Windows 10: Hello I have a question about the App Windows phone?

Discus and support Hello I have a question about the App Windows phone? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello hello there is an app called Phone App. There you can also use your phone on your PC. I have an Acer Switch 3 but unfortunately this app does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Janosch759, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Hello I have a question about the App Windows phone?

Hello hello there is an app called Phone App. There you can also use your phone on your PC. I have an Acer Switch 3 but unfortunately this app does not work. I can't download it from the Microsoft Store properly, there is always an error. Does anyone know if you can download this app from the Internet apk?

:)

Janosch759, Aug 9, 2020

2. About Windows hello

Hello Anirudha,

For us to better help you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Hello I have a question about the App Windows phone? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 9, 2020
  4. SNM
    SNM Win User

Hello I have a question about the App Windows phone?

Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: System Builder

Thema:

Hello I have a question about the App Windows phone?

1. Hello I have a question about the App Windows phone? - Similar Threads - Hello question App

2. hello I have issues with Phone Link about microphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello I have issues with Phone Link about microphone.: My wired headphones microphone is not working on just Phone Link calls. But it is working on any app except Phone Link. But when I select realtek microphone for default, it is working on calls. How can I solve this....
  3. hello I have issues with Phone Link about microphone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello I have issues with Phone Link about microphone.: My wired headphones microphone is not working on just Phone Link calls. But it is working on any app except Phone Link. But when I select realtek microphone for default, it is working on calls. How can I solve this....
  4. I have a question about the phone link app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a question about the phone link app: Hello, I use the phone link app on my HP laptop and an Android phone. When receiving a text to my phone, a small "pop up" "screen" would come out of the right side of my laptop screen showing the text. A week or so ago, that stopped happening. I have not changed anything but...
  5. I have a question about the phone link app

I have a question about the phone link app: Hello, I use the phone link app on my HP laptop and an Android phone. When receiving a text to my phone, a small "pop up" "screen" would come out of the right side of my laptop screen showing the text. A week or so ago, that stopped happening. I have not changed anything but...
  6. Hello there! I have a question about BSOD particularly the code UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello there! I have a question about BSOD particularly the code UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME,...: Hello there! I have a question about BSOD particularly the code UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME, because it keeps restarting and I can't do the commands that I saw on YouTube and google, please help. It opens maybe every 10 seconds and it closes again and it closes again.....
  7. Hello there! I have a question about BSOD particularly the code UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello there! I have a question about BSOD particularly the code UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME,...: Hello there! I have a question about BSOD particularly the code UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME, because it keeps restarting and I can't do the commands that I saw on YouTube and google, please help. It opens maybe every 10 seconds and it closes again and it closes again.....
  8. Question about windows phone calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about windows phone calculator: I had some time ago calculator on my Nokia Lumia 630 phone with icon with square and degree i try upload picture of that calculator with this email but from some reason i can't do that. I can't find that calculator in store from any device pc computer, laptop, lumia 630. Does...
  9. Question about windows phone calculator

Question about windows phone calculator: I had some time ago calculator on my Nokia Lumia 630 phone with icon with square and degree i try upload picture of that calculator with this email but from some reason i can't do that. I can't find that calculator in store from any device pc computer, laptop, lumia 630. Does...
  10. Hello, i have a question.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello, i have a question.: Is there any way to remove the "Activate Windows" for free? Not activate it for free, but just remove the watermark. If there is any way possible please someone tell me. Thanks....