I need help solving something. I recently updated my BIOS, which mainly started the whole BSOD errors. I don't know really what is causing the errors though, I have tested the RAM, which that came out to be perfect with no errors, and when it does crash, it is not...
  9. BSOD: Critical_structure_corruption

BSOD: Critical_structure_corruption: I just installed the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3189866) last night and this morning I got this BSOD. Dump file is attached. 63703
  10. Bsod critical_structure_corruption

Bsod critical_structure_corruption: My notebook has been crahing randomly for a while with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_ERROR BSOD. I read something about SPTD driver installed along with applications like Daemon Tools. I've already uninstalled it but it did not fix it. I've already used Memtest86+ but it did not report...