Windows 10: Hello I cant sign into my xbox gamepass/windows account I have both done a new password and...

Discus and support Hello I cant sign into my xbox gamepass/windows account I have both done a new password and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Also, I cannot sign into my account on Windows. Every time I do, I enter my password, and it just says, "Oops, something went wrong. Whatever this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Brian Robinson2, Feb 18, 2024.

1. Hello I cant sign into my xbox gamepass/windows account I have both done a new password and...

Also, I cannot sign into my account on Windows. Every time I do, I enter my password, and it just says, "Oops, something went wrong. Whatever this is is probably on our end" not even and error code or anything. I just want my account back so I can play some games. Any suggestions?

:)

Brian Robinson2, Feb 18, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

Hello sciencegal, Hello I cant sign into my xbox gamepass/windows account I have both done a new password and... :)

You can have Windows automatically sign in to a local account or Microsoft account. It doesn't matter.

Is you account listed more than once in netplwiz? Double check to make sure that you have selected the correct account in step 3 Option 1.

The password is case sensitive, so be sure to enter it exactly for it to work properly.

Brink, Feb 18, 2024
  3. Xbox PC app requires Windows Hello Pin despite Windows Hello being disabled on all devices

Hi, my family has a small handful of Xbox one accounts, two of which are shared accounts that have Live Gold and Gamepass Ultimate respectively. Recently, we were trying to sign the Gamepass Ultimate account onto a new household computer, and it required a Windows Hello Pin, something everyone has disabled or not even set up(In the case of the Live Gold Account). No pins work, not even the pins originally used when signing into the PCs when Windows Hello was enabled. The PC we're trying to sign into is Windows 10, the PC that originally owned the Gamepass Ultimate account is running Windows 11.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category***

Codi Lambert, Feb 18, 2024
  4. James Win User

Hello I cant sign into my xbox gamepass/windows account I have both done a new password and...

Changing sign-in password clue

Hello, Andy. It is completely possible to change your password hint on Windows 10 without going through all the “rigmarole *chuckle” of changing the password. Just do this: Step 1- On the search bar, type “Settings” then locate and click on “Accounts”. Step 2- On the left navigation pane, locate and click on “Sign- In Options”, then click on “Password”. Step 3- Type your current password/new password and the hint that you want to provide under “Password Hint”.

James, Feb 18, 2024
Thema:

Hello I cant sign into my xbox gamepass/windows account I have both done a new password and...

1. Hello I cant sign into my xbox gamepass/windows account I have both done a new password and... - Similar Threads - Hello cant sign

2. Hello I cant sign into my xbox gamepass/windows account I have both done a new password and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I cant sign into my xbox gamepass/windows account I have both done a new password and...: Also, I cannot sign into my account on Windows. Every time I do, I enter my password, and it just says, "Oops, something went wrong. Whatever this is is probably on our end" not even and error code or anything. I just want my account back so I can play some games. Any...
  3. i cant play terraria on pc and i have xbox gamepass ultimate. and is not in the xbox app....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant play terraria on pc and i have xbox gamepass ultimate. and is not in the xbox app....: I tried to search and is not there : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-terraria-on-pc-and-i-have-xbox/ef6f985a-e32a-4041-9912-c6ab3f5478b5
  4. i cant play terraria on pc and i have xbox gamepass ultimate. and is not in the xbox app....

i cant play terraria on pc and i have xbox gamepass ultimate. and is not in the xbox app....: I tried to search and is not there : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-terraria-on-pc-and-i-have-xbox/ef6f985a-e32a-4041-9912-c6ab3f5478b5
  5. I cant sign into my xbox account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant sign into my xbox account: I cant sign into my xbox account and gives me the error "The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-into-my-xbox-account/a7b3a296-4e6c-48a7-b200-1b4ab4ec07c2
  6. I cant sign into my xbox account

I cant sign into my xbox account: I cant sign into my xbox account and gives me the error "The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-into-my-xbox-account/a7b3a296-4e6c-48a7-b200-1b4ab4ec07c2
  7. I forgot my windows hello password and i need to sign in to my Microsoft account on my new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my windows hello password and i need to sign in to my Microsoft account on my new...: I forgot my windows hello password and i need to sign in to my Microsoft account on my new laptop knowing that i know my Microsoft password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-windows-hello-password-and-i-need-to/ff128438-4957-4fed-b4f2-b9b5f570b098
  8. I forgot my windows hello password and i need to sign in to my Microsoft account on my new...

I forgot my windows hello password and i need to sign in to my Microsoft account on my new...: I forgot my windows hello password and i need to sign in to my Microsoft account on my new laptop knowing that i know my Microsoft password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-windows-hello-password-and-i-need-to/ff128438-4957-4fed-b4f2-b9b5f570b098
  9. I forgot my windows hello password and i need to sign in to my Microsoft account on my new...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. Xbox gamepass cant activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox gamepass cant activate: Hello i have an issue i bought a lenovo idea game 3 and was about to activate the free gamepass sub that came with it But when doing so adding the card to the payment for redming the game pass i am only able to have location in the untited states. Even when my Microsoft...