Windows 10: Hello, I have a weird app enabled on startup and i'd like some help on it

Discus and support Hello, I have a weird app enabled on startup and i'd like some help on it in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So, when I checked what apps open on startup, I found this strange one, named Program. Is it some malware or is this a necessary app? How can I find... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Margareta Diacenco, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Hello, I have a weird app enabled on startup and i'd like some help on it

So, when I checked what apps open on startup, I found this strange one, named Program. Is it some malware or is this a necessary app? How can I find more about it, because I see it for the first time. Thanks in advance.

Hello, I have a weird app enabled on startup and i'd like some help on it 75fc0f8c-c315-4c23-b5b2-0fd0f415f820?upload=true.jpg

:)

Margareta Diacenco, Mar 11, 2021

2. Unable to enable a startup app

I can't enable windows store app to start with windows.

The step I folowed are

• Open task manager
    • go to startup tab
    • select the app
    • enable
    and when I reopen it's set at disable

The step recorder file

https://we.tl/t-wGtoYHVHfE

Nilon123456789, Mar 11, 2021
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 11, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Hello, I have a weird app enabled on startup and i'd like some help on it

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Hello, I have a weird app enabled on startup and i'd like some help on it :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

Hello, I have a weird app enabled on startup and i'd like some help on it

1. Hello, I have a weird app enabled on startup and i'd like some help on it - Similar Threads - Hello weird app

2. I have a problem on all sides with factory resetting my PC, and I'd like some help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem on all sides with factory resetting my PC, and I'd like some help.: So I initially was having start up issues where it couldn't find the Operating Systems. So When I finally restarted the PC enough and got in I went to reset it as too clear all and reinstall Windows hoping that would fix the problem. I was then met with "Could not find...
  3. I have a problem on all sides with factory resetting my PC, and I'd like some help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem on all sides with factory resetting my PC, and I'd like some help.: So I initially was having start up issues where it couldn't find the Operating Systems. So When I finally restarted the PC enough and got in I went to reset it as too clear all and reinstall Windows hoping that would fix the problem. I was then met with "Could not find...
  4. Monitor not working I'd like help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor not working I'd like help: I have two AMD Radeon GPUs but the second one wouldn't display anything on on my second monitor in the past, it also wouldn't show that it was being used on the AMD app but recently I found out I needed to activate it then it started displaying only on that second monitor and...
  5. Monitor not working I'd like help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor not working I'd like help: I have two AMD Radeon GPUs but the second one wouldn't display anything on on my second monitor in the past, it also wouldn't show that it was being used on the AMD app but recently I found out I needed to activate it then it started displaying only on that second monitor and...
  6. Monitor not working I'd like help

7. Fast startup is not working correctly and I'd like it to.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fast startup is not working correctly and I'd like it to.: When I upgraded to my new pc specs below I noticed that whenever it boots I see the motherboard logo, then a black screen for a while, then the motherboard logo again before it finally boots up. This takes quite long and does not save the state of my pc when I shut it down....
  8. Fast startup is not working correctly and I'd like it to.

Fast startup is not working correctly and I'd like it to.: When I upgraded to my new pc specs below I noticed that whenever it boots I see the motherboard logo, then a black screen for a while, then the motherboard logo again before it finally boots up. This takes quite long and does not save the state of my pc when I shut it down....
  9. I have a few windows keys and I'd like some assistance using one

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have a few windows keys and I'd like some assistance using one: I'm upgrading my girlfriends PC, it had Windows 7 which I upgraded to 10. We never attached a microsoft account to this PC so the 'key' didn't get attached to anything. I still have the windows 7 key. Can this be used again and upgrade to 10?The PC I'm using for her upgrade...
  10. I'd like to know

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I'd like to know: Why Microsoft feels they have a right to lock my computer and not allow me access because I had to hard-power down a few times, after my system locked up? I paid for the computer, not Bill Gates. So unless Microsoft wants to reimburse me for the cost of my laptop $1800,...