Windows 10: Hello! I just built a PC this weekend and need help installing windows.

Discus and support Hello! I just built a PC this weekend and need help installing windows. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I did the install windows to a usb method so during boot up it would load to that but upon boot up it says error loading operating system. I downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FebreezeBottleTaster, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Hello! I just built a PC this weekend and need help installing windows.

I did the install windows to a usb method so during boot up it would load to that but upon boot up it says error loading operating system. I downloaded it to the USB from a Mac and that didn’t work, I’ve also tried downloading it from a windows PC and that didn’t work. Please help.

submitted by /u/FebreezeBottleTaster
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FebreezeBottleTaster, Sep 14, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Hello. PC Problem plz Help!

Hello Hronis,

Thank you for replying back with the status of this issue

• Is this issue occurs only when playing games or with all the other applications?
    This issue may occur due to presence of unused files in Windows or due to software conflicts.

I would suggest you to run system maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Please follow these steps:

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar and click on it in results.

b. Click "View all" and then click "System Maintenance".

c. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

If still this issue persists follow the below method

Method 2:

I suggest you follow the below steps and check if helps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.

• Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website of your graphic card and check for any updated drivers available there. If so, try to install them and check if it fix the issue.

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps:

• Download the Drive from the manufacture’s website, Right click on the setup file and select Properties.
    • Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.
    Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Arul_D, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Hello! I just built a PC this weekend and need help installing windows.

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Hello! I just built a PC this weekend and need help installing windows.

1. Hello! I just built a PC this weekend and need help installing windows. - Similar Threads - Hello built weekend

2. I need windows for my pc that I just built and I was wondering can I install windows on a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need windows for my pc that I just built and I was wondering can I install windows on a...: I just built a pc and I don’t have another laptop or pc to install windows on a flash drive so I was wondering could I install windows on a flash drive using my phone instead of a pc...
  3. I need windows for my pc that I just built and I was wondering can I install windows on a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need windows for my pc that I just built and I was wondering can I install windows on a...: I just built a pc and I don’t have another laptop or pc to install windows on a flash drive so I was wondering could I install windows on a flash drive using my phone instead of a pc...
  4. I need windows for my pc that I just built and I was wondering can I install windows on a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Hello, I just built my first pc, and I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I just built my first pc, and I need help: I bought a new windows 10 key and I'm wondering if I can use that for windows 11, because when I do it with windows 10, I get stopcode 0xc000021a...
  6. Hello, I just built my first pc, and I need help

Hello, I just built my first pc, and I need help: I bought a new windows 10 key and I'm wondering if I can use that for windows 11, because when I do it with windows 10, I get stopcode 0xc000021a...
  7. Hello there i need help with a pc fault.

Hello there i need help with a pc fault.: I'm trying to repair my pc in safe mode mode however when i goto to safe mode and try to access the CMD it asks for my microsoft windows password I don't have 1 as I only use a pin. It then says i need to login into windows and then set my account to admin privileges however...
  8. Hello there i need help with a pc fault.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello there i need help with a pc fault.: I'm trying to repair my pc in safe mode mode however when i goto to safe mode and try to access the CMD it asks for my microsoft windows password I don't have 1 as I only use a pin. It then says i need to login into windows and then set my account to admin privileges however...
  9. Hello there, I need help installing windows.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello there, I need help installing windows.: So I have a newly built pc that needs windows. I have the installation media in the pc, and when I try to boot it to the USB, it just brings me back to my bios. Is there something wrong with my usb? Do I need to format it or something? Please let me know. submitted by...
  10. Just built a PC and I am unable to install Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just built a PC and I am unable to install Windows: So I have been trying to install windows 10 using a usb and the microsoft media tool. Here is my build: CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor CPU Coller:Noctua NH-L9i 33.84 CFM CPU Cooler Mobo: MSI Z390-A PRO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: Crucial...