Windows 10: hello I don't know what happen but my driver is not recognized please help me:

Discus and support hello I don't know what happen but my driver is not recognized please help me: in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Please Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ethan Lacson, Dec 14, 2020.

1. hello I don't know what happen but my driver is not recognized please help me:

hello I don't know what happen but my driver is not recognized please help me: 83f19860-b903-4398-8e85-3671940cedcc?upload=true.png

Please Help

:)

Ethan Lacson, Dec 14, 2020
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Dec 14, 2020
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    hello I don't know what happen but my driver is not recognized please help me: [​IMG]

Valeriu, Dec 14, 2020
  4. hello I don't know what happen but my driver is not recognized please help me:

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

hello I don't know what happen but my driver is not recognized please help me:

1. hello I don't know what happen but my driver is not recognized please help me: - Similar Threads - hello don't happen

2. I don't know what is going on. Please help me. All my files are gone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what is going on. Please help me. All my files are gone.: [ATTACH] During this week, I have had 2 updates. For the first update, I noticed that all my files were gone but I managed to find them in the Users folder. I also noticed that all my browser's bookmarks and extensions had been reset. The next update happened...
  3. Please help, i don't know what happened

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help, i don't know what happened: it suddenly become like this. the space is quite abnormal after i restart my PC [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-dont-know-what-happened/46af0fb7-226b-4562-b5e1-57ea17023f29
  4. I don't know what to do please help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't know what to do please help me: I'll try to describe this thing as best that i can. I was in game, then all of the sudden I was recording using the Xbox feature. I was trying to stop the recording as it is f*cking up the frame rate when all of the sudden my mouse clicker does not work. I kept on Clicking...
  5. Something bad happened to me and I don't know what to do now ? Please help me

Something bad happened to me and I don't know what to do now ? Please help me: So, I was updating my laptop and it was not updating as it was supposed to be. Like same thing was updating dozens of time in time span of 3 or 4 days. Then there was this x80096004(if I recall it correctly?) This was related to this office 2003 file, which was installed...
  6. I don't know what's happened to my system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't know what's happened to my system: For the last few days everytime I boot my PC this message pops saying that my "Onedrive is not signed in" and when I try to sign back in, a onedrive window pops but appears totally blankwhite and then stops responding..... I try going to Settings menu to find that windows is...
  7. I don't know how to fix this or what happened. Please help

I don't know how to fix this or what happened. Please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Joepat14 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gih0c2/i_dont_know_how_to_fix_this_or_what_happened/
  8. I don't know what caused this, but uhhh help, please.

I don't know what caused this, but uhhh help, please.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Anonymous33367 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0ozqz/i_dont_know_what_caused_this_but_uhhh_help_please/
  9. PLEASE HELP ME - perpetual BSODs don't know what to do

PLEASE HELP ME - perpetual BSODs don't know what to do: Obviously tried everything Google had to offer. I keep getting all kinds of BSOD. Examples: -DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER -CRITICAL PROCESS DIED -WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR -SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION -KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED -SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED -And so...
  10. I don't even know what's happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't even know what's happening: So my microphone has been acting up lately. I have this thing called HP Support Assistant installed on my device and it's helpful. And one day when I was talking to my friends my friend told me, "Hey dude your mic is acting up again." I've had issues with this on another...