Windows 10: Hello i can't delete helvetica font and it doesn't appear on the registry.

Discus and support Hello i can't delete helvetica font and it doesn't appear on the registry. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://www.loom.com/share/045f579c3f3442afbe2115a47f7ab960 watch this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dearchintamni, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Hello i can't delete helvetica font and it doesn't appear on the registry.

https://www.loom.com/share/045f579c3f3442afbe2115a47f7ab960 watch this

:)

dearchintamni, Aug 25, 2019

2. Microsoft Windows 10 - Helvetica Fonts Issue

Hi Desiree,

• Yes, it is the first time after installing and deleting a few fonts. I had some Helvetica fonts installed that I could see in Office for example, but not in the Fonts folder. So I wanted to deleted every Helvetica font and reinstall them, but everything
      seems messed up right now and not working.
    • It is the Office 365, up-to-date, but the image was just to show what fonts are being seen by my any software - it is the same for Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. The video is important and shows everything.
    • I deleted every Helvetica font that I could see in Fonts folder, and deleted any 'helvetica' files that I could see with 'dir' command in Command Prompt. So I should have no more Helvetica fonts installed. After I have done that, I restarted to 'refresh'
      the Fonts.

AndreiAlisen, Aug 25, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Hello i can't delete helvetica font and it doesn't appear on the registry. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 25, 2019
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

Hello i can't delete helvetica font and it doesn't appear on the registry.

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Hello i can't delete helvetica font and it doesn't appear on the registry.

1. Hello i can't delete helvetica font and it doesn't appear on the registry. - Similar Threads - Hello can't delete

2. Deleting Helvetica Neue, Override "Font is in use" Error Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting Helvetica Neue, Override "Font is in use" Error Message: I'm on Windows 11 x64. For some reason, Chrome has decided to start using a narrow variant of Helvetica Neue as its default font even though I didn't set it as the default. It's not even listed in my Chrome default fonts, so I'm not sure what I could even do there, nor does...
  3. Deleting Helvetica Neue, Override "Font is in use" Error Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting Helvetica Neue, Override "Font is in use" Error Message: I'm on Windows 11 x64. For some reason, Chrome has decided to start using a narrow variant of Helvetica Neue as its default font even though I didn't set it as the default. It's not even listed in my Chrome default fonts, so I'm not sure what I could even do there, nor does...
  4. How to delete a font if it's in use and doesn't appear in regidet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete a font if it's in use and doesn't appear in regidet?: I've tried following methods:1 Deleting in Settings - Personalisations it did nothing2 Searching in regidet nowhere to be found, in fact, fonts in question are in users - myname - appdata - local - microsoft - windows - fonts3 Downloaded a program called ProcessExplorer it...
  5. How to delete a font if it's in use and doesn't appear in regidet?

How to delete a font if it's in use and doesn't appear in regidet?: I've tried following methods:1 Deleting in Settings - Personalisations it did nothing2 Searching in regidet nowhere to be found, in fact, fonts in question are in users - myname - appdata - local - microsoft - windows - fonts3 Downloaded a program called ProcessExplorer it...
  6. Helvetica Font Broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Helvetica Font Broken: The Helvetica font family appears very thin and is unreadable on all web browsers displaying a webpage using the font,I've tried reinstalling the font multiple times but it didn't seem to fix it.I also have reset my browser settings and tried disabling extensions to no...
  7. Helvetica Font Broken

Helvetica Font Broken: The Helvetica font family appears very thin and is unreadable on all web browsers displaying a webpage using the font,I've tried reinstalling the font multiple times but it didn't seem to fix it.I also have reset my browser settings and tried disabling extensions to no...
  8. Unable to delete helvetica font, website font typeface turned into weird font type

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to delete helvetica font, website font typeface turned into weird font type: Hello, My website browser [Google Chrome] font type changed weird after I installed Helvetica font.I have tried these few solutions : 1. Delete font from font folder [ unable to delete as it mentioned the font is in used ]2. Try to remove from registry editor [ unable to find...
  9. Installed font doesn't appear

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installed font doesn't appear: Hello, I recently had to reset my laptop (Asus Model UX461UN, Windows10) and unfortunately didn't think to save my fonts. Now I need to re-edit a publisher document with several HelveticaNeue fonts. There are many different versions of HelveticaNeue (Light, Condensed, etc),...
  10. Helvetica Regular Font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Helvetica Regular Font: In Chrome I posted this problem to Microsoft Microsoft how do you remove Helvetica Neue from my pc. the stupid OS decided to automatically throw it into Google Chrome and Firefox displaying the font in all major websites such as eBay or Facebook. It has become annoying, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. helvetica cant delete

2. helvetica neue cannot delete in use