Windows 10: hello i forgot a password to my secondary account.. and on my sec account have 2fa and .....

Discus and support hello i forgot a password to my secondary account.. and on my sec account have 2fa and ..... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; and now i am not able to login on my account.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Razvan_069, Sep 24, 2022.

1. hello i forgot a password to my secondary account.. and on my sec account have 2fa and .....

and now i am not able to login on my account.

:)

Razvan_069, Sep 24, 2022

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Sep 24, 2022
  3. forgot password for account!!!!

You need to boot into Safe Mode. Do this by mashing F8 when the computer is starting, right before Windows loads, until you see a bunch of options. Select "Safe Mode". It'll boot into Safe Mode, and bring you to the login screen. At the login screen, go in as "Administrator", and from there go to the control panel. In the control panel, open "users", select the account you forgot the password of, and click "remove password". Restart the computer and all will be well *Smile hello i forgot a password to my secondary account.. and  on my sec account have 2fa and ..... :).

zekrahminator, Sep 24, 2022
  4. mickydoob Win User

hello i forgot a password to my secondary account.. and on my sec account have 2fa and .....

2FA on account

Hi, I wanted to add 2FA on a microsoft account. I use the default mail app on 2 windows 10 pc's with outlook email addresses. I assumed when I activated 2FA that I would need to create an app password for each of the pc's. Do they need new app passwords or will they continue to work as before with 2FA enabled. Hope this makes sense thanks

mickydoob, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

hello i forgot a password to my secondary account.. and on my sec account have 2fa and .....

1. hello i forgot a password to my secondary account.. and on my sec account have 2fa and ..... - Similar Threads - hello forgot password

2. I forgot my password for my administrator account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my password for my administrator account.: I brought this computer off of Facebook Marketplace. When I first got it, the account was in administrator mode. I didn't want it to be in administrator mode tho. I first put the account off of administrator mode which disabled the account, so I put it back in administrator...
  3. I forgot my password for my administrator account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my password for my administrator account.: I brought this computer off of Facebook Marketplace. When I first got it, the account was in administrator mode. I didn't want it to be in administrator mode tho. I first put the account off of administrator mode which disabled the account, so I put it back in administrator...
  4. I forgot my password to my Microsoft Account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my password to my Microsoft Account.: I forgot my password to my Microsoft Account.... The Phone Number i used when i created the account i no longer have.... I have several purchases games movies on the account.... Can you send the security code to my microsoft account email *** Email address is removed for...
  5. I forgot my Administrator account password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I forgot my Administrator account password: On my Windows 11 Laptop I forgot the password for the main administrator account but I know the pin. How can I reset this password without remembering the old one? Also if I reset PC if I click on remove everything will it erase windows from my computer as well and if not and...
  6. hello i forgot a password to my secondary account.. and on my sec account have 2fa and .....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello i forgot a password to my secondary account.. and on my sec account have 2fa and .....: and now i am not able to login on my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-forgot-a-password-to-my-secondary-account/f9af03e5-1b2f-4c06-adf1-2bcf0a464b5a
  7. hello i forgot a password to my secondary account.. and on my sec account have 2fa and .....

hello i forgot a password to my secondary account.. and on my sec account have 2fa and .....: and now i am not able to login on my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-forgot-a-password-to-my-secondary-account/f9af03e5-1b2f-4c06-adf1-2bcf0a464b5a
  8. i forgot my Microsoft account password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i forgot my Microsoft account password: hello! i looked up how to reset my Microsoft account password and i got the message says We need to verify your identityHow would you like to get your security code? and click on email option and i got this message again says We just sent a code to *** Email address is...
  9. i forgot my Microsoft account password

i forgot my Microsoft account password: hello! i looked up how to reset my Microsoft account password and i got the message says We need to verify your identityHow would you like to get your security code? and click on email option and i got this message again says We just sent a code to *** Email address is...
  10. I forgot my local accounts password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my local accounts password: Hello, i forgot the password for my local account of my computer I've tried everything, but the rest password disc dosent work, the security questions i answered are my real things, like first pet ect but it dosent work. Please help this is the administrator account and my...