Windows 10: Hello i have a problem when i power my laptop

Discus and support Hello i have a problem when i power my laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, so i have a problem in my laptopevertime i try to power it on i get this messagei don't know what to doplease help me if you can...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoeMoon1, Dec 18, 2021.

1. JoeMoon1 Win User

Hello i have a problem when i power my laptop

Hello, so i have a problem in my laptopevertime i try to power it on i get this messagei don't know what to doplease help me if you can...

:)

JoeMoon1, Dec 18, 2021
  2. Volatile Win User

Laptop Bluetooth Problems D:

Hello El Mayo just a few questions about your problem,
    What type of Cell Phone and Laptop are you using and what sort of steps have you already attempted to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Volatile, Dec 18, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Hello Camera (RealSense F200) does not power on

Hi,

1. What is the make and model of your PC?

2. What is the issue with Boot/wake up /sleep?

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot
    Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
      • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
      • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.

I suggest you to install all pending updates and check if that helps.

Thanks.

Pavan_N, Dec 18, 2021
  4. Hello i have a problem when i power my laptop

Laptop battery problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your laptop battery, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you run the power troubleshooter. Below are the steps:

• Type troubleshoot in the search bar.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, look for and select
      Power
    • Click the Run the troubleshooter button, and follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 18, 2021
Thema:

Hello i have a problem when i power my laptop

1. Hello i have a problem when i power my laptop - Similar Threads - Hello problem power

2. Hello I have problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have problem: I have problem in my Windows 10. This is a ongoing issue in my computer were I cant open MS Store. The only thing that I can see is its logo and nothing come up. I also need to force close the Store to task manager to redo the process and do the same thing again.I run...
  3. Hello I have problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I have problem: I have problem in my Windows 10. This is a ongoing issue in my computer were I cant open MS Store. The only thing that I can see is its logo and nothing come up. I also need to force close the Store to task manager to redo the process and do the same thing again.I run...
  4. Hello I have problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Hello I have a problem my laptop in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have a problem my laptop in windows 11: I have a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-my-laptop-in-windows-11/33b255fe-b88e-47b0-9d14-1c8c29ac771a
  6. Hello I have a problem my laptop in windows 11

Hello I have a problem my laptop in windows 11: I have a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-my-laptop-in-windows-11/33b255fe-b88e-47b0-9d14-1c8c29ac771a
  7. hello i have this problem :/

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hello i have this problem :/: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Elias343ce [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u795vv/hello_i_have_this_problem/
  8. Hello i have a problem when i power my laptop

Hello i have a problem when i power my laptop: Hello, so i have a problem in my laptopevertime i try to power it on i get this messagei don't know what to doplease help me if you can... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-when-i-power-my-laptop/5e6dee46-8f68-42f0-b9e2-5b9a5d851920
  9. Hello i have a problem when i power my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello i have a problem when i power my laptop: Hello, so i have a problem in my laptopevertime i try to power it on i get this messagei don't know what to doplease help me if you can... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-when-i-power-my-laptop/5e6dee46-8f68-42f0-b9e2-5b9a5d851920
  10. Hello I have this problem with turning on my HP laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello I have this problem with turning on my HP laptop: [IMG][IMG][IMG]When I turn on my computer it keeps giving me an error message and brings me to the troubleshot area outside of the operating system...