Windows 10: Hello i can't Find Asus Realtek Audio Control on windows. 11 Can help me plz

Discus and support Hello i can't Find Asus Realtek Audio Control on windows. 11 Can help me plz in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, can help me plz to Find. Asus Realtek Audio Control on windows. 11 My motherboard TUF Gaming B550M-Plus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Super_Noso, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Hello i can't Find Asus Realtek Audio Control on windows. 11 Can help me plz

Hello, can help me plz to Find. Asus Realtek Audio Control on windows. 11 My motherboard TUF Gaming B550M-Plus

:)

Super_Noso, Feb 4, 2023
  2. JosephT71 Win User

Realtek High Definition Audio Driver isn't Appearing in Device Manager

Your motherboard is listed by Asus as Windows 11 ready, that means that your motherboard should have DCH drivers (aka Realtek Audio Console) and not legacy driver (Realtek HD Audio Manager).

Ask Asus where is the Windows 11 Realtek audio driver and it should install on your computer perfectly.

JosephT71, Feb 4, 2023
  3. Realtek hd audio manager for ASUS ?

Where can I find this type of app for 64 bit Windows 11 ? how and where to download Realtek hd audio manager for ASUS ? I had this type of app, before until an update of Windows 11 and an update with Realtek.....ugh .......any suggestions ? Now, I have nothing. ...my sound is basic of Window 11. Can I use another app now ?

Hello i can't Find Asus Realtek Audio Control on windows. 11 Can help me plz 006bdc34-7ea5-4bff-964e-5458d8df20d0?upload=true.png

ChristianBearslyClark, Feb 4, 2023
  4. Jayce Win User

Hello i can't Find Asus Realtek Audio Control on windows. 11 Can help me plz

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

Hello i can't Find Asus Realtek Audio Control on windows. 11 Can help me plz

1. Hello i can't Find Asus Realtek Audio Control on windows. 11 Can help me plz - Similar Threads - Hello can't Find

2. HELP ME PLZ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP ME PLZ: Everytime i put windows 11 on my pc , something is going wrong everything is lagging and my pc crashes but i am on windows 10 now and always telling me to go win 11 but now that i am in win 10 i am not lagging anymore! Can you help me why my pc lags? I have gtx 1660ti 6 gb ,...
  3. HELP ME PLZ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP ME PLZ: Everytime i put windows 11 on my pc , something is going wrong everything is lagging and my pc crashes but i am on windows 10 now and always telling me to go win 11 but now that i am in win 10 i am not lagging anymore! Can you help me why my pc lags? I have gtx 1660ti 6 gb ,...
  4. Plz help me

Plz help me: Plz help me I got this new laptop this HP 450 G2 15.6" LAPTOP INTEL i3 500GB STORAGE 8GB RAM WEBCAM WINDOWS 11 856 and I forgot my windows password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-help-me/71813216-d38a-467e-b894-edd0ca26db2c
  5. Hello i can't Find Asus Realtek Audio Control on windows. 11 Can help me plz

Hello i can't Find Asus Realtek Audio Control on windows. 11 Can help me plz: Hello, can help me plz to Find. Asus Realtek Audio Control on windows. 11 My motherboard TUF Gaming B550M-Plus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-cant-find-asus-realtek-audio-control-on/33b92031-5dc3-4ebe-86c3-cd806fb75259
  6. Windows 11 Audio Issue plz help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Audio Issue plz help: Today when I logged into my pc I tried watching youtube and I couldnt hear any sound at all, so after a couple of conventional troble shooting solutions that didnt work, I checked my audio Output device, and saw that "Oculus virtual audio device" was the only thing that came...
  7. Windows 11 Audio Issue plz help

Windows 11 Audio Issue plz help: Today when I logged into my pc I tried watching youtube and I couldnt hear any sound at all, so after a couple of conventional troble shooting solutions that didnt work, I checked my audio Output device, and saw that "Oculus virtual audio device" was the only thing that came...
  8. Help me plz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me plz: i had been messing with my background and randomly my taskbar picture things got like big and wide as you can see in the picture submitted by /u/GrapeMan8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imxznr/help_me_plz/
  9. Help me plz

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help me plz: why are my drivers and adapter's all different from this brand new hp stream book..i have never downloaded anything yet there is a list of driver and adapter and device's..also there was only 1 user listed not even 'guest', as I deleted it..now apparently there are numerous...
  10. HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!: I own a notebook PC with windows 10, and for some reason will turn off on its own. While turning off, the screen will turn red then black. I know for sure that my power plan settings are fine and I did the Troubleboot for Blue Screen (I think that's what its called) so if u...