Windows 10: hello i am having problem with my bluetooth it automatically disapears from my device and...

Discus and support hello i am having problem with my bluetooth it automatically disapears from my device and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; bluethooth drivers essue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Deepanshu Yadav, Feb 27, 2024.

1. hello i am having problem with my bluetooth it automatically disapears from my device and...

bluethooth drivers essue

:)

Deepanshu Yadav, Feb 27, 2024
  2. jerriy Win User

Bluetooth is not working — troubleshoot claims I don't even have it

I have done all the following steps:

- installed bluetooth driver from manufacturer
    - hit windows update
    - updated / uninstalled bluetooth items listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC
    - updated / uninstalled USB drivers listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC (USB drivers automatically came back but not bluetooth)
    - turned on and restarted all bluetooth support in services.msc
    - conducted bluetooth troubleshooting
    - conducted hardware troubleshooting

jerriy, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Bluetooth device is shown as not present.

Hello Dominika,

Thank you for getting back to us. Since the issue still persists after following the steps on the article above, we'd like to know more. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you checked whether the Bluetooth device is listed under hidden devices in Device manager?
    • What is the make and model of your Bluetooth device?
    • Can you tell us the specific bluetooth devices that you're using on your Windows 10?
    • Have you checked whether the Bluetooth driver is listed under installed programs under Programs and features?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check if the Bluetooth services is enabled by following the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard, type services.msc and press OK.
    • Right click on Bluetooth Support service and select
      Restart.

• Right click on Bluetooth support service and select Properties
      and check if the startup type is Automatic.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Feb 27, 2024
  4. hello i am having problem with my bluetooth it automatically disapears from my device and...

Trouble Connecting To Bluetooth Device

Hello,

Thank you for updating us with the issue.

I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth drivers.

Follow these steps to uninstall and reinstall the driver:

Step 1: Steps to uninstall the device:

• Press Windows key
      + R to open Run.

• Type devmgmt.msc and press
      Enter

• Locate Bluetooth Device.

• Right click on the device and select
      Uninstall.

• Also place a check mark beside the option
      “delete driver files for the device”.

• Restart the computer
    Windows should automatically try to find and install the appropriate driver on restart. In case if it fails to install the driver automatically. If that didn’t work try step 2.

Step 2: Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Go to the manufacture website and search for the latest Bluetooth drivers compatible with Windows 10 available for the device model and then install.

Hope the information helps. If you have any queries related to Windows. Feel free to post. We are here to help you.

Ashish Sondhi, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

hello i am having problem with my bluetooth it automatically disapears from my device and...

1. hello i am having problem with my bluetooth it automatically disapears from my device and... - Similar Threads - hello having problem

2. Hello, I am having a problem with Windows .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I am having a problem with Windows .: Hello, I am having a Windows issue. It says "your windows will expire soon," yet I have a copy of it that has been activated and is given to me by a organization. Please assist and reply right away....
  3. Hello, I am having a problem with Windows .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, I am having a problem with Windows .: Hello, I am having a Windows issue. It says "your windows will expire soon," yet I have a copy of it that has been activated and is given to me by a organization. Please assist and reply right away....
  4. hello i am having problem with my bluetooth it automatically disapears from my device and...

hello i am having problem with my bluetooth it automatically disapears from my device and...: bluethooth drivers essue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-am-having-problem-with-my-bluetooth-it/37476880-b98e-4411-8b2e-1c009f259d3e
  5. hello i am having problem with my bluetooth it automatically disapears from my device and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hello i am having problem with my bluetooth it automatically disapears from my device and...: bluethooth drivers essue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-am-having-problem-with-my-bluetooth-it/37476880-b98e-4411-8b2e-1c009f259d3e
  6. I am having problems with my Microsoft Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems with my Microsoft Device: Dear Microsoft Support.My Name is: Mr Netanel Gubbay.My Problem is that I am facing an issue with my Microsoft Device.Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-problems-with-my-microsoft-device/2b3baf0c-c35b-49ee-8fcf-f21fff966c98
  7. I am having problems with my Microsoft Device

I am having problems with my Microsoft Device: Dear Microsoft Support.My Name is: Mr Netanel Gubbay.My Problem is that I am facing an issue with my Microsoft Device.Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-problems-with-my-microsoft-device/2b3baf0c-c35b-49ee-8fcf-f21fff966c98
  8. I have problem with my Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have problem with my Bluetooth: I want to connect it with my headphone but it can't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-bluetooth/14527d1f-b298-4cd2-b44a-8709456bbd3c
  9. my bluetooth disapeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my bluetooth disapeared: I have been using Bluetooth on me brand new Skytech Archangel gaming computer everyday and now all of a sudden it is gone and says I don't have Bluetooth. I don't know what happened but I had Bluetooth and now I don't. Ive tried your suggestions already and computer says I...
  10. Hello, I am having a problem with my Windows 10?!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hello, I am having a problem with my Windows 10?!: Hello, I am having a problem with my Windows 10. When I right click on my Desktop and then Display Settings orPersonalize I get CMD one second and then opens nothing. To change the settings on my display I have to go throughStart - Settings - Personalization - Background......