Windows 10: Hello I have this problem do you think it's from the video card I have the latest drivers...

Discus and support Hello I have this problem do you think it's from the video card I have the latest drivers... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mishopv [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mishopv, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Hello I have this problem do you think it's from the video card I have the latest drivers...

/u/mishopv, Feb 26, 2021
  2. JMartz65 Win User

sd card problem with videos

It says the best driver is already installed. I really think it's an issue related to the sd card hardware or driver. The problem doesn't happen if the videos are on the hard drive.

JMartz65, Feb 26, 2021
  3. windows 10 video card driver problem

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

Try installing in compatibility mode.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Feb 26, 2021
  4. Hello I have this problem do you think it's from the video card I have the latest drivers...

How to reload video card in windows 10

Hello Sassywax,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + X”.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2: Update
    the latest video card drivers and check if that helps:

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows Key + X” from the keyboard.

• Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.

• Right click on the video card drivers and select
      “Update”.
    If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall the latest video card drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

Hope this information helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Hello I have this problem do you think it's from the video card I have the latest drivers...

1. Hello I have this problem do you think it's from the video card I have the latest drivers... - Similar Threads - Hello problem video

2. Hello I have problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have problem: I have problem in my Windows 10. This is a ongoing issue in my computer were I cant open MS Store. The only thing that I can see is its logo and nothing come up. I also need to force close the Store to task manager to redo the process and do the same thing again.I run...
  3. Hello I have problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I have problem: I have problem in my Windows 10. This is a ongoing issue in my computer were I cant open MS Store. The only thing that I can see is its logo and nothing come up. I also need to force close the Store to task manager to redo the process and do the same thing again.I run...
  4. Hello I have problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Do you think I have a virus or malware problem?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do you think I have a virus or malware problem?: Hi , I keep getting pop ups . It`s looks like they are coming from femefun.com . How would I get this off my computer? I ran my anti virus and malware scan , nothing showed up. I`m also running Spy Bot. Nothing with that either. What would you suggest?...
  6. hello i have this problem :/

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hello i have this problem :/: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Elias343ce [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u795vv/hello_i_have_this_problem/
  7. i think i might have a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i think i might have a problem: so i use a special password for all of my game accounts today when i went on them i was banned for hacking i think someone hacked my accounts and then hacked on them unfortunate spacemen? BANNED first person shooter? BANNED among us? BANNED my online rhythm games? BAND...
  8. having problem with latest UHD 620 intel video driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    having problem with latest UHD 620 intel video driver: I update this with Intel driver assistant online. It frequently updates the 620 UHD video driver, been sometimes multiple times per week. This last update has caused the screen to refuse to turn on after it sleeps or something like it. All I can do is force a restart using...
  9. Windows still thinks I have my old video card.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows still thinks I have my old video card.: Windows update still gets updates for my old XFX AMD card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-still-thinks-i-have-my-old-video-card/84554497-701b-4e47-ad7b-e5f10d2c61d3
  10. Having problems with memory, I think.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having problems with memory, I think.: I hope I'm putting this in the right place. I am running 4 sticks of Corsair memory adding up to 16gig. By accident when I was System>Display, Sound, Notifications, power>About, I noticed that Win 10 is reporting Installed RAM=12.0GB. So I did some looking and found that you...