Windows 10: Hello, I just built my first pc, and I need help

Discus and support Hello, I just built my first pc, and I need help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a new windows 10 key and I'm wondering if I can use that for windows 11, because when I do it with windows 10, I get stopcode 0xc000021a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by elliott provencebell, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Hello, I just built my first pc, and I need help

I bought a new windows 10 key and I'm wondering if I can use that for windows 11, because when I do it with windows 10, I get stopcode 0xc000021a

:)

elliott provencebell, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Arul_D Win User

Hello. PC Problem plz Help!

Hello Hronis,

Thank you for replying back with the status of this issue

• Is this issue occurs only when playing games or with all the other applications?
    This issue may occur due to presence of unused files in Windows or due to software conflicts.

I would suggest you to run system maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Please follow these steps:

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar and click on it in results.

b. Click "View all" and then click "System Maintenance".

c. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

If still this issue persists follow the below method

Method 2:

I suggest you follow the below steps and check if helps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.

• Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website of your graphic card and check for any updated drivers available there. If so, try to install them and check if it fix the issue.

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps:

• Download the Drive from the manufacture’s website, Right click on the setup file and select Properties.
    • Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.
    Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Arul_D, Jan 25, 2023
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Jan 25, 2023
  4. Hello, I just built my first pc, and I need help

Help in deleting built-in administrator account in Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern to perform reset on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

The error might be due to enabled built-in admin account, I suggest you to do the following to disable the built-in administrator account:

Steps to: Disable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open Command Prompt.
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:
      • net user administrator /active: no (Check for the spaces)

Also I would like to inform that, if you perform reset you will not be able to revert back to previous Operating System.

I suggest you to refer to the below article by J W Stuart
    about Rollback feature and check if it helps:

How to recover / restore your previous version of Windows using the Rollback feature

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

Hello, I just built my first pc, and I need help

1. Hello, I just built my first pc, and I need help - Similar Threads - Hello built need

2. Hello, I just built my first pc, and I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, I just built my first pc, and I need help: I bought a new windows 10 key and I'm wondering if I can use that for windows 11, because when I do it with windows 10, I get stopcode 0xc000021a...
  3. Hello there i need help with a pc fault.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello there i need help with a pc fault.: I'm trying to repair my pc in safe mode mode however when i goto to safe mode and try to access the CMD it asks for my microsoft windows password I don't have 1 as I only use a pin. It then says i need to login into windows and then set my account to admin privileges however...
  4. Hello there i need help with a pc fault.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello there i need help with a pc fault.: I'm trying to repair my pc in safe mode mode however when i goto to safe mode and try to access the CMD it asks for my microsoft windows password I don't have 1 as I only use a pin. It then says i need to login into windows and then set my account to admin privileges however...
  5. Hello there i need help with a pc fault.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Hello I need help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hello I need help: I hope you're doing fine. Folks of Microsoft I need assistance with my Store never download apps. Its funny since I can download from third party website some apps that I need but I need to download apps from my Store and it is not working. It says something went wrong with...
  7. Just got my first PC, I need help connecting to the internet.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just got my first PC, I need help connecting to the internet.: Yes this is a real question. I just started up the computer and set some things up, However everytime I try connecting to the internet it tells me “Can’t connect to this network.” submitted by /u/LiLVettel [link] [comments]...
  8. Hello! I just built a PC this weekend and need help installing windows.

Hello! I just built a PC this weekend and need help installing windows.: I did the install windows to a usb method so during boot up it would load to that but upon boot up it says error loading operating system. I downloaded it to the USB from a Mac and that didn’t work, I’ve also tried downloading it from a windows PC and that didn’t work. Please...
  9. Hello, I was just needed some help real quick.

Hello, I was just needed some help real quick.: So my windows button on my kb just recently broke so I was wondering if there was a command that could open the tab. Thanks submitted by /u/ThatDudeAnsoon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ia7otw/hello_i_was_just_needed_some_help_real_quick/
  10. I just built my first PC

I just built my first PC: so the setup is asking me to connect to the internet and my motherboard doesn’t have WiFi and the nearest Ethernet access point is on the other side of my room and I don’t want it to download a bunch of bloatware and also my dad pays for office 365 and OneDrive so can I...