Windows 10: Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

Discus and support Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lorenz_707, Apr 23, 2024.

1. Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but when I open battery or power setting, the setting just crashes. The battery saver button is also unable.

:)

Lorenz_707, Apr 23, 2024

2. Acer battery won't charge

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but... pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

FreeBooter, Apr 23, 2024
  3. desbest Win User
    My Acer laptop has no bluetooth, installing the drivers doesn't work

My Acer Aspire A315-56 laptop has no bluetooth and installing the drivers doesn't work. I mean the drivers listed on the Acer website.
    Regarding what recent changes happened on my laptop, Windows Update gave me a firmware update yesterday by Insyde.

I'm using Windows 10 20H2

Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but... -my-acer-laptop-has-no-bluetooth-installing-drivers-doesnt-work-device-manager-warning-devices-2.png

desbest, Apr 23, 2024
  4. baskhara Win User

Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

Acer battery won't charge

What if the battery unremoveable? Should I disassemble and remove it? also there is a switch underneath the case and around the RAM slot that prevent the laptop to turn on when the case is open and without the charger. Is that the same as removing the battery? although when turned on with charger, the laptop still see the battery. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I took the report, the design capacity was 41.440 mWh but full charge capacity is now 25.752 mWh. Is it that bad? Before this happened I believe HWMonitor also show the same number with 38% Wear Level.
    Here's the report file

baskhara, Apr 23, 2024
Thema:

Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

1. Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but... - Similar Threads - Hello Acer A315

2. Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...: Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but when I open battery or power setting, the setting just crashes. The battery saver button is also unable....
  3. Hello, I have changed the configuration of my personal computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I have changed the configuration of my personal computer.: Hello, I have changed the configuration of my personal computer. This was required due to the fact that my equipment was outdated. However, now I can't activate the windows I previously purchased for my PC. Help me please....
  4. Hello, I have changed the configuration of my personal computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, I have changed the configuration of my personal computer.: Hello, I have changed the configuration of my personal computer. This was required due to the fact that my equipment was outdated. However, now I can't activate the windows I previously purchased for my PC. Help me please....
  5. Acer A315-55G-549B laptop is slowed down after windows upgrade from windows 10 to windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer A315-55G-549B laptop is slowed down after windows upgrade from windows 10 to windows: Hi,I'm facing slowness/lag issues with my laptop after i upgraded from windows 10 to windows 11 as per upgrade windows gave. My laptop specifications are 8gb Ram , intel i5 8th generation, 2gb Nvdia graphics, 1TB HDD. Could anyone please help me with this issue....
  6. Acer A315-55G-549B laptop is slowed down after windows upgrade from windows 10 to windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer A315-55G-549B laptop is slowed down after windows upgrade from windows 10 to windows: Hi,I'm facing slowness/lag issues with my laptop after i upgraded from windows 10 to windows 11 as per upgrade windows gave. My laptop specifications are 8gb Ram , intel i5 8th generation, 2gb Nvdia graphics, 1TB HDD. Could anyone please help me with this issue....
  7. Acer A315-55G-549B laptop is slowed down after windows upgrade from windows 10 to windows

8. Acer Aspire A315-54K Microphone Not Working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Aspire A315-54K Microphone Not Working.: Hello Dear Microsoft Community,I tried everything i saw on the internet. But the microphone is not working. For example programmes like zoom, see my microphone and there is no problem when i try to open it. But it doesn't take my sound. There are some pictures of microphone...
  9. Acer Aspire A315-54K Microphone Not Working.

Acer Aspire A315-54K Microphone Not Working.: Hello Dear Microsoft Community,I tried everything i saw on the internet. But the microphone is not working. For example programmes like zoom, see my microphone and there is no problem when i try to open it. But it doesn't take my sound. There are some pictures of microphone...
  10. i have an acer cloud laptop and the hdmi is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    i have an acer cloud laptop and the hdmi is not working: my hdmi is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-acer-cloud-laptop-and-the-hdmi-is-not/017232e6-6685-4f51-a6d6-0dc636d74dfa