Windows 10: Hello, how to solve this error

Discus and support Hello, how to solve this error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The path" cannot be found. Verify that you have access to this location and try again, or try to find the instalation package ve_runtimeMinimum_x64.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Angel_228, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Angel_228 Win User

Hello, how to solve this error

The path" cannot be found. Verify that you have access to this location and try again, or try to find the instalation package ve_runtimeMinimum_x64. msl in a folder from which you can instal the product Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X64 Minimum Runtime - 14.23 27820.

:)

Angel_228, Apr 10, 2021

2. Linking Error How to solve??

Hello Everyone,

I need help.I have some linking error in my c++ program.
    I am working on c++ on Linux.I have included all need header files required.
    But there is a problem of linking error.
    How to solve it?

Can anyone help me out??How to solve this linking error?

mickyching, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Hello, how to solve this error

not able to get drivers for "PCI Simple Communication controller" for Laptop HP 15 r205TU -- SOLVED

Hello All,
    I was just facing the same issue and I found one of the blog post with complete step by step instructions, it was mentioned on one of the ecommerce site snapdeal.

A user had posted the link through which he solved the problem and it worked for me as well. here is the URL: http://www.techavin.com/hp-15-r205tu-k8u05pa-drivers-wifi-issue-solved/ hope you guys will find it useful.

Thanks.

PeterRivera, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Hello, how to solve this error

1. Hello, how to solve this error - Similar Threads - Hello solve error

2. How to solve this error?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to solve this error?: ErrorWe are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service. For this reason, leveraging anonymous or location hiding technologies when connecting to this service is not generally allowed. If you believe that...
  3. How to solve this error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this error?: ErrorWe are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service. For this reason, leveraging anonymous or location hiding technologies when connecting to this service is not generally allowed. If you believe that...
  4. How to solve this error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to this error solve

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to this error solve: C\Program Files\WindowsApps\MicrosoftTeams 21302.202.1065.6968 x64 8we kyb3d8bbwe\VCRUNTIME140 1.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try instaliing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator...
  6. how to this error solve

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to this error solve: C\Program Files\WindowsApps\MicrosoftTeams 21302.202.1065.6968 x64 8we kyb3d8bbwe\VCRUNTIME140 1.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try instaliing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator...
  7. how to this error solve

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How to solve this error?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to solve this error?: How to solve this error?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-error/960e893b-0bb5-4213-bc77-97de81bed5be
  9. how to solve error 0x009001

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to solve error 0x009001: I will be brief. Recently I was unlucky to have my files deleted. But fortunately the Notebook still works. After many attempts effort to solve many of the problems, and then after reset came this error that says “It's an impossible deleted file.” So I decided to resort...
  10. How to solve the GWXUX.EXE error

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to solve the GWXUX.EXE error: GWXUX.exe is a file that’s supposed to nag you to upgrade to Windows 10. After downloading an update called KB30335583 a lot of people started to sometimes, for nor reason, get an error that says “GWXUX has stopped working” or “GWXUX – application error”. Even though the...