Windows 10: Hello, i am not able to re-register my computer to my microsoft account and am not able to...

Discus and support Hello, i am not able to re-register my computer to my microsoft account and am not able to... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, i am not able to re-register my computer to my microsoft account and am not able to sign in on my micrsoft account in my device's with windows.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RichardRapada, Apr 30, 2023.

1. Hello, i am not able to re-register my computer to my microsoft account and am not able to...

Hello, i am not able to re-register my computer to my microsoft account and am not able to sign in on my micrsoft account in my device's with windows. Kindly help please.

:)

RichardRapada, Apr 30, 2023
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

Not Able to login

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. Is your system connected to the internet? You can check this through the network icon at the bottom left corner of your login screen.
    2. What error message are you receiving when you login with your Microsoft account?

I would suggest you to login to
    http://login.live.com/
    with your Microsoft account and check if you are able to sign-in with your credentials.

If you are able to sign-in with your Microsoft account on the live website, you can follow the steps in this article to ‘Start
    your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    ’, kindly follow the steps in the section ‘From the sign-in screen’ and check if you are able to login to your system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Apr 30, 2023
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Cant Change Local Account to Microsoft Account - Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. I appreciate you for providing the detailed information of this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Are you able to login to computer using Microsoft account?
    • Do you get any error message or error codes?
    I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if you are able to login to Microsoft account.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete key.
    • Click on Switch User.
    • Select the Microsoft account on the computer and try to logging in.
    Note: You may need internet connection to access the Microsoft account.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Apr 30, 2023
Thema:

Hello, i am not able to re-register my computer to my microsoft account and am not able to...

1. Hello, i am not able to re-register my computer to my microsoft account and am not able to... - Similar Threads - Hello able register

2. I am not able to register my fingerprint after Windows 11 Re-install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to register my fingerprint after Windows 11 Re-install.: Hi Experts,I am facing an issue while registering my fingerprint after Windows re-install.Getting the following message - Sorry, something went wrong. That fingerprint is too similar to one that's already set up. Try a different finger.I tried updating the drivers and removed...
  3. I am not able to register my fingerprint after Windows 11 Re-install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to register my fingerprint after Windows 11 Re-install.: Hi Experts,I am facing an issue while registering my fingerprint after Windows re-install.Getting the following message - Sorry, something went wrong. That fingerprint is too similar to one that's already set up. Try a different finger.I tried updating the drivers and removed...
  4. Hello, i am not able to re-register my computer to my microsoft account and am not able to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i am not able to re-register my computer to my microsoft account and am not able to...: Hello, i am not able to re-register my computer to my microsoft account and am not able to sign in on my micrsoft account in my device's with windows. Kindly help please....
  5. Hello, i am not able to re-register my computer to my microsoft account and am not able to...

Hello, i am not able to re-register my computer to my microsoft account and am not able to...: Hello, i am not able to re-register my computer to my microsoft account and am not able to sign in on my micrsoft account in my device's with windows. Kindly help please....
  6. Hello Microsoft community am not able to find my bitlocker id

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Microsoft community am not able to find my bitlocker id: I have checked my account for the same but am not able to find out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-community-am-not-able-to-find-my/a8d78856-c258-42c8-a955-f8a5ff5d3f1a
  7. Hello Microsoft community am not able to find my bitlocker id

Hello Microsoft community am not able to find my bitlocker id: I have checked my account for the same but am not able to find out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-community-am-not-able-to-find-my/a8d78856-c258-42c8-a955-f8a5ff5d3f1a
  8. I am not able to launch my Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am not able to launch my Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NineTailedFox3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ka7ccw/i_am_not_able_to_launch_my_microsoft_store/
  9. I am not able to sign in in Windows 10 with my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am not able to sign in in Windows 10 with my microsoft account: When I tried to add my microsoft account in Windows 10, I am unable to do that. When i clicked on Sign in with a microsoft account instead then mouse icon become loading icon but nothing opened. Then I tried to sign in microsoft store and clicked on account icon in store and...
  10. If I factory reset my computer, will I be able to sign in with the Microsoft account I am...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    If I factory reset my computer, will I be able to sign in with the Microsoft account I am...: I have to reset my computer as I have 0 access to any sort of administrator account on this device, and cannot get it back. I have backed up literally every file I own on here, but I only have 1 email address. Will this affect my ability to make a new Microsoft account with...