Windows 10: Hello i am getting BSOD randomly Bugcheck code 122 239 59 292 and 0

Discus and support Hello i am getting BSOD randomly Bugcheck code 122 239 59 292 and 0 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; the OS restarts normally and everything works fine but it happens like once every 2-3 days i run sfc scan and it shows no problem i happens once in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Abdullah832689, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Hello i am getting BSOD randomly Bugcheck code 122 239 59 292 and 0

the OS restarts normally and everything works fine but it happens like once every 2-3 days i run sfc scan and it shows no problem i happens once in a while and restarts on its own without any problem but as it is BSOD stays like a second and disappears for event viewer i want to know if its serious or not and if it is then i need a solution .i have also recieved other BSOD errors Bugcheck codes are 239 292 0 59 239 is 6 times total 18 critical errors so it thought i should ask before it gets worse thanks youDevice name ABDULLAH Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12700H 2.30 GHz Install

:)

Abdullah832689, Dec 5, 2023
  2. JasonHe54 Win User

Experiencing occasional Error 3F0 boot error, Windows Event Viewer shows "Kernel-Power" error with various BugcheckCodes

Bugcheck Code: 292 or 340 or 239 or 0 or 122

Source has been listed as "Kernel-Power" for every Critical shutdown error with an event ID of 41, and a Task Category of 63.

Latest one is a Bugcheck Code of 292 at about 6PM Eastern US Time of May 19th (today at time of writing).

The issue I've been experiencing was a 3F0 error upon boot (occasionally, but far too many times for it to be acceptable considering the laptop is about 6 months old). I've already contacted HP about it, but they're running through their diagnostic thing, but I've also seen posts about this, and I just wanted to see if someone else could help figure out the issue here causing the 3F0 (no boot drive, I think) error.

Please let me know if anyone need info to potentially help figure out the cause, I'm kind of desperate at this point, and HP likely won't replace it as it's a custom spec-d laptop without having to run through their diagnostic routine.

JasonHe54, Dec 5, 2023
  3. (BSOD) bugcheck was: 0x000000a0 INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR

Has any one got this BSOD when stress testing a overclock before? i can get the minidump if some one can read it for me i was trying for 4.5Ghz @ 1.31v and after around 20min of stressing i would get this BSOD and it would shut my system down not even sure i saw a BSOD just a shutdown?

Live OR Die, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Hello i am getting BSOD randomly Bugcheck code 122 239 59 292 and 0

[BSOD] Occasional random Blue Screen crashes with Bugcheck Code 292

Hi Dave,

Unfortunately, I just had another BSOD crash with the same Bugcheck code 292 the following day after replacing the WLAN device drivers recommended for my device.

Hello i am getting BSOD randomly Bugcheck code 122 239 59 292 and 0 F1CvsrDG9bJZjVUhl4vtRnf0WM%2fSk9J5C9YODa83hyKT8uDEuXIh5i%2fFmT32tqd6654jX8ThLoa4eZs1EegSy3dNE%3d.png

I went back to check if there were any new minidump files created and there were none (Just the same 2 files). As usual, same volmgr error as well. Do you have any other ideas on what might be causing this?

Thanks!

Jeffers3211, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Hello i am getting BSOD randomly Bugcheck code 122 239 59 292 and 0

1. Hello i am getting BSOD randomly Bugcheck code 122 239 59 292 and 0 - Similar Threads - Hello getting BSOD

2. Random and Frequent BSODs During Gaming. Volmgr 161, BCC 239, BCC 59.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random and Frequent BSODs During Gaming. Volmgr 161, BCC 239, BCC 59.: So my computer has been crashing recently. It seems to freeze and then BSOD whenever I ask it to do anything too demanding. It crashes in Warzone somewhat randomly although it seems to occur more often at major loading points leaving the game, entering gulag, etc.. It will...
  3. Hello i am getting BSOD randomly Bugcheck code 122 239 59 292 and 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello i am getting BSOD randomly Bugcheck code 122 239 59 292 and 0: the OS restarts normally and everything works fine but it happens like once every 2-3 days i run sfc scan and it shows no problem i happens once in a while and restarts on its own without any problem but as it is BSOD stays like a second and disappears for event viewer i want...
  4. [BSOD] Occasional random Blue Screen crashes with Bugcheck Code 292

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BSOD] Occasional random Blue Screen crashes with Bugcheck Code 292: Hi there,I'm not very knowledgeable about how to fix this, so I can provide further details if required. After the BSOD crash, I checked Event Viewer and found a Critical level event, "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...
  5. [BSOD] Occasional random Blue Screen crashes with Bugcheck Code 292

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [BSOD] Occasional random Blue Screen crashes with Bugcheck Code 292: Hi there,I'm not very knowledgeable about how to fix this, so I can provide further details if required. After the BSOD crash, I checked Event Viewer and found a Critical level event, "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...
  6. [BSOD] Occasional random Blue Screen crashes with Bugcheck Code 292

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD Kernel error 41 Bugcheck code 292

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Kernel error 41 Bugcheck code 292: Hello, over the course of the last 5 days I have been experiencing BS0Ds increasing in frequency and an increase in temperature of the CPU. I've updated the Bios and the chipset drivers, and also ran 4 passes of Memtest with zero errors. I've also reseated the AIO cooler and...
  8. BSOD Kernel error 41 Bugcheck code 292

BSOD Kernel error 41 Bugcheck code 292: Hello, over the course of the last 5 days I have been experiencing BS0Ds increasing in frequency and an increase in temperature of the CPU. I've updated the Bios and the chipset drivers, and also ran 4 passes of Memtest with zero errors. I've also reseated the AIO cooler and...
  9. [BSOD] BugCheck Code 292 WHEA and BugCheck Code 10 IRQ

[BSOD] BugCheck Code 292 WHEA and BugCheck Code 10 IRQ: Hi, I got BSOD with two events from Event Viewer:Event ID 41 BugCheckCode 292 WHEA uncorrectable error with no dump file at all . This type of BSOD happens randomly but usually after resume from sleep.Event ID 41 BugCheckCode 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with a dump file. I try...
  10. BSOD kernel error bugcheck code 292 and bugcheck code 0

BSOD kernel error bugcheck code 292 and bugcheck code 0: Hey. My computer reboots during startup when the OS starts. It reboots turns off completely and starts up again cyclically 3-6 times, and then starts normally. I have changed the power supply and CR2032 battery. The problem appears only if the computer has been off...