Windows 10: Hello I found weird program on my pc, and every time i re-open apps to uninstall some i...

Discus and support Hello I found weird program on my pc, and every time i re-open apps to uninstall some i... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-found-weird-program-on-my-pc-and-every/6515cc5e-dc69-4acf-851f-d909c1c09a04 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Madnezz123, Jun 2, 2022.

1. Hello I found weird program on my pc, and every time i re-open apps to uninstall some i...

What can I do?

:)

Madnezz123, Jun 2, 2022

2. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jun 2, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Hello I found weird program on my pc, and every time i re-open apps to uninstall some i... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 2, 2022
  4. SJMaye Win User

Hello I found weird program on my pc, and every time i re-open apps to uninstall some i...

Uninstalled a program, but remains in app list

Weird. What I was using was the Windows 10 Settings>Apps to do the uninstall. This is where I get that error. I decided to try control panel>uninstall program. This way it stated the program appeared to have already been uninstalled and offered the option to remove it from the list. I did. All is good. Thanks!

SJMaye, Jun 2, 2022
Thema:

Hello I found weird program on my pc, and every time i re-open apps to uninstall some i...

1. Hello I found weird program on my pc, and every time i re-open apps to uninstall some i... - Similar Threads - Hello found weird

2. Hello, i found an app on my programs window called AppCwq has 6.13mb and for some reason i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, i found an app on my programs window called AppCwq has 6.13mb and for some reason i...: Hello, i found an app on my programs window called AppCwq has 6.13mb and for some reason i can’t uninstall it even with control panel. Any help please...
  3. KB5011048 stops some of my programs from opening. I have to uninstall it every time to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5011048 stops some of my programs from opening. I have to uninstall it every time to get...: KB5011048 stops some of my programs from opening. I have to uninstall it every time to get my programs to work. Please can I block this windows update....
  4. KB5011048 stops some of my programs from opening. I have to uninstall it every time to get...

KB5011048 stops some of my programs from opening. I have to uninstall it every time to get...: KB5011048 stops some of my programs from opening. I have to uninstall it every time to get my programs to work. Please can I block this windows update....
  5. KB5011048 stops some of my programs from opening. I have to uninstall it every time to get...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Hello I found weird program on my pc, and every time i re-open apps to uninstall some i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I found weird program on my pc, and every time i re-open apps to uninstall some i...: What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-found-weird-program-on-my-pc-and-every/6515cc5e-dc69-4acf-851f-d909c1c09a04
  7. Hello I found weird program on my pc, and every time i re-open apps to uninstall some i...

Hello I found weird program on my pc, and every time i re-open apps to uninstall some i...: What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-found-weird-program-on-my-pc-and-every/6515cc5e-dc69-4acf-851f-d909c1c09a04
  8. Asks me for my pin every time I open a program Every time I try to open a program on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asks me for my pin every time I open a program Every time I try to open a program on windows 11: Every time I try to open a program that prompts the "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" message, it NOW asks me to enter my pin every time, instead of just confirming it. I have no idea how this happened or how to change it back. im using windows...
  9. Asks me for my pin every time I open a program Every time I try to open a program on windows 11

Asks me for my pin every time I open a program Every time I try to open a program on windows 11: Every time I try to open a program that prompts the "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" message, it NOW asks me to enter my pin every time, instead of just confirming it. I have no idea how this happened or how to change it back. im using windows...
  10. every time i open a ms program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    every time i open a ms program: i get this message and have to go through 4 windows to dismiss... how to stop???? Your data, controlled by you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-open-a-ms-program/6847ba59-9fdf-498a-a079-d1fe04485b40"