Windows 10: Hello, I can't get into my main desktop, please help.

Discus and support Hello, I can't get into my main desktop, please help. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I logged into my windows account on pc and put in a new pin, I restarted it to see if it was wroking properly but when I open my pc, the only thing... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Tavy san, May 16, 2023.

1. Tavy san Win User

Hello, I can't get into my main desktop, please help.

I logged into my windows account on pc and put in a new pin, I restarted it to see if it was wroking properly but when I open my pc, the only thing that appears is "enter" I clicked it but it sends me back to the homescreen instead of opening my desktop or asking for a password, what do I do?

:)

Tavy san, May 16, 2023
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Hello, I can't get into my main desktop, please help. :cool:

jmcslob, May 16, 2023
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 16, 2023
  4. Arul_D Win User

Hello. PC Problem plz Help!

Hello Hronis,

Thank you for replying back with the status of this issue

• Is this issue occurs only when playing games or with all the other applications?
    This issue may occur due to presence of unused files in Windows or due to software conflicts.

I would suggest you to run system maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Please follow these steps:

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar and click on it in results.

b. Click "View all" and then click "System Maintenance".

c. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

If still this issue persists follow the below method

Method 2:

I suggest you follow the below steps and check if helps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.

• Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website of your graphic card and check for any updated drivers available there. If so, try to install them and check if it fix the issue.

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps:

• Download the Drive from the manufacture’s website, Right click on the setup file and select Properties.
    • Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.
    Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Arul_D, May 16, 2023
Thema:

1. Hello, I can't get into my main desktop, please help. - Similar Threads - Hello can't main

2. Hello, I can't get into my main desktop, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I can't get into my main desktop, please help.: I logged into my windows account on pc and put in a new pin, I restarted it to see if it was wroking properly but when I open my pc, the only thing that appears is "enter" I clicked it but it sends me back to the homescreen instead of opening my desktop or asking for a...
  3. Hello, I can't get into my main desktop, please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, I can't get into my main desktop, please help.: I logged into my windows account on pc and put in a new pin, I restarted it to see if it was wroking properly but when I open my pc, the only thing that appears is "enter" I clicked it but it sends me back to the homescreen instead of opening my desktop or asking for a...
  4. Hello, Everyone. please do help me get my

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, Everyone. please do help me get my: Hello everyone! Just recently bought my new laptop then I suddenly changed the product key to random Which i found on google now the problem now is I cant get back to my pre-installed windows home single language. Please help me....
  5. Hello, Everyone. please do help me get my

Hello, Everyone. please do help me get my: Hello everyone! Just recently bought my new laptop then I suddenly changed the product key to random Which i found on google now the problem now is I cant get back to my pre-installed windows home single language. Please help me....
  6. I can't get into my Onedrive Personal...help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get into my Onedrive Personal...help please: I can't get into my Onedrive Personal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-into-my-onedrive-personalhelp-please/960a0f8a-3493-4668-a42a-21743eaa4c48
  7. I can't get into my Onedrive Personal...help please

I can't get into my Onedrive Personal...help please: I can't get into my Onedrive Personal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-into-my-onedrive-personalhelp-please/960a0f8a-3493-4668-a42a-21743eaa4c48
  8. Hello.... I NEED HELP PLEASE!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hello.... I NEED HELP PLEASE!!: I have Dell Latitude E6540 Laptop with Windows 10 Professional version 22H2, OS Build 19045.2364, Windows Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0 THIS IS MY PROBLEM.... I need to find out if i do a clean install of Windows 10 on my laptop, will i LOSE everything in my OneDrive? What...
  9. Hello Please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello Please help.: Sometimes while using my laptop I just notice the text missing. When I restart it, it starts working but I need a lasting fix. submitted by /u/jechaking [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iy5vxw/hello_please_help/
  10. Recently i can't get to the context menu on the desktop, i need help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recently i can't get to the context menu on the desktop, i need help please: when i first noticed this i tried with different mettods habilite the context menu on my desktop of Windows 10, as any method was useful for me i entered on the decision of reseting my laptop (alienware) to initial configuration. the first thing i tried was clicking the...