Windows 10: Hello I Get This Problem When My Audio Drvier Done Update

Discus and support Hello I Get This Problem When My Audio Drvier Done Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; the error message : This operation returned because the timeout period expired.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by solimanadel, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Hello I Get This Problem When My Audio Drvier Done Update

the error message :

This operation returned because the timeout period expired.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got this error code 28

:)

solimanadel, Jun 4, 2020

2. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Audio Recording Problem

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to troubleshoot concerns regarding audio:

• Press Windows key + X > Control Panel.
    • Select the drop-down men beside View by: then choose
      Small icons
    • Go to Troubleshooting > Hardware and Sound >
      Recording Audio.
    Give it a try and let us know if you need further assistance.

Regile Reb, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Hello I Get This Problem When My Audio Drvier Done Update

Windows 10 update messed up audio

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. What is the make and model of the computer?
    2. Which update was installed? Can you help us with the update details?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles below:

Additional Information: If the issue persists, update the audio drivers from manufacturer's website.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Hello I Get This Problem When My Audio Drvier Done Update

1. Hello I Get This Problem When My Audio Drvier Done Update - Similar Threads - Hello Problem Audio

2. Audio Problems: When Looknig for my problem I noticed that the sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Problems: When Looknig for my problem I noticed that the sound: When looking for my problem I noticed that the sound was TRYING to come out of the Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer but it showed the wrong speaker plugs, the correct speaker plugs are assigned to Realtech Audio. I tried to delete all sound devices in Device manager and restarting,...
  3. Audio Problems: When Looknig for my problem I noticed that the sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Problems: When Looknig for my problem I noticed that the sound: When looking for my problem I noticed that the sound was TRYING to come out of the Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer but it showed the wrong speaker plugs, the correct speaker plugs are assigned to Realtech Audio. I tried to delete all sound devices in Device manager and restarting,...
  4. Audio Problems: When Looknig for my problem I noticed that the sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Update completes and fails when done

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update completes and fails when done: Im trying to install 21H1 and 21H2 but it always gets stuck at 99% and then completes after some time and then says then the update failed. I have tried installing 21H1 4 times now and I still cant install it, I even waited 30-45 minutes for the updates to complete and did...
  6. Update completes and fails when done

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update completes and fails when done: Im trying to install 21H1 and 21H2 but it always gets stuck at 99% and then completes after some time and then says then the update failed. I have tried installing 21H1 4 times now and I still cant install it, I even waited 30-45 minutes for the updates to complete and did...
  7. Update completes and fails when done

8. Hello i have a problem when i power my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello i have a problem when i power my laptop: Hello, so i have a problem in my laptopevertime i try to power it on i get this messagei don't know what to doplease help me if you can... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-when-i-power-my-laptop/5e6dee46-8f68-42f0-b9e2-5b9a5d851920
  9. Hello i have a problem when i power my laptop

Hello i have a problem when i power my laptop: Hello, so i have a problem in my laptopevertime i try to power it on i get this messagei don't know what to doplease help me if you can... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-when-i-power-my-laptop/5e6dee46-8f68-42f0-b9e2-5b9a5d851920
  10. Hello i have a problem when i power my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging