Windows 10: Hello,I don't know If It is a Virus or a hardware problem,please help

Discus and support Hello,I don't know If It is a Virus or a hardware problem,please help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello again,It's eating my head for days,I can't feel safe. So I few days ago I plugged in my Iphone through the cable,gave access to pc,then opened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hyakki_Gosai, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Hello,I don't know If It is a Virus or a hardware problem,please help

Hello again,It's eating my head for days,I can't feel safe.

So I few days ago I plugged in my Iphone through the cable,gave access to pc,then opened the folder. When I finished looking into It.PC went nuts!For example,When I double left click folders It was opening properties part,can't write properly,mouse stutters etc.I was scared and shut down PC immediately.Then I downloaded Kaspersky,run through full scan double time,then I deleted it,did double time full scan on windows security.I tried to see Iphone folder again by plugging in,PC was doing the same thing,but with less.I couldn't feel safe.I tried the same full scan process again and there wasn't any threat again. So I was kinda feeling safe and secure.

A few days later,yesterday something pretty weird happened.While I was watching a youtube video,steam game tried to open itself like 10-15 times back-to-back(It was giving errors about you can't open more than one,of course)I felt pretty scared again,I was just staring pc like;what is going on?And then,my mouse and keyboard disconnected and reconnected 2 times.Then everything went back to normal-except me.I did another full scan on Windows Security,then resetted my pc.I uploaded bitdefender,did a full scan on pc again,then deleted it.There wasn't any threats again.

So,I really can't understand what is going on in my pc.Was it a trojan,or a hardware problem?I don't really understand.I'm upset and scared that I might have or had a virus on my pc.Waiting for your comments.

English might be bad,sorry about it.

submitted by /u/Hyakki_Gosai
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Hyakki_Gosai, Nov 22, 2020
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Hello,I don't know If It is a Virus or a hardware problem,please help [​IMG]

Valeriu, Nov 22, 2020
  4. ocprgmr Win User

Hello,I don't know If It is a Virus or a hardware problem,please help

Help, please! Don't know how to proceed...

I want to thank all of you for responding to such amateur questions. *Smile Hello,I don't know If It is a Virus or a hardware problem,please help :)

I have a few more if you don't mind....

I have a Thermaltake V4 case (http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/Product.aspx?C=1390&ID=1967#Tab2) that allows for the following fan placements:

• Rear - Cooler Master Blade Master PWM Intake (H50 radiator)
      • Back-unavailable due to radiator
      • Front -Scythe 120mm SLIP STREAM SLIM Exhaust
    • Bottom - empty atm (need slim due to modular power)
    • Front - Antec Tri-Cool Intake
    What fan placements would you change (other than I need intake on the radiator)? The Cooler Master has the speed and the 4 pin needed to connect to CPU FAN header. I have no control over the BIOS section related to fans etc. HP had ASUS disable that. So if y'all think that I need to get some sort of hardware to control the fans, please suggest it. *Big Grin Hello,I don't know If It is a Virus or a hardware problem,please help :D

Oh, and do you think any of this will help?

Thanks, again!

ocprgmr, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Hello,I don't know If It is a Virus or a hardware problem,please help

1. Hello,I don't know If It is a Virus or a hardware problem,please help - Similar Threads - Hello don't Virus

2. HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS: I am in serious trouble. I have been in total despair since this past Monday. Not eating, sleeping, working, etc... not being dramatic, just real. I am not very technical. I accidently permanently deleted a very important file off my desktop, I had pulled it out of my drive....
  3. HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS: I am in serious trouble. I have been in total despair since this past Monday. Not eating, sleeping, working, etc... not being dramatic, just real. I am not very technical. I accidently permanently deleted a very important file off my desktop, I had pulled it out of my drive....
  4. HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Please help, i don't know what happened

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help, i don't know what happened: it suddenly become like this. the space is quite abnormal after i restart my PC [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-dont-know-what-happened/46af0fb7-226b-4562-b5e1-57ea17023f29
  6. hello I don't know what happen but my driver is not recognized please help me:

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hello I don't know what happen but my driver is not recognized please help me:: [ATTACH] Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-dont-know-what-happen-but-my-driver-is-not/3d92e9de-f9cc-4385-9c60-ee48242bb253
  7. I don't know how to fix this please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know how to fix this please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/arun071 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izlwsm/i_dont_know_how_to_fix_this_please_help/
  8. Please help I Don't know how to fix

Please help I Don't know how to fix: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ilyosjon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imh5ry/please_help_i_dont_know_how_to_fix/
  9. I don't know what caused this, but uhhh help, please.

I don't know what caused this, but uhhh help, please.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Anonymous33367 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0ozqz/i_dont_know_what_caused_this_but_uhhh_help_please/
  10. I don't know where to look please help me Sysprep problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't know where to look please help me Sysprep problem: Hi Guys, first of all what a wonderful site i'm glad to able to join this forum and hopefully learn allot of you guys. I hope you can help me with the following problem: I'm creating a image for school project using ADK and sysprep also using the DISM command line to...