Windows 10: Hello, I just built a new PC and I get BSOD at random intervals

Discus and support Hello, I just built a new PC and I get BSOD at random intervals in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Noticed it happens most of the time when installing something.Dump: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alexandru Vladimir Dan, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Hello, I just built a new PC and I get BSOD at random intervals

Noticed it happens most of the time when installing something.Dump: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using improper addresses.If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000010, memory referencedArg2: 0000000000000002, IRQLArg3: 0000000000000000, bitfield : bit 0 : value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation bit 3 : value 0 = not an execute operation, 1 = execute operation only on

:)

Alexandru Vladimir Dan, Feb 24, 2024
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Random BSOD on new built

Hello,

This is my first post and I am fairly new, so please go easy for me.

I built this computer a few weeks ago, with the intention for gaming, streaming etc.... I decided to choose Windows 10 64 bit as the OS because I wanted a bit of future-proofing. Anyways, After hardware installation and a clean install of Windows 10, I've been getting random BSOD, anything from the most occurred MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, to the less occurred SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. The BSOD happens randomly. I could be watching streams or playing a game, and then it happens. I'm at the end of my wits here. I've scoured the internet and tried many of the suggested solution, but none have fixed the issues permanently, so I am posting here to hopefully find a fix.

Things I've done (not in order) are:

Windows 10 clean install
    Took the RAM modules out and re-inserted into motherboard
    Ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic - no error found
    Performed MemTest86 3 times (once per RAM, and once for the pair) - no error found
    Ran DDU and installed latest drivers from AMD (at least I believe they are latest)

Thank you in advance for the help.

qwertymo13, Feb 24, 2024
  4. Jagick Win User

Hello, I just built a new PC and I get BSOD at random intervals

Multiple similar BSODs every day at random intervals.

I have gone to the registry address shown in your image and TdrDelay, TdrDiDelay, and UnsupportedMonitorModesAllowed are not there, only the first five entries of that list are present. Would I need to add the Tdr entries manually?

Jagick, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

Hello, I just built a new PC and I get BSOD at random intervals

1. Hello, I just built a new PC and I get BSOD at random intervals - Similar Threads - Hello built BSOD

2. Hello, I just built a new PC and I get BSOD at random intervals

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, I just built a new PC and I get BSOD at random intervals: Noticed it happens most of the time when installing something.Dump: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using improper addresses.If...
  3. Hello, I just built a new PC and I get BSOD at random intervals

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello, I just built a new PC and I get BSOD at random intervals: Noticed it happens most of the time when installing something.Dump: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using improper addresses.If...
  4. My Laptop is getting BSOD randomly after several days interval. Just now, I just crashed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop is getting BSOD randomly after several days interval. Just now, I just crashed...: Here's the details from WinDBG Previewer debug.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel...
  5. My Laptop is getting BSOD randomly after several days interval. Just now, I just crashed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop is getting BSOD randomly after several days interval. Just now, I just crashed...: Here's the details from WinDBG Previewer debug.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel...
  6. Getting BSODs at random intervals, ntkrnlmp.exe

Getting BSODs at random intervals, ntkrnlmp.exe: Hi. I recently built a new PC, and it's working just fine, except that I randomly am experiencing BSODs. Usually they happen around once or twice per week. The failures all seem to be related to "ntkrnlmp.exe", but I am getting different codes each BSOD. Googling my issue I...
  7. Random BSOD at random intervals

Random BSOD at random intervals: Hello, I have been having troubles as of recent with random BSOD errors that happen at random times. I initially thought that it may have something to do with my ram as I have had troubles with it in the past, although I have used the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool and no...
  8. I just recently built a new PC and it randomly shuts down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I just recently built a new PC and it randomly shuts down: I went to event viewer and this is what it shows. Can anyone explain to me the problem? Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DriverFrameworks-UserMode Date: 5/8/2020 1:35:00 AM Event ID: 10110 Task Category: User-mode Driver problems....
  9. Random Bsods since i built my new pc, Help?

Random Bsods since i built my new pc, Help?: built this new pc and it works well but randomly has bsod, here are dump files. dont remember what i was doing for most of the bsods but more than likely it was gaming. if not it would be browsing the web or streaming Thanks in advance 49791
  10. Random BSOD's on a New Built PC

Random BSOD's on a New Built PC: Hey Guys, It's been around two weeks since my new build. I have been getting BSOD's randomly. Sometimes, it may run for days without BSOD's. This is my first time building a PC. So, i'm not good at diagnosing these problems. Any help would be appreciated. *Smile 48721