Windows 10: Hello, I just got this error

Discus and support Hello, I just got this error in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; "Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." That is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/P-Switch_Break, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Hello, I just got this error

"Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." That is the error I'm getting whenever I start up my computer. It just started happening today. How do I fix this? One thing that might be helpful is that I just put in an ATI Radeon X600 Graphics Card into my computer (obviously with Windows 10)

submitted by /u/P-Switch_Break
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/P-Switch_Break, Jan 3, 2021
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Jan 3, 2021
  3. My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Vicky Acs Win User

Hello, I just got this error

Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

Hello, I just got this error

1. Hello, I just got this error - Similar Threads - Hello got error

2. Hello I got blue screen with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I got blue screen with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR error: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21306.1007 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [D:\102023-5046-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is:...
  3. Hello I got blue screen with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I got blue screen with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR error: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21306.1007 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [D:\102023-5046-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is:...
  4. Hello, i got Windows update error 0x80070433 and Troubleshot windows update error Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i got Windows update error 0x80070433 and Troubleshot windows update error Error...: Hello, i got Windows update error 0x80070433 and Troubleshot windows update error Error Code 0x803c0103 My Image Version is : 10.0.16299.1087 and Error: 87 System error 1075 has occurred. Help me....
  5. Hello, i got Windows update error 0x80070433 and Troubleshot windows update error Error...

Hello, i got Windows update error 0x80070433 and Troubleshot windows update error Error...: Hello, i got Windows update error 0x80070433 and Troubleshot windows update error Error Code 0x803c0103 My Image Version is : 10.0.16299.1087 and Error: 87 System error 1075 has occurred. Help me....
  6. i just got the error 0x803F700F

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just got the error 0x803F700F: Just today i logged on i see my licence key is deactivated. The key itself is from windows store. Not sure why it suddenly decided this. So what's the fix for this?Can't upload the images it's fails everytime....
  7. i just got the error 0x803F700F

i just got the error 0x803F700F: Just today i logged on i see my licence key is deactivated. The key itself is from windows store. Not sure why it suddenly decided this. So what's the fix for this?Can't upload the images it's fails everytime....
  8. I just got a stopcode error: reference to pointer..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I just got a stopcode error: reference to pointer..: But after restart it was resolved automatically. Should I be worried about it ,or is there any future concern? [Asus FX505DY laptopwindows 10 64 bit] Any relevant answer is appreciated ,Thanks!!!...
  9. Just got a BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just got a BSOD: So I've just gotten another BSOD, anyone know what caused this? I had a BSOD previously as well and posted my minidump, I was told that my previous BSOD was caused by malwarebytes, but idk about this one. Here's my minidump:...
  10. Help I just got a Inaccessible boot error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help I just got a Inaccessible boot error: I booted up my pc and now got this error and I did a start up repair. A system restore so far and no luck :/ submitted by /u/Haloman100 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e78b5a/help_i_just_got_a_inaccessible_boot_error/