Windows 10: Hello.I have a big problem with ram.My pc has 4gb of ram installed.But i was able to use...

Discus and support Hello.I have a big problem with ram.My pc has 4gb of ram installed.But i was able to use... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why I face ram usuable problem.My pc has 4gb ram but It says only 2.65gb usuable.Why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by goralubana, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Hello.I have a big problem with ram.My pc has 4gb of ram installed.But i was able to use...

Why I face ram usuable problem.My pc has 4gb ram but It says only 2.65gb usuable.Why

:)

goralubana, Apr 15, 2019
  2. prashii Win User

Windows shows 8GB RAM installed but 4GB RAM is usable

Hi There,

I've just upgraded my pc from 4GB RAM to 8GB RAM. Windows seems to have detected this upgrade but why does it show as only 4GB RAM available. The following is what I have tried so far with no luck:

• I have tried the msconfig method on ensuring maximum memory is not checked.
    • physically removed the new RAM and reinstalled it
    Any thoughts/suggestions on how i can resolve this matter?

Thanks

prashii, Apr 15, 2019
  3. 1.71gb Usable RAM of 4gb

I have Windows 10 32 bit installed in my laptop. I upgraded the memory to 2+2gb. It has two slots. BIOS Says that the RAM is 4gb Installed. But in my windows it looks different. It has 4gb, 2.98gb Usable. I try to replugging the RAM. After it, the usable
    RAM is 1.71gb of 4gb ram. I have tried to uncheck maximum memory in MsConfig, but nothing was happened. You can see the shared memory in the image below. I tried to open the bios, it says 4 gb of ram installed. My laptop is Lenovo B40-45 with AMD APU A8-6410
    Processor. How to solve the problem? Help me please

Faizz Jazadi, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Hello.I have a big problem with ram.My pc has 4gb of ram installed.But i was able to use...

RAM - Missing 2GB of active RAM

Ok, then I suggest you to manually test each RAM bank.

Please start the system with 1bank and check the ram installed (I suggest you to start with the two 4GB, once a time). See if they are seen as 4GB or 2 GB.

StefanoTamiotti, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Hello.I have a big problem with ram.My pc has 4gb of ram installed.But i was able to use...

1. Hello.I have a big problem with ram.My pc has 4gb of ram installed.But i was able to use... - Similar Threads - Hello big problem

2. Hello, I have a problem. I got 4gb of ram on my pc and 2gb of that are used for "hardware...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I have a problem. I got 4gb of ram on my pc and 2gb of that are used for "hardware...: Need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-i-got-4gb-of-ram-on-my-pc/ab3bd167-c7dc-466d-9670-46dd28669da9
  3. Hello, I have a problem. I got 4gb of ram on my pc and 2gb of that are used for "hardware...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem. I got 4gb of ram on my pc and 2gb of that are used for "hardware...: Need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-i-got-4gb-of-ram-on-my-pc/ab3bd167-c7dc-466d-9670-46dd28669da9
  4. I have 8GB of RAM installed but only 7.76GB are use able.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 8GB of RAM installed but only 7.76GB are use able.: hi,I have a problem with my RAM where is says that I have 8GB of RAM installed but only 7.76GB of RAM is usable, I've tried to restart my computer, I've tried to delete somethings, I've tired to use the systems configuration yet that hasn't helped. I'm really stuck so can you...
  5. I have 8GB of RAM installed but only 7.76GB are use able.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have 8GB of RAM installed but only 7.76GB are use able.: hi,I have a problem with my RAM where is says that I have 8GB of RAM installed but only 7.76GB of RAM is usable, I've tried to restart my computer, I've tried to delete somethings, I've tired to use the systems configuration yet that hasn't helped. I'm really stuck so can you...
  6. Windows using 4GB ram at idle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows using 4GB ram at idle: I noticed that my windows is using 4GB of ram 2x4GB 1666MHz, my motherboard supports maximum of 1333.I tried this: https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/9qhk6x/if_your_computer_is_using_around_4050_ram_while/ but it didn't changed anything.I also tried this...
  7. Only 3.45GB RAM usable out of installed 4GB RAM.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Only 3.45GB RAM usable out of installed 4GB RAM.: Hey, I just checked my System specs, it shows: 3.45GB ram usable out of 4GB. I surfed the net for fixes to the issue, but found only 2- the msconfig fix and BIOS fix. When i tried the msconfig fix, it still shows the same. And when i checked my UEFI BIOS, There was nothing...
  8. Can only use 2GB of RAM when I have 4GB?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can only use 2GB of RAM when I have 4GB?: I have a 4GB RAM pc, however windows shows me only 2GB RAM can be used! Please help [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-only-use-2gb-of-ram-when-i-have-4gb/de873f3b-b1ff-4875-8494-794a07c7f078
  9. I have 8GB of RAM but only showing 4GB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have 8GB of RAM but only showing 4GB: I have had my PC for about a month now and I have noticed my game felt choppy but I was still getting 180fps like usual. I checked nvidia and it was all fine so I checked how much memory I was using and it says 3.7 of 4GB. I still have both 4GB RAM sticks in but one isn't...
  10. 4GB Ram vs 6GB Ram

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    4GB Ram vs 6GB Ram: Please educate me. For a "regular" home user (not for business), what are the advantages of having more than 4 GB of Ram ? 125182