Windows 10: Hello, i got a problem, that some of my keys won't work

Discus and support Hello, i got a problem, that some of my keys won't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My keyboard is canyon nightflyer. It worked perfect yesterday but now some of the buttons aren't working like a z etc. I need to copy paste the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GrowZHax, Jun 28, 2021.

1. GrowZHax Win User

Hello, i got a problem, that some of my keys won't work

My keyboard is canyon nightflyer. It worked perfect yesterday but now some of the buttons aren't working like a z etc. I need to copy paste the letters. I have looked into youtube, resetting my Keyboard etc.

:)

GrowZHax, Jun 28, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Jun 28, 2021
  4. Hello, i got a problem, that some of my keys won't work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

Hello, i got a problem, that some of my keys won't work

1. Hello, i got a problem, that some of my keys won't work - Similar Threads - Hello got problem

2. Most of my number keys work, but some symbols won't?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most of my number keys work, but some symbols won't?: Most of my number keys work, but some symbols won't. I can type 1 but not the explanation point, can type 2 but not the at symbol, i can type 3 but no number sign, 4 works but not the dollar sign, 5 works and so does the %, the 6 symbol ^ works, 7 key doesn't show the and...
  3. Most of my number keys work, but some symbols won't?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most of my number keys work, but some symbols won't?: Most of my number keys work, but some symbols won't. I can type 1 but not the explanation point, can type 2 but not the at symbol, i can type 3 but no number sign, 4 works but not the dollar sign, 5 works and so does the %, the 6 symbol ^ works, 7 key doesn't show the and...
  4. Got a problem with my activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a problem with my activation key: I had to reinstall windows on my new ssd and now I cant activate it no more. It says we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Even tho I only ever used this PC at home....
  5. Got a problem with my activation key

Got a problem with my activation key: I had to reinstall windows on my new ssd and now I cant activate it no more. It says we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Even tho I only ever used this PC at home....
  6. Hello!! I have some problems in my keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello!! I have some problems in my keyboard.: btw my laptop is window 11 lenovo. My keyboard is not working even the touchpad! All keys or letters won't work and I dont know how to fix this thing. Also when I was about to log in or entering my window the on screen keyboard won't work too, I don't know what to do. Please...
  7. Hello!! I have some problems in my keyboard.

Hello!! I have some problems in my keyboard.: btw my laptop is window 11 lenovo. My keyboard is not working even the touchpad! All keys or letters won't work and I dont know how to fix this thing. Also when I was about to log in or entering my window the on screen keyboard won't work too, I don't know what to do. Please...
  8. Hello i have some problems with my keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hello i have some problems with my keyboard: keyboards stops working sometimes but if i tap a key like y it shows me my last searches and some other stuff Mouse not affected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-some-problems-with-my-keyboard/e66f27a2-aebd-4e3d-8168-8b7557e6cd66
  9. Some of my keys won't work and only type numbers

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Some of my keys won't work and only type numbers: Hi team. Some of the keys have changed to numbers and I can't figure out why. Sticky keys are disabled but I still cant use them. Have tr5ed t6 change the0 bac2 b4t as y64 can see n6 luck...
  10. hello ive got a problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hello ive got a problem: im trying to reset my pc to clear it and it needs a pasword but i didnt set one what can i do? submitted by /u/danutSKAZR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fiyslg/hello_ive_got_a_problem/