Windows 10: Hello i am getting BSOD randomly Bugcheck code 122 239 59 292 and 0

Discus and support Hello i am getting BSOD randomly Bugcheck code 122 239 59 292 and 0 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; the OS restarts normally and everything works fine but it happens like once every 2-3 days i run sfc scan and it shows no problem i happens once in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Abdullah832689, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Hello i am getting BSOD randomly Bugcheck code 122 239 59 292 and 0

the OS restarts normally and everything works fine but it happens like once every 2-3 days i run sfc scan and it shows no problem i happens once in a while and restarts on its own without any problem but as it is BSOD stays like a second and disappears for event viewer i want to know if its serious or not and if it is then i need a solution .i have also recieved other BSOD errors Bugcheck codes are 239 292 0 59 239 is 6 times total 18 critical errors so it thought i should ask before it gets worse thanks youDevice name ABDULLAH Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12700H 2.30 GHz Install

:)

Abdullah832689, Dec 5, 2023
  2. JasonHe54 Win User

Experiencing occasional Error 3F0 boot error, Windows Event Viewer shows "Kernel-Power" error with various BugcheckCodes

Bugcheck Code: 292 or 340 or 239 or 0 or 122

Source has been listed as "Kernel-Power" for every Critical shutdown error with an event ID of 41, and a Task Category of 63.

Latest one is a Bugcheck Code of 292 at about 6PM Eastern US Time of May 19th (today at time of writing).

The issue I've been experiencing was a 3F0 error upon boot (occasionally, but far too many times for it to be acceptable considering the laptop is about 6 months old). I've already contacted HP about it, but they're running through their diagnostic thing, but I've also seen posts about this, and I just wanted to see if someone else could help figure out the issue here causing the 3F0 (no boot drive, I think) error.

Please let me know if anyone need info to potentially help figure out the cause, I'm kind of desperate at this point, and HP likely won't replace it as it's a custom spec-d laptop without having to run through their diagnostic routine.

JasonHe54, Dec 5, 2023
  3. (BSOD) bugcheck was: 0x000000a0 INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR

Has any one got this BSOD when stress testing a overclock before? i can get the minidump if some one can read it for me i was trying for 4.5Ghz @ 1.31v and after around 20min of stressing i would get this BSOD and it would shut my system down not even sure i saw a BSOD just a shutdown?

Live OR Die, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Hello i am getting BSOD randomly Bugcheck code 122 239 59 292 and 0

[BSOD] Occasional random Blue Screen crashes with Bugcheck Code 292

Hi Dave,

Unfortunately, I just had another BSOD crash with the same Bugcheck code 292 the following day after replacing the WLAN device drivers recommended for my device.

Hello i am getting BSOD randomly Bugcheck code 122 239 59 292 and 0 F1CvsrDG9bJZjVUhl4vtRnf0WM%2fSk9J5C9YODa83hyKT8uDEuXIh5i%2fFmT32tqd6654jX8ThLoa4eZs1EegSy3dNE%3d.png

I went back to check if there were any new minidump files created and there were none (Just the same 2 files). As usual, same volmgr error as well. Do you have any other ideas on what might be causing this?

Thanks!

Jeffers3211, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Hello i am getting BSOD randomly Bugcheck code 122 239 59 292 and 0

1. Hello i am getting BSOD randomly Bugcheck code 122 239 59 292 and 0 - Similar Threads - Hello getting BSOD

2. [BSOD] Event 41, BugCheck Code 292

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BSOD] Event 41, BugCheck Code 292: Hello,Ive just got BSOD with the following info from EventViewer: Event 41 Kernel-Power, BugCheck code 292. No minidump or Memory dump file have been made. When the error occured malwarebytes was running a deep scan on my C: drive. It had detected 1 malware which i have now...
  3. [BSOD] Event 41, BugCheck Code 292

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [BSOD] Event 41, BugCheck Code 292: Hello,Ive just got BSOD with the following info from EventViewer: Event 41 Kernel-Power, BugCheck code 292. No minidump or Memory dump file have been made. When the error occured malwarebytes was running a deep scan on my C: drive. It had detected 1 malware which i have now...
  4. [BSOD] Event 41, BugCheck Code 292

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hello i am getting BSOD randomly Bugcheck code 122 239 59 292 and 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello i am getting BSOD randomly Bugcheck code 122 239 59 292 and 0: the OS restarts normally and everything works fine but it happens like once every 2-3 days i run sfc scan and it shows no problem i happens once in a while and restarts on its own without any problem but as it is BSOD stays like a second and disappears for event viewer i want...
  6. [BSOD] Occasional random Blue Screen crashes with Bugcheck Code 292

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BSOD] Occasional random Blue Screen crashes with Bugcheck Code 292: Hi there,I'm not very knowledgeable about how to fix this, so I can provide further details if required. After the BSOD crash, I checked Event Viewer and found a Critical level event, "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...
  7. [BSOD] Occasional random Blue Screen crashes with Bugcheck Code 292

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [BSOD] Occasional random Blue Screen crashes with Bugcheck Code 292: Hi there,I'm not very knowledgeable about how to fix this, so I can provide further details if required. After the BSOD crash, I checked Event Viewer and found a Critical level event, "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...
  8. [BSOD] Occasional random Blue Screen crashes with Bugcheck Code 292

9. [BSOD] BugCheck Code 292 WHEA and BugCheck Code 10 IRQ

[BSOD] BugCheck Code 292 WHEA and BugCheck Code 10 IRQ: Hi, I got BSOD with two events from Event Viewer:Event ID 41 BugCheckCode 292 WHEA uncorrectable error with no dump file at all . This type of BSOD happens randomly but usually after resume from sleep.Event ID 41 BugCheckCode 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with a dump file. I try...
  10. BSOD kernel error bugcheck code 292 and bugcheck code 0

BSOD kernel error bugcheck code 292 and bugcheck code 0: Hey. My computer reboots during startup when the OS starts. It reboots turns off completely and starts up again cyclically 3-6 times, and then starts normally. I have changed the power supply and CR2032 battery. The problem appears only if the computer has been off...