Windows 10: Hello. I don't have the "Choose your color" box in the colors tab in Personalization

Discus and support Hello. I don't have the "Choose your color" box in the colors tab in Personalization in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. I don't have the "Choose your color" box in the colors tab in Personalization... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FoxGamzah, May 27, 2020.

1. FoxGamzah Win User

Hello. I don't have the "Choose your color" box in the colors tab in Personalization

Hello. I don't have the "Choose your color" box in the colors tab in Personalization

:)

FoxGamzah, May 27, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 27, 2020
  3. How can I change font color?

Hi Don, my name is Max and I'm an independent advisor.

I suggest you make a few changes in the Personalization settings:

1. Press Windows+I

2. Press the Personalization option

3. Click on Colors option

4. Select the preferred color from the list of colors

Max Newman, May 27, 2020
  4. Hello. I don't have the "Choose your color" box in the colors tab in Personalization

Personalize colors and themes on Windows 10

Hi,

To assist you with your concern on the pictures being dark on Windows 10, you can try to play around with the colors and themes that will suit you.

Here are the steps to customize your color and theme:

• Click on Windows logo.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Select Colors.
    • Make sure that the Automatically pick an accent color from my background is turned off.
    • Select the color that you like from the grid of colors.

Let us know how it goes.

Christian Mart, May 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Hello. I don't have the "Choose your color" box in the colors tab in Personalization - Similar Threads - Hello don't Choose

2. BugCheck choose color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BugCheck choose color: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I have something like a phobia from the blue color of the BugCheck and I thought that it was because I was scared of my pc dying or losing all my data, but actually I was not scared when it was Black at the release of windows 11, so my question is:...
  3. BugCheck choose color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BugCheck choose color: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I have something like a phobia from the blue color of the BugCheck and I thought that it was because I was scared of my pc dying or losing all my data, but actually I was not scared when it was Black at the release of windows 11, so my question is:...
  4. offering white as a color in personalization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    offering white as a color in personalization: Why doesn't Microsoft offer white as a color in the Personalization section of Settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/offering-white-as-a-color-in-personalization/3992c7a7-f5ee-4e60-af07-898da45ccc81
  5. offering white as a color in personalization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    offering white as a color in personalization: Why doesn't Microsoft offer white as a color in the Personalization section of Settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/offering-white-as-a-color-in-personalization/3992c7a7-f5ee-4e60-af07-898da45ccc81
  6. offering white as a color in personalization

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Colored Tabs

Colored Tabs: My husband keeps multiple tabs open while working - so many that it is no longer easy to find an important one that he opened a few hours earlier. Is there a way to color-code the tabs that are visible at the top of a Windows screen? Be it opened in Edge, Chrome, or ???...
  8. Settings > Personalization > Colors > Accent colors: no longer can choose separate colors...

Settings > Personalization > Colors > Accent colors: no longer can choose separate colors...: OS: Windows 10 Home, Build 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202 (Windows version 1909) After update(s) to 1903 or 1909, accent colors can no longer be set to separate colors for the "Start, taskbar and action center" and the "Title bars and windows borders". How can we choose...
  9. keeps change the color I CHOOSE of the taskbar

keeps change the color I CHOOSE of the taskbar: MY WIN 10 keeps change the color I CHOOSE of the taskbar and see no way to MAKE IT STOP. IT PICKS THE MOST TERRIBLE GREEN/YELLOW. HOW DO I FREEZE THE COLOR. AND Win 7 had wonderful COLOR options. In win 10, I downloaded some themes from the net, found one I like but I...
  10. Shortcut to settings/personalization/color

Shortcut to settings/personalization/color: Is such a shortcut possible? I can't identify a file to open, 33699