Windows 10: Hello I hope to find a solution for this problem.

Discus and support Hello I hope to find a solution for this problem. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My brother's laptop is broken and I am trying to fix it. HP TouchSmart TM2-2050US There are NO CD / DVD drives in this laptop / netbook / notebook,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eugeneconvery25, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Hello I hope to find a solution for this problem.

My brother's laptop is broken and I am trying to fix it.

HP TouchSmart TM2-2050US

There are NO CD / DVD drives in this laptop / netbook / notebook, whatever it is called. It has USB, HDMI, etc., but it has no disk drive.

The computer will not be restored because there are no restore points, he says. It will not repair either. I can access the start menu by pressing the ESC key. From there, I'm not sure where to go or what to do. I was previously able to access the System Recovery screen system recovery, system repair, command prompt, etc. but now I have trouble even getting to that.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

:)

Eugeneconvery25, Jan 11, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Jan 11, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 11, 2020
  4. zOaib Win User

Hello I hope to find a solution for this problem.

Problem with Sapphire GTO2...

i have read of this problem and the solutions suggested for this were to turn the VSYNC option to ON in video/graphics settings for the game ! hope that helps !

zOaib, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

Hello I hope to find a solution for this problem.

1. Hello I hope to find a solution for this problem. - Similar Threads - Hello hope find

2. Very specific problem I couldn't find a solution for. Details below

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Very specific problem I couldn't find a solution for. Details below: Whenever I boot up my pc, it shows the lock screen and when I click to proceed to the login screen, it takes a lot of time for it to load. It's just a blurred wallpaper and nothing else. Of course some things such as the buttons for shut down/restart/sleep and the ease of...
  3. Very specific problem I couldn't find a solution for. Details below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very specific problem I couldn't find a solution for. Details below: Whenever I boot up my pc, it shows the lock screen and when I click to proceed to the login screen, it takes a lot of time for it to load. It's just a blurred wallpaper and nothing else. Of course some things such as the buttons for shut down/restart/sleep and the ease of...
  4. Very specific problem I couldn't find a solution for. Details below

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Oddly specific updating problem I can't find solutions for.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Oddly specific updating problem I can't find solutions for.: Hi, I'm running a windows 1909(OSB:18363.900). Last summer in 2020 I had a disk fail and it broke my boot process, in an attempt to recover anything possible I repaired my bootloader through a command prompt process. After this happened I have not been able to update Windows...
  6. Hoping for a solution about "MsMpEng.exe Antimalware Service Executable"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hoping for a solution about "MsMpEng.exe Antimalware Service Executable": Please help me, I am in a big trouble.. [ATTACH] As you can see in the screenshot this program using RAM, sometimes it exceeds 200MB of my RAM. Because of this I often can not use some applications such visual studio and chrome at a same time or I can't play games. I...
  7. I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . I have a question, that may be impossible. But, would sure be nice. I accidentally copied files, over the same files. So now, every file has a copy, listed right next to it. Is their anyway, using a command or whatever? To delete, every...
  8. I hope that you have a solution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I hope that you have a solution: Hi, If you can help me to know how to open these files? File Story: The files restored after reinstallation of a clean copy of windows 10, 64bit on HP laptop running office 2016, 32 bit. During reinstallation Drive C and that part concerning system files was deleted to...
  9. I hope to answer the problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hope to answer the problem: Unable to change folder icons except desktop icons Windows ten 64bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hope-to-answer-the-problem/6eb459fb-37c7-404f-808e-b763000ce0d6
  10. A multitude of hopefully related problems.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A multitude of hopefully related problems.: First and foremost no matter how hard I try I cant seem to download the new updates for windows 10. When trying I get "the file 'autorun.dll' could not be loaded or is corrupted setup cannot continue. Error Code is [0x36B3]" I've tried a lot of different things most of which...