Windows 10: Hello i can't delete helvetica font and it doesn't appear on the registry.

Discus and support Hello i can't delete helvetica font and it doesn't appear on the registry. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://www.loom.com/share/045f579c3f3442afbe2115a47f7ab960 watch this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dearchintamni, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Hello i can't delete helvetica font and it doesn't appear on the registry.

https://www.loom.com/share/045f579c3f3442afbe2115a47f7ab960 watch this

:)

dearchintamni, Aug 25, 2019

2. Microsoft Windows 10 - Helvetica Fonts Issue

Hi Desiree,

• Yes, it is the first time after installing and deleting a few fonts. I had some Helvetica fonts installed that I could see in Office for example, but not in the Fonts folder. So I wanted to deleted every Helvetica font and reinstall them, but everything
      seems messed up right now and not working.
    • It is the Office 365, up-to-date, but the image was just to show what fonts are being seen by my any software - it is the same for Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. The video is important and shows everything.
    • I deleted every Helvetica font that I could see in Fonts folder, and deleted any 'helvetica' files that I could see with 'dir' command in Command Prompt. So I should have no more Helvetica fonts installed. After I have done that, I restarted to 'refresh'
      the Fonts.

AndreiAlisen, Aug 25, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Hello i can't delete helvetica font and it doesn't appear on the registry. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 25, 2019
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

Hello i can't delete helvetica font and it doesn't appear on the registry.

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Hello i can't delete helvetica font and it doesn't appear on the registry.

1. Hello i can't delete helvetica font and it doesn't appear on the registry. - Similar Threads - Hello can't delete

2. Helvetica Regular Font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Helvetica Regular Font: In Chrome I posted this problem to Microsoft Microsoft how do you remove Helvetica Neue from my pc. the stupid OS decided to automatically throw it into Google Chrome and Firefox displaying the font in all major websites such as eBay or Facebook. It has become annoying, and...
  3. I deleted registry key.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I deleted registry key.: i deleted registry key at Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\RmSvc\Security because Acer Quick Access had problems with it when instaling (it was weird, is it stopped at installing cause it could not either stop/create/delete Radio Management...
  4. Font can't be deleted because it's in use

in Windows 10 Support
    Font can't be deleted because it's in use: I am trying to delete a non system font (Bebas Neue), but when I try to delete it it gives me the message: "Bebas Neue cannot be deleted because it's in use". I tried booting into safe mode to delete it. Any help would be appreciated, thank you. 132174
  5. Can't delete fonts in window 10

Can't delete fonts in window 10: how can i delete ???[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-fonts-in-window-10/f6adc0cc-36ef-49f6-ae4b-b0c240c102c9
  6. Windows 10 not recognizing .OTF font (Helvetica Neue) and won't add to fonts

Windows 10 not recognizing .OTF font (Helvetica Neue) and won't add to fonts: I'm trying to install a set of Helvetica Neue fonts, but Windows 10 doesn't seem to recognize the file format? What can I do to install OpenType font files on Windows 10?[IMG]...
  7. Helvetica font not Swapping to Arial font on Windows 10 & Windows 7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Helvetica font not Swapping to Arial font on Windows 10 & Windows 7: Hi, We are experiencing issue related to the way Windows handle Helvetica font when it is being used in the external files received. When we receive a Indesign file having Helvetica font it gets Swapped to the Arial font automatically on some workstations when we export the...
  8. windows hello not appearing

in Windows 10 Support
    windows hello not appearing: i have fingerprint scanner..i works in when i was in windows 8.. tried the same driver in windows 10 but "windows hello" is not appearing in my sign-in option... any idea why? my laptop is hp elitebook 8440p and i'm trying to use its built in scanner 12874
  9. Should I delete this folder in the Registry

in Windows 10 Support
    Should I delete this folder in the Registry: I have uninstalled Setpoint with Advanced Uninstaller but though it supposedly cleans up the Registry afterwards, it actually doesn't. While in the Registry, I typed "Setpoint" under Find and it brings me to this particular Folder. In it, I see several things regarding...
  10. Windows 10 automatically applied Helvetica font to programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 automatically applied Helvetica font to programs: I recently installed a font called Helvetica Neue on my PC so I can use it in Photoshop. After installing it, it appears the stupid OS decided to automatically throw it into Google Chrome and Firefox displaying the font in all major websites such as eBay or Facebook. It has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. helvetica neue cannot delete in use