Windows 10: Hello, I have reinstalled windows using a USB and its been stuck on the getting ready...

Discus and support Hello, I have reinstalled windows using a USB and its been stuck on the getting ready... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/balsamicnigarette [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/balsamicnigarette, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Hello, I have reinstalled windows using a USB and its been stuck on the getting ready...

/u/balsamicnigarette, Mar 4, 2021

2. Getting Windows Ready Stuck

Hi Pablo,

If your computer is still stuck at the Getting Windows Ready screen, we suggest that you go to this

thread
    and perform the steps provided by Tadasha Mishra and other community members which other people have found helpful.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Windows Hello stuck at "Getting Ready"

From the lock screen and trying to login with facial recognition, Windows 10 tells me "Getting Ready". Then nothing happens.

My camera seems to be working fine and it supports Windows Hello (Razer Stargazer webcam).

Intel Real-Sense drivers are up to date according to the device manager. Windows 10 has all the latest updates.

Any suggestions?

DonkMaster, Mar 4, 2021
  4. xlive000x Win User

Hello, I have reinstalled windows using a USB and its been stuck on the getting ready...

Getting files ready for installion is stuck

Hello MS,

i'm installing windows 10 from USB but

Getting files ready for i installation stage is stuck in %62

what should i do?

xlive000x, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Hello, I have reinstalled windows using a USB and its been stuck on the getting ready...

1. Hello, I have reinstalled windows using a USB and its been stuck on the getting ready... - Similar Threads - Hello reinstalled using

2. Getting windows ready stuck for days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting windows ready stuck for days: I own a Lenovo IdeaPad Y700, it's a great and powerful laptop it hardly has problems. I tried running it yesterday and it showed the familiar "getting windows ready don't turn off your computer" it has been stuck for two days straight. I tried turning off my laptop via the...
  3. Getting windows ready stuck for days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting windows ready stuck for days: I own a Lenovo IdeaPad Y700, it's a great and powerful laptop it hardly has problems. I tried running it yesterday and it showed the familiar "getting windows ready don't turn off your computer" it has been stuck for two days straight. I tried turning off my laptop via the...
  4. Getting windows ready stuck for days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stuck at getting ready

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at getting ready: I have installed windows using a usb and adter the installation and stuff its just stuck at getting ready for a long time i dont think this is normal . I want to keep my files and am using an laptop with a non removable battery...
  6. Screen stuck on getting windows ready

Screen stuck on getting windows ready: i updated and shut down when ethernet was unplugged. then i realized it and replugged the ethernet. now the screen is stuck on getting windows ready. did the ethernet have something to do with it? What do I do?...
  7. Stuck at Getting Windows ready

Stuck at Getting Windows ready: After I hit update and shut down, my PC got stuck at 35% and more than 3 hours passed by. Then I tried to go to advanced settings and troubleshoot/ do anything from that menu but in order to do so, I needed to login to my microsoft account. While trying to do that, it showed...
  8. Windows Installer USB Stuck on “getting ready” for hours.

Windows Installer USB Stuck on “getting ready” for hours.: Just built a new pc partlist: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Deathhawkdown/saved/ since it does not have a disc dive I created a windows install USB following this tutorial I found on YT https://youtu.be/1HuqWGUp0ME followed it to the letter and after twelve hours of...
  9. Windows installation stuck on “Getting ready”? It’s been like this for the past hour, is it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows installation stuck on “Getting ready”? It’s been like this for the past hour, is it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Speed990 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdcq0f/windows_installation_stuck_on_getting_ready_its/
  10. I had reset and reinstalled windows 10 using a USB, and have been stuck at this screen for...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I had reset and reinstalled windows 10 using a USB, and have been stuck at this screen for...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kanelfa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/er0jls/i_had_reset_and_reinstalled_windows_10_using_a/