Windows 10: Hello! I find the MC Office animation super sleek!

Discus and support Hello! I find the MC Office animation super sleek! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Only that I use office very rarely :/ So I ask you now if there's a way to have this animation everywhere or at least on more places than just office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ChosenMate, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Hello! I find the MC Office animation super sleek!

Only that I use office very rarely :/ So I ask you now if there's a way to have this animation everywhere or at least on more places than just office
    PS: I mean this animation that the cursor doesn't jump but slide to the next position

submitted by /u/ChosenMate
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ChosenMate, Jan 20, 2020

2. Office disables Windows animations

I've had this problem with Office 2007 and still have it with Office 365 under Windows 10 on different computers. Under certain conditions, opening multiple Office documents stops Windows animations from working, even though Windows settings still shows
    that animations are enabled.

To replicate the problem:

• In an Office document (I've tried it with both Excel and Word) insert a link to another Office document.
    • Follow the link
    • When the linked document opens, Windows animations no longer work - you need to go to Windows' Display settings and turn 'Show animations in Windows' off and back on again to restore animations.
    Note:

• The problem is only apparent when linking from one Office document to another - linking to a PDF file, for example, does not cause this problem.
    • I haven't checked whether ALL animations stop working - the one I've noticed for sure is the animation when switching from one virtual desktop to another.
    Although not a life-threatening bug, this is still an inconvenience.

Moved to: Office/ Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home

Mario Camilleri, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Darknova Win User
    Anime Nation

Can I make a suggestion please?

When you list your favourite anime, could you please put at least a brief summary of what's it's about as well.

*Smile Hello! I find the MC Office animation super sleek! :)

Darknova, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Hello! I find the MC Office animation super sleek!

Office disables Windows animations

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This can happen when Windows tries to choose performance over display/graphic effects. I would request you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Disable hardware acceleration in Office

1. Start any Office program.
    1. On the File tab, click Options.
    2. In the Options dialog box, click Advanced.
    3. In the list of available options, click to select the Disable hardware graphics acceleration check box.

Method 2: Update the graphic drivers: Please follow the steps mentioned in the article:

Update drivers in Windows 10
    to update the graphic drivers.

Hope this helps.

Naresh_K, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Hello! I find the MC Office animation super sleek!

1. Hello! I find the MC Office animation super sleek! - Similar Threads - Hello find Office

2. Animations super buggy on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Animations super buggy on Windows 11: I recently installed Windows 11, and it has a problem that, while minor, is super annoying to me! Some animations are silky smooth like they should be, but then others are just completely gone for no reason! If I hover over something like the virtual desktop viewer, the...
  3. Animations super buggy on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Animations super buggy on Windows 11: I recently installed Windows 11, and it has a problem that, while minor, is super annoying to me! Some animations are silky smooth like they should be, but then others are just completely gone for no reason! If I hover over something like the virtual desktop viewer, the...
  4. Super small icons for Office programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Super small icons for Office programs: Why am I seeing tiny icons of Excel & Word? Until I opened Access it's icon was tiny as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/super-small-icons-for-office-programs/36f4950e-dcbb-4eac-930f-d9377d122ed9
  5. Super small icons for Office programs

Super small icons for Office programs: Why am I seeing tiny icons of Excel & Word? Until I opened Access it's icon was tiny as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/super-small-icons-for-office-programs/36f4950e-dcbb-4eac-930f-d9377d122ed9
  6. MC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MC: Does anyone know how to fix this problem on a macbook pro because minecraft cant fix anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mc/e71888cf-010f-4967-8b0f-6e3991125da8
  7. MC

MC: Does anyone know how to fix this problem on a macbook pro because minecraft cant fix anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mc/e71888cf-010f-4967-8b0f-6e3991125da8
  8. MC SERVERS!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MC SERVERS!: Hi been searching for 6 months for a fix and there is nothing. I cant join any Minecraft servers except featured ones. I have tried every avenue with no solution. All connections are allowed, all setting for live are open for gaming. i last tried this link...
  9. Halo mc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo mc: I downloaded The master Chief collection but im only able to play ce and Halo2 and reach but 3 4 and odst are unavailable how can I download it with it bringing all the games up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-mc/b5eb76b8-2a4b-479c-8964-7af79f674226
  10. MC Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MC Store: Microsoft store disappeared from my computer completely after I set in settings to reinstall app because it wasn't updating my applications even that internet connection was good and I left MC Store opened for few days to let it download updates. How can I bring it back...