Windows 10: Hello I am having constant BSOD errors

Discus and support Hello I am having constant BSOD errors in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Short story is that I reinstalled Windows 10 for some lesser issues. Reinstalled Windows. Everything was looking really good till I had a BSOD and saw... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MarkCaya1, Jan 4, 2021.

1. MarkCaya1 Win User

Hello I am having constant BSOD errors

Short story is that I reinstalled Windows 10 for some lesser issues.

Reinstalled Windows. Everything was looking really good till I had a BSOD and saw I had another one in the middle of the night in Event Viewer.

Wondering if someone could help me figure out the source of the problem. Enclosed is a link to my events.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-ElLq08hMWnEUI1oPCBi1I5H5geeY7M0/view?usp=sharing

:)

MarkCaya1, Jan 4, 2021
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Hello I am having constant BSOD errors - Similar Threads - Hello having constant

2. I constantly have BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I constantly have BSOD: I constantly have blue screen error. I don't know what is the cause. I collect the minidump files and msinfo files. Please take a look and help me to figure out what happened and how to resolve the problem. I tried to use wingdb to find out why. It says error code 1e. and...
  3. I constantly have BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I constantly have BSOD: I constantly have blue screen error. I don't know what is the cause. I collect the minidump files and msinfo files. Please take a look and help me to figure out what happened and how to resolve the problem. I tried to use wingdb to find out why. It says error code 1e. and...
  4. I constantly have BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I am getting constant BSOD errors for IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting constant BSOD errors for IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I have done everything from reinstalling windows, to getting new memory and all in between. Not sure how to read dump files but WinDbg says below:0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  6. I am getting constant BSOD errors for IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I am getting constant BSOD errors for IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I have done everything from reinstalling windows, to getting new memory and all in between. Not sure how to read dump files but WinDbg says below:0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  7. I am getting constant BSOD errors for IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

8. Constantly having BSOD

Constantly having BSOD: Constantly having BSOD, mainly with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I didn't installed any new hardware. It's not happening when play games, only when I browsing internet.PC:AMD Ryzen 7 3700xMSI B450 Tomahawk nonmaxGTX 1080 ti16 gb 3200 ddr4Minidumps...
  9. Constantly having BSOD

Constantly having BSOD: Constantly having BSOD, mainly with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I didn't installed any new hardware. It's not happening when play games, only when I browsing internet.PC:AMD Ryzen 7 3700xMSI B450 Tomahawk nonmaxGTX 1080 ti16 gb 3200 ddr4Minidumps...
  10. Constantly having BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming