Windows 10: Hello.I have a big problem with ram.My pc has 4gb of ram installed.But i was able to use...

Discus and support Hello.I have a big problem with ram.My pc has 4gb of ram installed.But i was able to use... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why I face ram usuable problem.My pc has 4gb ram but It says only 2.65gb usuable.Why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by goralubana, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Hello.I have a big problem with ram.My pc has 4gb of ram installed.But i was able to use...

Why I face ram usuable problem.My pc has 4gb ram but It says only 2.65gb usuable.Why

:)

goralubana, Apr 15, 2019
  2. prashii Win User

Windows shows 8GB RAM installed but 4GB RAM is usable

Hi There,

I've just upgraded my pc from 4GB RAM to 8GB RAM. Windows seems to have detected this upgrade but why does it show as only 4GB RAM available. The following is what I have tried so far with no luck:

• I have tried the msconfig method on ensuring maximum memory is not checked.
    • physically removed the new RAM and reinstalled it
    Any thoughts/suggestions on how i can resolve this matter?

Thanks

prashii, Apr 15, 2019
  3. 1.71gb Usable RAM of 4gb

I have Windows 10 32 bit installed in my laptop. I upgraded the memory to 2+2gb. It has two slots. BIOS Says that the RAM is 4gb Installed. But in my windows it looks different. It has 4gb, 2.98gb Usable. I try to replugging the RAM. After it, the usable
    RAM is 1.71gb of 4gb ram. I have tried to uncheck maximum memory in MsConfig, but nothing was happened. You can see the shared memory in the image below. I tried to open the bios, it says 4 gb of ram installed. My laptop is Lenovo B40-45 with AMD APU A8-6410
    Processor. How to solve the problem? Help me please

Faizz Jazadi, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Hello.I have a big problem with ram.My pc has 4gb of ram installed.But i was able to use...

RAM - Missing 2GB of active RAM

Ok, then I suggest you to manually test each RAM bank.

Please start the system with 1bank and check the ram installed (I suggest you to start with the two 4GB, once a time). See if they are seen as 4GB or 2 GB.

StefanoTamiotti, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Hello.I have a big problem with ram.My pc has 4gb of ram installed.But i was able to use...

1. Hello.I have a big problem with ram.My pc has 4gb of ram installed.But i was able to use... - Similar Threads - Hello big problem

2. can i use this ram in my this laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can i use this ram in my this laptop: Can i install this ram Crucial CT8G4SFS824A 8GB DDR4-2400 PC4-19200 CL-17 SODIMM in hp-15 BE012TU laptop as my second ram to get 12 gb of total ram . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-this-ram-in-my-this-laptop/6ef9b7a9-fdbc-4ae6-bd6c-3b928e4228d3
  3. Windows 10 using 4GB reserved RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 using 4GB reserved RAM: hello I was curious if there is a fix for this issue. My PC recently updated to the newest win10 build and I was wondering why the PC shows 8GB ram installed however only 4GB are usable with 4GB in hardware reserved. I do not know what could be causing this as my video card...
  4. 4GB Ram vs 6GB Ram

4GB Ram vs 6GB Ram: Please educate me. For a "regular" home user (not for business), what are the advantages of having more than 4 GB of Ram ? 125182
  5. Why is Photos app using 4GB of RAM?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Photos app using 4GB of RAM?: I was playing an online game and I started getting FPS drops. I opened task manager and I saw Photos app using 4200 MB of RAM. The link below is the screenshot of that situation https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AbL3Llo7QetgX6idVQJ21iQnFUf87lC4 The link below is the spec of...
  6. Hello, I have a BIG problem with my Windows 10.

Hello, I have a BIG problem with my Windows 10.: Yesterday, I found out after I got back home, that I CANNOT open Settings, I cannot find "Updates" section in Conrol Panel, also - 3 months ago I found a command for the Powershell, that removes the Windows Store and it's apps. It worked back then. Since now. I have tried...
  7. Pc says i have 6 gb of ram but i have 8!

Pc says i have 6 gb of ram but i have 8!: Hello, i have this issue for like a few months. I tried to do youtube tutorials but all the tutorials have this: (6 gb ram Usable). But idonthve that Usable text so my pc thinks i have 6 gb of ram installed. Could someone pls help me, Thanks -Davey...
  8. Hello i have usable rams on windows 10

Hello i have usable rams on windows 10: Hello , I have 4GB Rams installed , and 2.68GB rams usable , can someone tell me what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/hello-i-have-usable-rams-on-windows-10/78dd2879-3652-44c3-b2b8-34a00e728221
  9. Can I upgrade to 8GB (4gb * 2) Ram?

Can I upgrade to 8GB (4gb * 2) Ram?: My Motherboard is - Gigabyte H55M-D2H, Processor - Intel Cor i3 (2.93Ghz) Using Windows 10 pro 64 bit. My current ram is 4GB ddr3 1333mhz (2gb * 2). Will my system support 8GB ddr3 1333mhz (4gb * 2) ram? 70475
  10. 10 is a bit slow on my 4gb ram pc..

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    10 is a bit slow on my 4gb ram pc..: Atlease how much ram does it need to perform better? 55167