Windows 10: Hello!!! I have a question for you guys. Question Below: Pls Answer if you can.

Discus and support Hello!!! I have a question for you guys. Question Below: Pls Answer if you can. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I just got a new desktop computer with windows 10 on it and the storage is filling rlly quick. I went to free up some space and when I got the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OneEnthusiasm6971, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Hello!!! I have a question for you guys. Question Below: Pls Answer if you can.

So I just got a new desktop computer with windows 10 on it and the storage is filling rlly quick. I went to free up some space and when I got the desktop, it said it included 1TB HDD, 238GB SSD, and 16GB Memory. So what I need to figure out is how to move files from SSD to HHD and set HHD as my default. I assume that's what I have to do. If not, is there any way to locate the HHD and instead of having 238GB, have 1TB. That's just what I want to do. Switch from SSD to HDD. Thank you!!! Byeeeeee!!!

submitted by /u/OneEnthusiasm6971
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OneEnthusiasm6971, Jan 14, 2021

2. Pls answer this question

I wrote that question a bit long and...

NO ONE answered it ...

So pls help me with that problem here

*sorry for the link.. That was pretty long.. I didn't write it again xD

The weird erasing of certain objects from the screen

Kushagra Lamba, Jan 14, 2021
  3. LemP Win User
    Answer to question

You've posted 5 questions:

1. On January 15, you posted "Word 2013 document too large in windows10"; Stefan Blom replied on January 16 and you marked his reply as the answer to your question
    2. On January 18, you posted "Word documents sent to cloud"; there have been 11 replies to that question and on January 19, you marked Jay Freedman's reply as the answer and replied "Got it! Thanks!"
    3. On February 6, you posted "Windows 7 updates"; I replied on Feb 6 and you replied "Ok, thanks!"
    4. On March 31, you posted "Windows 7 updates" which is essentially identical to the question you posted on February 6. It appears that user PINGROSHEKKA replied to your post but that reply was split into its own separate thread by a Volunteer Moderator because
      rather than being a reply to you, user PINGROSHEKKA asked an unrelated question.
    5. Finally, today you posted "Answer to question"; Frederik Long has replied twice.

I would be glad to clarify my February 6 reply to your question if you explain your confusion. If you've received new updates on your Windows 7 computer since February 6, open Windows Update, click the link for "View update history" and list the updates
    you're confused about.

The following, for example, are the updates I've received since February 6 on a Windows 7 system. Although it looks like a lot of updates, they are, in fact, the very updates listed in my February 6 reply:

• "signature" updates for Microsoft Security Essentials or Windows Defender; in the list below, these are the different "versions" of KB915597
    • for another Microsoft product installed on your computer, such as Microsoft Office 2016;
      in the list below, these are
      • the February and March versions of the "Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool" KB 890830
      • update for Microsoft Word 2016
      • update for Microsoft Office 2016
      • update for Microsoft Skype for Business 2016
      • update for Microsoft Outlook 2016
      • update for Microsoft Excel 2016

Hello!!! I have a question for you guys. Question Below: Pls Answer if you can. 3d1e75d7-2820-4899-af4c-3e949a254521?upload=true.jpg

4. Hello!!! I have a question for you guys. Question Below: Pls Answer if you can.

cortana does not answer questions well

Hi Doctor Susan,

Cortana’s responses usually depend on the type of topics being asked. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using? Click
      here
      for instruction on how to find your Windows 10 build.

Hello!!! I have a question for you guys. Question Below: Pls Answer if you can. eae3c1b7-3869-4616-a33b-324a04f91e0f.png

• Are all the responses to all your questions off the mark, or is it isolated to a specific topic?
    • Can you provide us some scenarios or topics when Cortana provides off the mark answers?
    • Did you make any changes before this issue happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Hello!!! I have a question for you guys. Question Below: Pls Answer if you can.

1. Hello!!! I have a question for you guys. Question Below: Pls Answer if you can. - Similar Threads - Hello question guys

2. I have the same question as this guy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have the same question as this guy.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-64-bit-iso-download/e3a5cc68-ddf6-498b-af1b-2377be81d7d5?rtAction=1659486797109My question is the same as this post but the last post that closed the post up has links that claims to be downloads but the very...
  3. I have the same question as this guy.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have the same question as this guy.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-64-bit-iso-download/e3a5cc68-ddf6-498b-af1b-2377be81d7d5?rtAction=1659486797109My question is the same as this post but the last post that closed the post up has links that claims to be downloads but the very...
  4. Guys I have a question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Guys I have a question: So I was deleting some apps to have more storage then I was about to delete a game called monopoly here and now edition but I pressed uninstall (deleted it from using settings) the I was about to delete it then a message popped up saying: windows blocked this app UNWISE.exe...
  5. Trying to do a repair disc, have a question for you guys...

in Windows 10 Support
    Trying to do a repair disc, have a question for you guys...: I just got a new laptop, and I had to buy an external dvd-rw, as the laptop didn't come with one. My laptop is windows 10 home, but the dvd-rw says it only supports windows 7 burn. For other operating system, please download the "burn software" before apply this burning...
  6. Pls answer this question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pls answer this question: I wrote that question a bit long and... NO ONE answered it ... So pls help me with that problem here *sorry for the link.. That was pretty long.. I didn't write it again xD...
  7. @njjumetilco pls question this answer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    @njjumetilco pls question this answer: Hi... I asked you about a file hat was showing me a virus... I had to ask this question separately because i couldn't continue that thread, as I said thank you already. Anyways... It showed the file name as HEUR:Trojan... so is it still safe ?...
  8. Hi guys I know it's a stupid question but I have problem can you please help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi guys I know it's a stupid question but I have problem can you please help me: hi guys sorry to bother you but I get a problem right now when I was watching some YouTube video it was paused suddenly and after few minutes the search pop up I'm afraid there is a virus in my PC can you help me knowing if this is an issue or a virus submitted by...
  9. Thank you SarahKong for answering my question!!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Thank you SarahKong for answering my question!!!!: Thank you SarahKong for answering my question!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/thank-you-sarahkong-for-answering-my-question/1313c0c5-d898-404b-b1bd-32fe53950766
  10. Windows Threshold: Answers to the questions you have been asking

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Threshold: Answers to the questions you have been asking: For the past 5 weeks or so, we have been uncovering quite a bit about Microsoft's next update to Windows, internally called Threshold, and since then, we have received a couple a copious amounts of emails and pings on Twitter about the update, and as we have learned more, we...