Windows 10: Hello I have been having some troubles with my new pc

Discus and support Hello I have been having some troubles with my new pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I turned on my pc this morning and when I turned it on, the screen was just my back ground couldn’t see my installed apps. The apps that were open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by brayden crozier, Jul 10, 2024.

1. Hello I have been having some troubles with my new pc

I turned on my pc this morning and when I turned it on, the screen was just my back ground couldn’t see my installed apps. The apps that were open don’t show on my screen and on top of all of that my cursor doesn’t show

:)

brayden crozier, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

Hello I have been having some troubles with my new pc

1. Hello I have been having some troubles with my new pc - Similar Threads - Hello been having

2. Hello I have been having some troubles with my new pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I have been having some troubles with my new pc: I turned on my pc this morning and when I turned it on, the screen was just my back ground couldn’t see my installed apps. The apps that were open don’t show on my screen and on top of all of that my cursor doesn’t show...
  3. Hello I have been having some troubles with my new pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello I have been having some troubles with my new pc: I turned on my pc this morning and when I turned it on, the screen was just my back ground couldn’t see my installed apps. The apps that were open don’t show on my screen and on top of all of that my cursor doesn’t show...
  4. I have been having trouble accessing my online banking.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been having trouble accessing my online banking.: I have been having trouble accessing my online banking. This is the error message that I keep getting. There is no problem with my account at the bank. I am checking to see if this is something that you can fix. If this error persists, please contact support. Error Code:...
  5. I have been having trouble accessing my online banking.

I have been having trouble accessing my online banking.: I have been having trouble accessing my online banking. This is the error message that I keep getting. There is no problem with my account at the bank. I am checking to see if this is something that you can fix. If this error persists, please contact support. Error Code:...
  6. Hello, I have been having some trouble with notepad saving files. I wanted to create a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I have been having some trouble with notepad saving files. I wanted to create a...: I wrote out some standard code given to me by my teacher into Notepad. However, the file is not having as a .html file. How do I get it to do so? I am on Windows 11Here is a screenshot :-Please reply with any tips. Thank you....
  7. Hello, I have been having some trouble with notepad saving files. I wanted to create a...

Hello, I have been having some trouble with notepad saving files. I wanted to create a...: I wrote out some standard code given to me by my teacher into Notepad. However, the file is not having as a .html file. How do I get it to do so? I am on Windows 11Here is a screenshot :-Please reply with any tips. Thank you....
  8. Been having some trouble

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Been having some trouble: [ATTACH] Hello, community. I am having a bit of trouble with trying to connect to my router settings through my Windows 10 laptop. I can access the router settings through my ipad but for some reason it gives me this page error when I try to connect to the 192.168 address...
  9. Hello. I am having some trouble with cortana/search.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello. I am having some trouble with cortana/search.: Cortana no longer has a text field to type in. Is there a way to fix this? I also cannot find the "search" button anymore. can anyone help me? submitted by /u/Marc815 [link] [comments]...
  10. I have been having trouble with unknown programs.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have been having trouble with unknown programs.: [IMG]How do I remove the programs ngc and gbaki from my PC. Sometimes they even come with an ad. They have been given me trouble for a couple days now, and I have contacted support already. Four Agents have failed to help me so far. Someone please help me!...